1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!mania
show more
posted
gonna submit big money mx about 200 times
posted
What do you want for this year's level to be in comparison to last year? In the overall difficulty of the chosen maps I mean, like easier or harder etc (Huehue Nanodeath much)
posted

Pope Gadget wrote:

gonna submit big money mx about 200 times
and monster
posted
Oh! I'll submit Utakata, Everlasting Message, and Preserved Valkyria. I know they're good maps cause I got a lot of pp on them. XD
posted

Tristan97 wrote:

Oh! I'll submit Utakata, Everlasting Message, and Preserved Valkyria. I know they're good maps cause I got a lot of pp on them. XD
Pretty sure space time gives pp too fam
posted
Submitted 20 maps suggestions, have an enjoy
posted
Of Course Maniera
posted
ok submitted some of my disasters have fun
posted

PyaKura wrote:

What do you want for this year's level to be in comparison to last year? In the overall difficulty of the chosen maps I mean, like easier or harder etc (Huehue Nanodeath much)
I'd say that difficulty wise it will be similar to this year's 4K. I personally would like to see suggestions of good gimmicky maps and longer maps that are consistently representing one specific style of mapping.
posted
just curious on if this will accept some "technically" biased maps towards a certain thumb orientation.

Personally mapped quite a few _supposedly_ thumb biased maps but it kinda turns out that both parties (left thumb and right thumb) do equally well, so it that an issue when i submit these?
posted
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
posted

Evening wrote:

just curious on if this will accept some "technically" biased maps towards a certain thumb orientation.

Personally mapped quite a few _supposedly_ thumb biased maps but it kinda turns out that both parties (left thumb and right thumb) do equally well, so it that an issue when i submit these?
I don't think it's too much of a problem, but I would prefer thumb bias not being very noticable so it's not really biased towards some players.
posted

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Evening wrote:

I don't think it's too much of a problem, but I would prefer thumb bias not being very noticable so it's not really biased towards some players.
threw in 2 more files then
posted
Starry forgot to mention that maps suggested should not violate the 7 key pressed at the same time rule from Ranking Criteria.
posted
Chaosmaid pls
posted
:)
posted

iJinjin wrote:

:)
inb4 10/10 people submitted Maniera and Cardboard box :v
posted
please no ranked maps
posted

Aqo wrote: