Score v2
24.51%
Total votes: 102
Polling ended
show more
Topic Starter
przepson

Skellen wrote:

I'm a smurf my real account is rank 3k (don't tell anybody) but my aim is on a 70k rank level. x3 (I'm not really smurfing. Or am i? *scary music plays*) and what if i want to be on hippos team ;^;?
YOU CAN'T CAUSE THEY HAVE FULL TEAM (scarier song like a "TAM TAM TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM")
Skellen

przepson wrote:

Skellen wrote:

I'm a smurf my real account is rank 3k (don't tell anybody) but my aim is on a 70k rank level. x3 (I'm not really smurfing. Or am i? *scary music plays*) and what if i want to be on hippos team ;^;?
YOU CAN'T CAUSE THEY HAVE FULL TEAM (scarier song like a "TAM TAM TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM")

There is always a slot for a ninja like me (you will never know when my cursor misses a note) (dam dam damadama dam dam)

Players lets unite and make score v2 happen!!! (Or riot)
Pitchforks in hand my fellow men and let's take score v1 down (°-°)/

My team: The Skellens

Cpt: Skellen
P1: Skelllen
P2: Skellen
P3: Skellen
P4: Skellen

Timezone: 1+ nordic/skyrimish (100%) legit
FraancoZBM
Team name: Kryzkike
Local time: UTC-3
captain: DinosaurioAzul, 38407
player 2: FraancoZBM
player 3: -Kryzpo
player 4: FerchOx
Isla-
team? owo
lol

btw, goodluck~
Hashiek
If someone wants to build a team with me, or if you need an additional player, pm me pls :D And of course HYPE!!!
Topic Starter
przepson

Hashiek wrote:

If someone wants to build a team with me, or if you need an additional player, pm me pls :D And of course HYPE!!!
On OMW tour can start only premade teams - all random teams (ex. like a "i looking a team")be not added
So... no, noone go "build" team cause i don't accept random team
Hashiek
Oh sorry. Didnt read that :O. Well then good luck everybody and have fun 8-)
Asaiga
Team name: Asa and friends ( yup, we are kids )
Local Time: UTC+7
Captain: AsaLight #33k
Player 2: Cinos #18k
Player 3: -Mikui- #18k
Player 4: FinalHopeTheEnd #20k
Player 5: nhuphongti #42k

With this given time zone, we can only play in the afternoon or in the evening
There may be some changes but I'll make sure to inform on time
Asaiga
By the way if I may ask a question, how does the map pool and ban/pick system works? I'm a new comer to osu! competition, and unfortunately I haven't followed and tournaments since.
xdominik
Team name: We suck at osu!
Local time: UTC +1
captain: xdominik 56k
player 2: Iye 21k
player 3: Ziutex 64k

Going for get some fun in tournaments again

Also gl przepson on Osu! Friendly Tournament
[-Andres-]
Team Name: Los Nekos desus kawaiis
Local time: GMT-3
Captain: [-Andres-] #37k
Player 2: -PuLzE- #33k
Player 3: Kayorii #27k
Player 4: Element22 #23k
Player 5: kiror #48k

My friend kiror , of Nicaragua , has a different local time , which is GMT-6 Thanks .
Ora
Do you need map pool selectors or referees? I can help ^_^
Topic Starter
przepson

Ora wrote:

Do you need map pool selectors or referees? I can help ^_^
All 4 mappols be complete, but refrees always welcome ^^
Please pm me :)
Chaotica
I hope im allowed to do this, if not feel free to say so, but I am looking for a team that is short a person. I am ranked 51k and climbing.
[Bastian]
Team Name:

Que Wea Estos Weyes Y Weones

Local Time: UTC-3

Players:

1.- -Baranochi- #31k

2.- Kail Sama #21k

3.- KarenSz #24k

4.- -Kido- #24k

5.- -Hime #47k

Captain: -Baranochi-
DUOdecim_old
Looking for any team, people say I'm pretty good for my rank and I should be somewhere near 15-20k but I hate playing for pp
Electovoid
Team Name: Firetruck NoMod

GMT (UTC+2 b34rzz)
Captain: Electovoid #17,699

Player: skayweed #18,464
Player: SacRedSage #10,028
Player: b34rzz #23,287

:^)
Deception2011
Team Name: Rhythmus Brigade
Local Time: CET (Aragodo and me)CT (narrow101,Emjaaay and Cheesecake_Hero)

Captain:Deception2011 (#17,657)

Player: Aragodo (#19,776)
Player: Narrow101 (#26,808)
Player: Emjaaay (#20,094)
Player: Cheesecake_Hero (#52,046)
Suhun

AsaLight wrote:

