[OVERDRIVE]Sorry for the late reply Rizia! ><
- raise od like OD9 that's a bit over the top for the patterns i used in this map, 8.5 should suffice
- 00:07:167 (1,1) - if this two are 1/2 seem will more nature imo 3/4 sliders fit better to the vocals i believe
- 00:45:870 (2,3) - this a little bit extreme xd i'm sure players are able to handle it lol
- 01:11:059 (1,1) - for me its not too comfortable to play, use circle instead of slider will be better I keep this one for consistency purposes as I did the same in similar sections. Also shouldn't be that uncomfortable to play, you just need to hold them a bit longer than regular circles.
- 00:45:113 (1,2,3) - its weird on clicking thing, how about reverse 00:45:113 (1) - then add a circle like thisI did something else here, but good suggestion
- 01:01:113 (2,3,4) - nc spam here? it really looks seem with 01:01:654 (1,2,3,4,5) - 1/4 lol but i used the same spacing for them, it's visually distinctable
- 01:14:059 (1) - different snap with hardest diff should be fixed
- 01:19:248 (2,4) - overmapped these are existent in the background
- 00:53:546 - add spinner like hardest diff? done
- 01:17:870 (2) - snapping done
Updated, also changed background source to something less clickbaity that makes more sense.
@GDers: Please tell me if you're fine with the new BG and combo colours! If you have any concerns about it or want to have the old BG/CC back in your diff, tell me so in-game! (though the newer one should be way more appropriate)