forum

[Archived] Can't F3 Out Of Osu! [MAC]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000
Problem Details:
When I try to use the f3 button (on a mac), it won't work in the osu! screen. The only way for it to work is if I disable fullscreen, but even with the 1280x800 (borderless) option, it still doesn't work when it should.

Mac Version: Yosemite 10.10.5
osu! version: 20151128.2
TakuMii
I'm not on a Mac right now, but have you tried Command+Tabbing out of osu?
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000

YayMii wrote:

I'm not on a Mac right now, but have you tried Command+Tabbing out of osu?
Just tried it; It doesn't work either/
TakuMii
How about Command+M? Or Command+Option+Esc?
skeet
Never used a mac as a primary PC but try Command+F3, ik it's FN+F3 on some laptops.
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000

Verserino wrote:

Never used a mac as a primary PC but try Command+F3, ik it's FN+F3 on some laptops.
Still doesn't work. Although, normally it's just f3.
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000

YayMii wrote:

How about Command+M? Or Command+Option+Esc?
CMD+ALT+ESC closes osu while CMD+M does nothing (Not sure what this is supposed to do)
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000
Bump?
PizzaLovers007
I'm pretty sure the current version for mac doesn't allow you to use any of those mac specific shortcuts (mission control, launchpad, etc.).
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000

PizzaLovers007 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the current version for mac doesn't allow you to use any of those mac specific shortcuts (mission control, launchpad, etc.).
Should I just wait until there's a new update which fixes this issue?
PizzaLovers007
I suspect it won't be fixed in the future since other games that have full screen also disable mac shortcuts. Command+Tab should be enough if you want to switch out of the window.
Topic Starter
Ambamore2000

PizzaLovers007 wrote:

I suspect it won't be fixed in the future since other games that have full screen also disable mac shortcuts. Command+Tab should be enough if you want to switch out of the window.
Command+Tab doesn't work either, and my issue is that I don't have fullscreen enabled on osu! and it acts like this.
PizzaLovers007
Strange, Command+Tab should work even when osu is in full screen. I'm running Yosemite with the same version of osu and it works both fullscreen and borderless. I assume you have the latest mac wrapper?
PamlaNL
Try Press: Insert!