added spinners on hard and insane diff
Sangzin wrote:OMGsame tbh so sik
BEST SONG EVER
badass dance in the music video like "Wow, Ethan. Great moves. Keep it up, proud of you!" seriously snap yes.
actually Holder's songs are pretty dank and his memes r also pretty dank so ya
- enable epilepsy warning bcos too much memes are needed to be handled lol jkjk don't enable it
- The sliderslide is really too loud like the song is almost covered with that and it is pretty disturning tbh. Add this soundfile into your song’s folder to get rid of that annoying sliderslide sound:
- why ur metadata so sik
Youtube vid (which was sik af tbh) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvkVlywIjIE
The Youtube vid you should add when you map I'll Be Missing You: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_8DcYq-cA
I know MajorLeagueWobs = Holder like dumbass u can definitely tell when you checked the Soundcloud smh but if you looked really really closely in the Youtube title, they actually credited him in the name of MLW instead of Holder. So tbh I don't really know I think using MLW will be safer
So the artist and title should be as followed:
Title: H3h3Productions Theme Song
I assume you know what to do to the tags (rape them) if you wanted to change the artist.
And maybe add Hila in the tags since she is also a part of h3h3productions + MLW since it is the abbreviation of the artist.
Remove theme from tags since it is already in the title.
thanks for the metadata check ur da best bro
- 00:14:378 (1,2,3) - i dont think people will notice this as a triangle but non-symmetry instead bcos all I first notice was just the reflected sliders that are not aligned properly tbh idk
- 00:23:609 (2,1) - bruh this blanket is imperfect like it is so visible to spot it smh
- 00:42:071 (4,5,1,2) - too dense here. too much circles. you might need to merge 00:42:071 (4,5) - into a slider idk
- 00:43:096 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - and the overlap here is also really sik like it is really confusing tbh tbh the overlap is fine tbh tbh
- 00:54:378 (4) - 00:56:430 (2) - it's better if they r parallel
- 01:10:789 (4,1,2,3,4) - wh da fk. distance m8. and pls don't use this pattern 01:10:789 (4,1) - it is really hard for beginners like me k
fine. but please check the distance like really you need to ensure constant distance between notes in easy and normal diffs
For Hard diff, 00:10:020 (3,1) - 00:48:225 (4,1) - 01:20:020 (1,2) - they are all bout distances that makes players could not understand how long the blank gap is and confusing enough to click it earlier / later so err ya pls fix thx
Really fun diff after all.
For Insane diff, no spinner ?!!?!??!?!?!?!!! omar god
Starting from 00:43:096 (1) - until 00:47:968 (4) - I was like "how was I suppose to be able to read these notes" so err idk mayb u shud remap that part
And some distance idk mayb it is ok in insane i am nt pro enough to play this tbhtbhtbhtbhthbhthbht its fine cuz u just needa git gud no jk but really tho i want it to be hard to read bc how else do u make a 117 bpm song insane without overmapping jumps? well you make it hard to read k see yea thx bai
voila that's it. good luck to spread the memes xDDDD
thanks for the mod man
it was really helpful