forum

cookiezi's skin won't make you good

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fat pear
it doesn't even look good, just stop. like why do you even do this to yourself? you won't be the best player in the world after you use cookiezi's skin.
Chamelo
Basically it's like "Oh hey *** is famous because he does Let's Play, let's do Let's Play so I can be famous too" kind of thing.

It's trend, fashion that people mimic celebrity's way of living to make themselves look good.
sad but true
Rilene
I used Cookiezi's skin and I can read AR 0 with HD on 7* maps.
chaee
A Medic
Just because it doesn't look good to you doesn't mean it doesn't look good to other people. Also vocal makes some pretty nice skins.

Let people live their lives man lol.
Willy
It helps me play better but that might just be me
DeletedUser_3905941
b-but muh pro player s-skin :(
dennischan
IT will make you good.
INTENSE COOKIEZI FANBOYING CONTINUES
Chamelo
It will make you think you're good.

Like those who overuse airhorn SFX and think they're cool.
Topic Starter
fat pear
i just remembered i use Azerino
chaee

[ microism ] wrote:

i just remembered i use Azerino
best skin euw
GSG95
lit120
Dude, that's just a user's "preference" for using someone's skin whether it'll help for them or not
Rilene

GSG95 wrote:

10/10 will use that skin again
thelewa
you obviously understand very little
Flaus
They should buy the same model of tablet, keyboard, monitor, chair, desk and comp too since they're also top tier as fk and will improve their gameplay. Perhaps painting their rooms the same color as his room would help too.
mariojudah
YOU BE QUIET YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!!!
Ochinchi-sama
I'm perfectly fine with my skin. Besides, girls are sometimes attracted to dark guys because black people have bigger penises. Unless you're not black, you will have trouble.