24.51%
Total votes: 102
Polling ended
show more
Asaiga

NotSuhun wrote:

No one cares //s.
And that concludes everything.
But releasing mappool tomorrow and then head off to the tournament right away 3 days after that, I still it is quite of a short notice.

edit : I'm not against it though, I want to play it asap :D
Topic Starter
przepson

- Chitoge - wrote:

I think that the mappools don't need a live showcase. I don't want to spend my next few days practicing osu maps, and waiting for them to come out. I want to spend time with my family. I'd prefer if you released the maps early, and had a showcase as optional. People start traveling to see relatives around this time. I think that you should push the date of round 1 back, so that everyone has time to practice, and isn't pressured to play osu. This season isn't for practicing osu. It's for spending time with our families. I don't see how I am wrong, but please tell me if you disagree or have any way to argue against me. Please release the maps as soon as you get this, and possibly push back the date of the first round
LEL, you really train hard mappols? :|
ost players play maps from mappol only 1x time, cuz why more?
Anyway, first mappol be small (3 maps on mods and 6 no-mods), so the holidays are not a problem
Czerwona Panda

Scyan wrote:

You're killing me. ;-;
go for more food ^^
Jiheon

przepson wrote:

- Chitoge - wrote:

I think that the mappools don't need a live showcase. I don't want to spend my next few days practicing osu maps, and waiting for them to come out. I want to spend time with my family. I'd prefer if you released the maps early, and had a showcase as optional. People start traveling to see relatives around this time. I think that you should push the date of round 1 back, so that everyone has time to practice, and isn't pressured to play osu. This season isn't for practicing osu. It's for spending time with our families. I don't see how I am wrong, but please tell me if you disagree or have any way to argue against me. Please release the maps as soon as you get this, and possibly push back the date of the first round
LEL, you really train hard mappols? :|
ost players play maps from mappol only 1x time, cuz why more?
Anyway, first mappol be small (3 maps on mods and 6 no-mods), so the holidays are not a problem
I find training fun, regardless of mappool. I just think it was on a short notice, and scheduling around the holidays is risky

EDIT: I know I also sound like a really arrogant douche bag, but that wasn't what I was trying to get across
EDIT: Another reason I want it to start a little later is because I'm getting a new tablet. Playing with a tablet for 1.5 years and then switching it will feel different.
Jiheon
a
Suhun

- Chitoge - wrote:

Wait, when the hell do we get the brackets, though
Patience is pretty useful, bro.
Dalgash
I personally think the date should be pushed back as well, as many people are seeing their families and therefore cannot always commit to playing, thus giving away free points. The first round will basically be "who wants to ditch their family" and i think that's a bit unfair to be honest.

That's just my opinion.
Jiheon

SacRedSaGe wrote:

I personally think the date should be pushed back as well, as many people are seeing their families and therefore cannot always commit to playing, thus giving away free points. The first round will basically be "who wants to ditch their family" and i think that's a bit unfair to be honest.

That's just my opinion.
Exactly :D
komal92
Hello, mappol?
Jiheon
See, I'm not the only one
Skellen
don't worry guys.

Map pool will be released at the end of December 2016 :)
Scyan
I can understand your point of view, but when I signed up, I made sure I would at least have a few hours spare on the date(s). Surely you must have seen the dates of the 1st games when you signed up? If it was going to be an issue then why even sign up?

We have 2 players away, you just gotta put up with it. Not fair for the people who signed up for the dates shown for them to then be changed to something else. The initiative should have been taken when first signing up. :)

Time to get some snacks whilst waiting for mappool. ;p
Scyan
Any updates? :P

Ran out of chocolate to eat now. ;-;
Topic Starter
przepson
17 utc.... be write ;-;
Suhun
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you are excited for christmas! Or practicing on Christmas ;).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyaiug0vck7vc ... k.zip?dl=0
The showcase was a bust, but we still gonna keep hype! Also, im not responding to any rants.
Topic Starter
przepson
UPDATE
:arrow: added shedule
:arrow: added challonge
:arrow: added mappol with mappack
Sorry for last actions but we really try dong something good, and like always on my tour... osu! staff kill my dreams ;-;
Electovoid
Finally..mappools :D

- Will the tie-breaker always be free-mod or nomod?
Suhun

Electovoid wrote:

Finally..mappools :D

- Will the tie-breaker always be free-mod or nomod?
Free Mod.
xdominik
Well mappool seems nice . Funny to see Kyun Kyun again :3 . We have DARE NI but is there any chance of TATOE in next rounds :P
Suhun
I have sent a private message to all team captains about time!
Scyan

NotSuhun wrote:

I have sent a private message to all team captains about time!
I'll re-enable my Private Messages now as I turned them off.

Edit: Feel free to send that PM now. :)
Suhun
Asa and Friends and Que Wea Estos Weyes Y Weones time has been changed to 15:00. While nice slider and Kryzkike time has been changed to 17:00. All times in UTC+0.
Suhun
I have sent everyone in the loser bracket pms.

EDIT: Wtf is wrong with the half the teams in the LB forefitting. I made sure you knew the time and everything, you could of atleast showed up to say something. It honestly just pisses me off when this happens.
Asaiga
No games today, sad :(

Edit : Oh there actually are
Scyan

AsaLight wrote:

Edit : Oh there are actually are
What, you must have missed our triple SS FL FreeMod play, shame. ;)
Suhun

Scyan wrote:

AsaLight wrote:

Edit : Oh there are actually are
It was because I carried.
Scyan

NotSuhun wrote:

It was because I carried.
Shh, you will blow your disguise. ;)
Asaiga

Scyan wrote:

I see you made it through. Was a difficult game, wasn't it? ;)
The Third Boy
Is 2nd and 3rd place have prize too?
Suhun

FinalHopeTheEnd wrote:

Is 2nd and 3rd place have prize too?
Ill add stuff in the end, depending on my mood.
Topic Starter
przepson
UPDATE

:arrow: Mappol week 2 added (second post)
:arrow: most banned map from 1 week: "Bye bye beautiful", most picked map: "Visions"
:arrow: on next 2 days i add shedule week 2 (played on weekend on utc night times)
Topic Starter
przepson
:!: :!: :!:
Forum have bug, second maps on week 2 mappol be hard-rock

EDIT: now be, wtf forum p-p
NyanJutsu
Did you updated the schedule ? :> I'm stupid
Topic Starter
przepson

InDre4m wrote:

Did you updated the schedule ? :>
Pls.....
Read 2 posts up ;/
But one change - time matches will be played on afternoon, not on night etc times (again my love job... p-p)
Suhun

przepson wrote:

InDre4m wrote:

Did you updated the schedule ? :>
Pls.....
Read 2 posts up ;/
But one change - time matches will be played on afternoon, not on night etc times (again my love job... p-p)
If we have any night games, I can help manage them! :D
Veroxx
Uh so uhm. I'll be quitting the team.Some problems witht the captian here.GL to the other participants anyway
Sorry for the inconvenience
Topic Starter
przepson
UPDATE

:arrow: Shedule week 2 relased (the same link, 2nd page)
Suhun

przepson wrote:

UPDATE

:arrow: Shedule week 2 relased (the same link, 2nd page)
I reccomend hosting Monday at night because people have school and work :<
Asaiga
Games are gonna be on 2nd and 3rd January, right?
Suhun

AsaLight wrote:

Games are gonna be on 2nd and 3rd January, right?
Ye, they will be.
show more