forum

Sakupen - Walk Smash Walk

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shirotora_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vrijdag 15 augustus 2008 at 4:45:09

Artist: Sakupen
Title: Walk Smash Walk
BPM: 160
Filesize: 21142kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (0,95 stars, 54 notes)
  2. Easy (1,14 stars, 155 notes)
Download: Sakupen - Walk Smash Walk
Download: Sakupen - Walk Smash Walk (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
From the somewhat famous Newgrounds Flash-movie by Sakupen: Walk Smash Walk. My first beatmap, first submission. To be added:

- The movie. It would be serious blasphemy if I didn't.
- More difficulties, harder ones.

Starts out easy just like the song / movie, getting harder as the song progresses.

[edit:] Let's see what happens when I call this [Easy] instead of [Normal] and re-upload... [/edit]
[edit2:] Increased size a tiny bit (this is supposed to be easy after all), moved sliders around a bit. [/edit2]
[edit3:] Added background vid, started working on [Normal] [/edit3]
[edit4:] Tiny edit; moved sliders a bit away from the middle as to awp's instructions. I will probably edit the slider at the end once I've reconnected my mouse... tomorrow or something. [/edit4]
Alieax
This is a pretty good map for your first time, But here are some flaws.

1: Tweak the spacing a little, Just a little :D

2: Add a few more sounds. Finishes or whistles.

3: Space out the beats in the begining.

There ya go.
Topic Starter
Shirotora_old
... working on it! ;_;

I might do a bit on the train tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Shirotora_old
Working on it now! =D
awp
Yeah easy's a lil boring but hey.

Timing's good. I like the careful placement of the vertices on the sliders. All I can reeeeeally say is

02:13:54 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - might wanna shift away from the middle, just so it doesn't get too cluttered.
03:24:04 (1) - this slider feels both unsmooth and unnecessary ;x
Topic Starter
Shirotora_old
I'm completely working on this in all my free time.

... it's just that I have none. Managing around 100 volunteers at a 3-day long anime convention takes time, a lot of it, even a month before the convention is actually happening.

Download: Titan - Strength and Fury (adron zhero) [TheVileOne's Hard].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.