posted
Total Posts
show more
Risa
Topic Starter
negstupide
I can't even pass a 5 stars can't imagine FC some o.o

CareBare wrote:

Your playcount doesn't matter. As long as you practice smartly and play a lot, you will get better.
Any tips on practicing "smartly"?

Thanks for the replies!
chainpullz

Reset- wrote:

5* plz
:^)
Nabel_old_1

negstupide wrote:

Keep playing osu! as a rythm game and don't start playing maps that are way too hard for you. I made this mistake and now the only maps I'm able to play with high acc are ar9-10 170-200 bpm maps My friend who is rank 150k will destroy me in multiplayer if he puts a 3-4 star ar 6-7 map.
Vuelo Eluko

xinfuzionx wrote:

negstupide wrote:

Keep playing osu! as a rythm game and don't start playing maps that are way too hard for you. I made this mistake and now the only maps I'm able to play with high acc are ar9-10 170-200 bpm maps My friend who is rank 150k will destroy me in multiplayer if he puts a 3-4 star ar 6-7 map.
ideally do both, best players ive ever seen used this method. although id wait until you get a solid grasp and can get high acc on 4.5-5* before you walk into crazy 6-7* shit so you have a solid grounding in the basics. doing it too early is probably going to hurt in the long run.
ZenithPhantasm
First 6 months was rapid steady improvement then it went all downhill.
Pituophis
I'm level 98 and I'm just starting to be able to pass 5* maps more regularly. lol
Remember level and playcount aren't important at all, it's better to just ignore those. Everyone progresses at a different pace.
Infevo
I don't really have a steady progress pp-wise which is mainly due to my preferrence of playing challenging stuff I barely can pass. Every now and then I like to go back in difficulty to fc some maps and this is where I can get some pp. But whenever I keep playing regularly and and spend time enjoying the game I also feel how I am improving.

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I'd really like to see you play again.
-sev

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

all downhill
ZenithPhantasm

Infevo wrote:

I don't really have a steady progress pp-wise which is mainly due to my preferrence of playing challenging stuff I barely can pass. Every now and then I like to go back in difficulty to fc some maps and this is where I can get some pp. But whenever I keep playing regularly and and spend time enjoying the game I also feel how I am improving.

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I'd really like to see you play again.
I have a twitch. You can see how badly it went downhill.
VirtualMuffin
I'm approaching 40k playcount and still getting the odd top 100 performance without actually getting near the 5 star count. It's all relative

The only thing that is constant is that everyone improves... just at different rates
The Gambler

Pituophis wrote:

Remember level and playcount aren't important at all, it's better to just ignore those. Everyone progresses at a different pace.
Wow, then I really let myself loose. I have as much plays as Khelly but he's better than be by a longshot.

My progression is shit.
Ninonuko
She's tripled your total score and her total hits about 2 mils higher than you,
I want to say stop retrying lol.
Synpoo

Kaienyuu wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

all downhill
N0thingSpecial
Took me 3 weeks at around rank 140k, but I marathon the crap out of this game, so 2 months if you're not marathon-ing osu maybe? here's the beatmap if you're wondering: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/301561. I had 90 combo with 90% accuracy so it is really meh
Vuelo Eluko

Synpoo wrote:

Kaienyuu wrote:

quote="ZenithPhantasm"]all downhill
[/quote]
dung eater
can almost read ar10 after 2 years
trebby
still can't singletap 190 bpm
ZenithPhantasm
Gimme my 2014 aim back
Vuelo Eluko

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Gimme my 2014 aim back
holy shit same here
Synpoo

jaaakb wrote:

can almost read ar10 after 2 years
Risa
After 2 years :
Still cannot enjoy game.
Still cannot quit.
Basically stuck.
Sporadik
I can pass 5* mouse only in 1 1/2 months, but not great acc, have to practice to fc insanes, 4-4.7*