By the way if I may ask a question, how does the map pool and ban/pick system works? I'm a new comer to osu! competition, and unfortunately I haven't followed and tournaments since.
Map pool is what songs you are limited to choose and is limited to catagories, No mod/ Double Times/ Free Mod/ Hard Rock / Hidden and Tie breaker, and before each game a player can ban some maps from the pool for an advantage :P.
TylerDTT
Crimson Thunder will be adding in [ Nekusasu ] (rank #27,323) as their fifth and final player to there roster :) Thanks for hosting prz
Euphoric
Team name: Team NZ
Local time: UTC+13
captain: Udyr #23,014
player 2: Pikarare #24,360
player 3: FinjaNinja #16,550
player 4: The Lil Ninja #13,767
Afternoon
TEAM SPICY
Local time: UTC+6
Captain: Nare #34k
Player 2:Mirt #23k
Player 3:Zettrew #38k
Mirt
Good Luck to everyone entering!
Topic Starter
przepson
Registration was closed, we have 16 teams

About mappol - as always on OMW, first mappol be easier to all teams (~4.5*) going to final mappol (~5.4/5.5*)

Rest of info's about time to live shedule/mappol showcase, tourney start (we thinking about 02/01/16) e.t.c, i put for the next 3 days
Skellen

przepson wrote:

About mappol - as always on OMW, first mappol be easier to all teams (~4.5*) going to final mappol (~5.4/5.5*)

Rest of info's about time to live shedule/mappol showcase, tourney start (we thinking about 02/01/17) e.t.c, i put for the next 3 days

02/01/2017?
Suhun

Skellen wrote:

przepson wrote:

Rest of info's about time to live shedule/mappol showcase, tourney start (we thinking about 02/01/17) e.t.c, i put for the next 3 days

02/01/2017?
Oh boy Przepson wants a high ranked tourney.
Topic Starter
przepson
my brain trolled me xD
2016 xD
FraancoZBM
The mappols?
Suhun

FraancoZBM wrote:

The mappols?
How lazy do you have to be to not read the mainpost?
Czerwona Panda
waitin for mappool ^^
Scyan

freebuild wrote:

waitin for mappool ^^
There's only so much food I can eat whilst waiting. :P
Topic Starter
przepson
Hello everyone (job kill me in last week :cry: )
Some informations for you :)

:arrow: 1.
We decided about score V1

:arrow: 2.
We gonna first stream with mappol showcase/live shedule 23th December, 17:00 utc (ittle late because Recusiowy will be offline 2 days more)
When stream be end, i update post on forum with shedule and mappol

:arrow: 3.
Because first mappol (like always) be not hard and make for everyone (~4.6*) matches will be started in 26th December in the evening utc time and 27th December in the afternoon utc time
try to remain free time at these times, and see you soon to 23th :)

:arrow: 4.
Matches will not be postponed , unless during a match you have just another tournament (but if it really is necessary, matches can be postponed by a few hours, and then probably be not streamed)
request to postpone the match notify well in advance

:arrow: 5.
I will create a special bookmark - Hall of fame, where you can find all winners of previous tournaments

:arrow: 6.
Today i need to update Black list, cuz now be empty (little lazy about that xD)

All info's on first page by the end of this day
sry for funny english xD
Scyan
You're killing me. ;-;
Suhun

Scyan wrote:

You're killing me. ;-;
Its alright, the mappool is pretty nice ;)).
Skellen
Mappols be relased 4 times

Please staph. why is that mistake always killing me? xD

Map pools WILL be released 4 times

Much love

~Skellen
Jiheon
I think that the mappools don't need a live showcase. I don't want to spend my next few days practicing osu maps, and waiting for them to come out. I want to spend time with my family. I'd prefer if you released the maps early, and had a showcase as optional. People start traveling to see relatives around this time. I think that you should push the date of round 1 back, so that everyone has time to practice, and isn't pressured to play osu. This season isn't for practicing osu. It's for spending time with our families. I don't see how I am wrong, but please tell me if you disagree or have any way to argue against me. Please release the maps as soon as you get this, and possibly push back the date of the first round
Suhun

- Chitoge - wrote:

I think that the mappools don't need a live showcase. I don't want to spend my next few days practicing osu maps, and waiting for them to come out. I want to spend time with my family. I'd prefer if you released the maps early, and had a showcase as optional. People start traveling to see relatives around this time. I think that you should push the date of round 1 back, so that everyone has time to practice, and isn't pressured to play osu. This season isn't for practicing osu. It's for spending time with our families. I don't see how I am wrong, but please tell me if you disagree or have any way to argue against me. Please release the maps as soon as you get this, and possibly push back the date of the first round
No one cares //s.
Asaiga

NotSuhun wrote:

No one cares //s.
And that concludes everything.
But releasing mappool tomorrow and then head off to the tournament right away 3 days after that, I still it is quite of a short notice.

edit : I'm not against it though, I want to play it asap :D
Topic Starter
przepson

- Chitoge - wrote:

LEL, you really train hard mappols? :|
ost players play maps from mappol only 1x time, cuz why more?
Anyway, first mappol be small (3 maps on mods and 6 no-mods), so the holidays are not a problem
Czerwona Panda

Scyan wrote:

You're killing me. ;-;
go for more food ^^
show more