So, when rank?

Now!!!~

joke xd
Topic Starter
Kyshiro

ProfessionalBox wrote:

ahoy mate m4m

Sick Burn

1. 00:07:984 (1) - Maybe make 2 circles instead to keep consistency with 00:09:984 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - . Also sounds more natural to click those sounds rather than let a slider end on one. i prefer to start a diff with a slider tho
  2. 00:09:734 (7,1) - nazi blankets oyy heil
  3. 00:50:734 (8) - Maybe stack this on the tail of 00:50:859 (1) - Creates a really fun movement in my opinion.You'd have to curve the (8) a bit aswell to make this work the best it can so that the end of (7) is a bit closer to the end tail of (8) i tried but i kinda prefer the way it plays currently
  4. 00:56:984 (1,2) - Naziest blanket adjustment if you care would have to redo the fkn slider pls no, doesnt make much of a difference tbh
  5. 00:58:984 (1,4) - No need to overlap these, just lower the (4) (you can't blanket these obviously) and it makes it look better kkkkk
  6. 01:02:984 (1) - I'd make this 3 sliders instead like this. Much more accurate and since this is the hardest diff you definetly want to follow it sure
  7. 01:05:359 (4,6) - Stack these maybe in between the circles works better imo
  8. 01:06:484 (7,8) - I'd do it like this for even better flow and improved visuals. You would probably have to change the angle of 01:07:234 (2) - to keep consistent with 01:06:484 (7) - though so I could see why you'd not want to do this i'd rather not, it's a triangle now which also works i guess
  9. 01:41:984 (1,2,3) - Now this time around maybe change this intro slider + circle instead? I feel like since this is more quiet than the intro and a calm part it could work here to have the slider + circle on all of these points instead of the 3x circle. sure
  10. 01:45:984 (1,2,3) - idk maybe pointless pointing out since I have a strong feeling of getting rejected here you felt right, son
  11. 01:58:484 (3) - Adjust this to have an angle like this for better flow (mightaswell do the blanket too if you do this) that'd ruin this imo http://kshro.s-ul.eu/jhKY7yT5.png
  12. 02:11:984 (1,2) - The close spacing of these triggers me for some reason. Maybe just stack 02:12:609 (2) - on top of 02:11:859 (6) - ? Works in my opinion. Just make sure to adjust 02:12:859 (1) - aswell if you do this sure
  13. 02:19:984 (1,2) - Ignoring the main melody here. I highly suggest you map with either the slider + circle or preferrably the 3x circle, since there are multiple sliders before this part. fixd
  14. 02:23:984 (1) - Soft sampleset maybe? meh i think normal sounds better here

Extra

1. 00:07:984 (1,2) - Again with the consistency but wont point it out again in this diff since I'm sure you had your share of this on the burn diff (I sitll honestly feel like all of the 3 sounds should be clickable atleast in the intro because they are so heavily present) same
  2. 00:32:859 (1,5) - If you stack these then you should stack 00:32:984 (2,4) - aswell oh oops
  3. 00:34:859 (1,2) - Why is this not blanketed 8-) HEIL
  4. 00:38:734 (5,6) - This doesn't play well. I suggest you try something like this instead, maybe experiment a bit more if you don't like it fixed differently
  5. 01:10:484 (3) - I'd nc this to ease out reading the patten instead of playing it as constant stacked circles like 01:08:484 (3,4) - sure
  6. 01:02:984 (1,2,1,2,1) - Now you did this in this difficulty what was up with the spinner in the Burn diff you lazy bum xD idk lol
  7. 01:06:484 (4,5) - Not that big of a deal but adjusting the angle on this nets you a blanket and better playability, as the sharper angle of the slider improves the sharp turn by a ton (also who cares about mods being chronological i.d.g.a.f.o.s holy the way you made that blanket triggers me, fixed tho
  8. 01:14:984 (1) - lmao so bad (mostly the end curve). Improve like this dud pls you barely see a difference + THIS IS BETTER FOR BLANKETS
  9. 02:05:984 (1) - Did you intentionally make your trademark slider distorted in shape like this? Or is this 2016 version of the oldschool symmetrical one xD 2017 son, seriously though i almost never make them symmetric cause imo it looks better if it's not
  10. 02:06:859 (1,5) - I'd lower the (1) by a tiny margin just to create some distance between these 2.
  11. 02:09:984 (1,2) - Blanketing plays and looks better, just sayin. Make (1) have a bit sharper turn before the blanket though. looks better, doesn't necessarily play better but w/e fixed it
  12. 02:23:984 (1) - softsample maybe here too? do this for the unmodded difficulties aswell if there is an object here
Nice, Good luck :)

btw that laugh from the storyboard triggered me so much because it bugged as constant loop several times even when not even close to it ffs IKR LOL

"Everyone tells me that it's perfect and there is nothing to mod - Kyshiro 2016"
thank 4 mod xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Lalter_
Why is this not ranked
Ender_Sword
have a star
BlueberrySansy

TheOne21 wrote:

Why is this not ranked
Just wait for one BN to bubble this.

Then another BN to qualify.

Then pray hard it doesn't get disqualified.

And there you go. Megalovania will be ranked and thus the dunking shall begin.
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
Trying
Monstrata
Fixed a snapping error on Irre's diff, and converted a hitsound file to .wav

Bubbled! Good luck~!
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
Thanks a lot Monstrata

IT'S HAPPENING?
Ascendance

we fixed some tags and nazi stuff in the highest 2 diffs
Yuzeyun
yay for taiko not getting shitfucked
Ascendance
geeettttttt dunked on!!
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ProfessionalBox
Ayy grats man
_DT3
Gratz ^^
Okoratu
congrats~
Kyouren
Gratzz :3
Yuzeyun

_Gezo_ wrote:

yay for taiko not getting shitfucked

for once being slow is good
Namki
wow, grats!
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
Thanks guize
Irreversible
coolio
Sonnyc
Finally
Mazziv
THAT TOOK SOME TIME BUT FINALLY!! CONGRATS KYSHIRO!
Mao
Feels so oldschool <3
Beige
Congratz \:D/
Surono
congrats, sir xd
IamKwaN
you have source for the title? like you have bought the soundtrack, please show me the track list or just name of the song.
Ascendance
After a long search, here's the metadata confirmation from the official soundtrack

IamKwaN
thanks for your help xD
Myxo
What an amazing mapset, very well mapped. I didn't expect to see a 240 BPM mapset in 2016 that's fully playable for me (aka doesn't have fullscreen jumps / long streams in the highest difficulty).
Qiyana
Airhornlovania
GIDZ
Yay finally
Asphyxia
Gz :D
anthonyacapala
ugh so gud :)
koliron

Ascendance wrote:

geeettttttt dunked on!!

memes
Sephyrias
Tested the Normal difficulty, couldn't find any errors or so.
Why is this not shown beneath the ranked maps when I search for Megalovania? weird.
Topic Starter
Kyshiro

Sephyrias wrote:

Tested the Normal difficulty, couldn't find any errors or so.
Why is this not shown beneath the ranked maps when I search for Megalovania? weird.
The map is currently still in the qualified section, later today or tomorrow it should move to the ranked section
RyoKazuka

woah dude congrats

Anxient
stop
show more