Nakura29
this is what i'm looking for, thx xD
Topic Starter
Hatsue

Nakura29 wrote:

this is what i'm looking for, thx xD
okay, np xD
TinBoy752
Love this anime! btw, what sound pack is that on this skin? Does it need permission for the sound pack? I might use it for 'A Kiss for the Petals' aka 'Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo' Skin soon.
Topic Starter
Hatsue

TinBoy752 wrote:

Love this anime! btw, what sound pack is that on this skin? Does it need permission for the sound pack? I might use it for 'A Kiss for the Petals' aka 'Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Wo' Skin soon.
The sounds (like menu-hit, menu-click and so on) are made by -Miyano Kotone-, so you should definitly credit her/him.
If you mean the hitsounds: I don't know who made them, but many people use them for their skins, so I didn't credit them.
If you mean the hitsounds in the bonus-folder -> Just look in the credit-box or in the bonus-folder :3

Anyway, good luck with your skin! :)
[Maid] NekoRyo
Gorgeous skin <3<3<3
iIiMARSiIi

-Nasuhara- wrote:

Wow, looks awesome :3

I Agree .-.
lit120
Hiroue
This skin is really stunning <3 I'm wondering how to add this lovely menu backgroud because I don't have it ;_; someone can help with it :cry: ?
Topic Starter
Hatsue

Hiroue wrote:

This skin is really stunning <3 I'm wondering how to add this lovely menu backgroud because I don't have it ;_; someone can help with it :cry: ?
You need to buy osu! supporter :)
Here you can buy it: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
But it costs real money :3
V0dk4-0t4ku
NICE
[ CoConut ]
OMG ♥ This skin is very very nice
paulovilla08
How to use bonus folder? I like the beatmap!! Then i want to try the bonus folder skin...
Topic Starter
Hatsue

paulovilla08 wrote:

How to use bonus folder? I like the beatmap!! Then i want to try the bonus folder skin...
1. download it
2. open the .rar-file
3. extract the Bonus-folder on your desktop (or wherever you want to have it)
4. open the folder of the charlotte-skin
5. choose the elements you want to replace with the original ones and insert them in the charlotte-skin folder.
MoE-Ayase
Beautiful Skin, I love it ♡
eRuShi
Nice skin GJ
- RyuzakiYami -
I love this skin. Very nice work!
Xinying
10/10
kanos
What's the applause song? I love it so much it's starting to become my motivation to beat a song <3
Topic Starter
Hatsue

Kxve wrote:

What's the applause song? I love it so much it's starting to become my motivation to beat a song <3

Thanks for the feedback to the other ones :3
- RyuzakiYami -
Hatsue, if you don't mind. Can you tell me what font did you use for the healthbar?
Topic Starter
Hatsue

- RyuzakiYami - wrote:

Hatsue, if you don't mind. Can you tell me what font did you use for the healthbar?
this
Ner0
hatsue the selection-options.png can you make one so i can put my rounded avatar? if you dont mind of course
Lantine
Awesome :)
Topic Starter
Hatsue

Ner098 wrote:

hatsue the selection-options.png can you make one so i can put my rounded avatar? if you dont mind of course
Sorry, but I can't do that. I don't even have the picture I used for this anymore.

Lantine wrote:

Awesome :)
Thank you c:
Ner0
Damn really oh well i just have to deal with it, thanks anyway
Hiroue

Hatsue wrote:

Hiroue wrote:

You need to buy osu! supporter :)
Here you can buy it: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support
But it costs real money :3
Ohhh thank you very much for answer. I know it's been 2 months when I finally checked this post.
I didnt do this earlier cuz it was my first post and I thought that it will notify me about your response.
Anyways thanks a lot <3
hugo7414
I play this skin for a long time and now i can''t play any different skin anymore ^*^ what a nice skin!
GachaDemon
this skin is so CUTE! the sound effects are cute too and when Nao pops in like i... i... die!

hope you get more people getting this skin cus its getting real cute
JRP_Craft

I love the skin!

The cursor (and cursor trail) is perfect, the sliders and circles are very greatly designed, the sound effects are also really good

Good job!
Z Yan9
nice
Everett
Ew slider ends
Taxingrhino

Nexak wrote:

Ew slider ends
sliderfollowcircle.png make an image named that transparent
KAZE2333
nice skin! I very like this!
show more