forum

Demetor - Strawberry Crisis!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Laune_old

Preiya wrote:

Torein 13rd wrote:

normal pass不能,極快的回旋slider最少也要保證光標點在中間不斷吧...
:) 现在可玩了
恩,這樣能玩了
Kodoshi
starrrrrrrrr!
soulfear
O.O
這樣的NORMAL大丈夫?
_Kiva
0.0 好鬼畜的NORMAL
NICE SONG ~ STAR
Deathrain_old
Well, Here's what I think of it. (I'm taking the format of some users though :P)

[Easy]
00:00:000 - First thing I noticed was the increase in the HP Drain Rate. This difficulty really isn't any easier than normal. These difficulties are very separate from eachother. Easy does not feel like an easy version of normal, it feels like a completely different beatmap.
01:00:250 - At this time Kiai mode is initialized. This should be enabled in the other difficulty as well in order to keep that "Branch and relation" between difficulties.

[Normal]
00:00:000 - Lots of timing points O.o I'm guessing to sync the song. Not too big of a problem, this song seems like it has some complex timing.
00:46:196 - Although this isn't really my biggest concern, having a hit circle on the end of a slider before the slider starts can confuse a person on where to begin.
00:55:512 - Slider repeat is blocked by 1's hit score which is unrankable.
01:54:249 - My god.. Insanely hard.
02:28:828 - Confusing which makes it harder than it needs to be. The overlapping slider's isn't the best approach here.

So that's all I really have to say about this map, but this map is VERY fun to play and that why,

Star :)
Miu Matsuoka
i am blind now D:
tsuka
77滚吧 normal滚吧
Topic Starter
NanaDesu

tsuka wrote:

77滚吧 normal滚吧

觸卡我愛你
soulfear
圍觀搞基
pizamen
:)
Kyonko Hizara
Kyonko Hizara
:) :) Forgot to star the first time ><
NekoMimiMode
star
Farmer_old
昨天还能pass,今天update之后pass不能...
Preiya

Farmer wrote:

昨天还能pass,今天update之后pass不能...
;) 加油
修改中
Bunnrei
here..have a star.
ADVICE: finish the x_X diff
AnikiG4
Miku KCL
让我想起了第一次作图.....好虐..........
Counter LoL
i love this beatmap :)
Topic Starter
NanaDesu
:D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.