TOMW (3v3)[10-50k] - winner - Firetruck Nomod

posted
Total Posts
157

Which system score you want?

Score v1
77
75.49%
Score v2
25
24.51%
Total votes: 102
Polling ended December 17, 2015 at 4:59:43 PM UTC
show more
Czerwona Panda

Scyan wrote:

You're killing me. ;-;
go for more food ^^
Jiheon

przepson wrote:

- Chitoge - wrote:

I think that the mappools don't need a live showcase. I don't want to spend my next few days practicing osu maps, and waiting for them to come out. I want to spend time with my family. I'd prefer if you released the maps early, and had a showcase as optional. People start traveling to see relatives around this time. I think that you should push the date of round 1 back, so that everyone has time to practice, and isn't pressured to play osu. This season isn't for practicing osu. It's for spending time with our families. I don't see how I am wrong, but please tell me if you disagree or have any way to argue against me. Please release the maps as soon as you get this, and possibly push back the date of the first round
LEL, you really train hard mappols? :|
ost players play maps from mappol only 1x time, cuz why more?
Anyway, first mappol be small (3 maps on mods and 6 no-mods), so the holidays are not a problem
I find training fun, regardless of mappool. I just think it was on a short notice, and scheduling around the holidays is risky

EDIT: I know I also sound like a really arrogant douche bag, but that wasn't what I was trying to get across
EDIT: Another reason I want it to start a little later is because I'm getting a new tablet. Playing with a tablet for 1.5 years and then switching it will feel different.
Jiheon
Wait, when the hell do we get the brackets, though
Suhun

- Chitoge - wrote:

Wait, when the hell do we get the brackets, though
Patience is pretty useful, bro.
SacredSage
I personally think the date should be pushed back as well, as many people are seeing their families and therefore cannot always commit to playing, thus giving away free points. The first round will basically be "who wants to ditch their family" and i think that's a bit unfair to be honest.

That's just my opinion.
Jiheon

SacRedSaGe wrote:

I personally think the date should be pushed back as well, as many people are seeing their families and therefore cannot always commit to playing, thus giving away free points. The first round will basically be "who wants to ditch their family" and i think that's a bit unfair to be honest.

That's just my opinion.
Exactly :D
komal92
Hello, mappol?
Jiheon
See, I'm not the only one
Skellen
don't worry guys.

Map pool will be released at the end of December 2016 :)
Scyan
I can understand your point of view, but when I signed up, I made sure I would at least have a few hours spare on the date(s). Surely you must have seen the dates of the 1st games when you signed up? If it was going to be an issue then why even sign up?

We have 2 players away, you just gotta put up with it. Not fair for the people who signed up for the dates shown for them to then be changed to something else. The initiative should have been taken when first signing up. :)

Time to get some snacks whilst waiting for mappool. ;p
Scyan
Any updates? :P

Ran out of chocolate to eat now. ;-;
Topic Starter
przepson
17 utc.... be write ;-;
Suhun
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you are excited for christmas! Or practicing on Christmas ;).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wyaiug0vck7vc ... k.zip?dl=0
The showcase was a bust, but we still gonna keep hype! Also, im not responding to any rants.
Topic Starter
przepson
UPDATE
:arrow: added shedule
:arrow: added challonge
:arrow: added mappol with mappack
Sorry for last actions but we really try dong something good, and like always on my tour... osu! staff kill my dreams ;-;
Electovoid
Finally..mappools :D

- Will the tie-breaker always be free-mod or nomod?
Suhun

Electovoid wrote:

Finally..mappools :D

- Will the tie-breaker always be free-mod or nomod?
Free Mod.
xdominik
Well mappool seems nice . Funny to see Kyun Kyun again :3 . We have DARE NI but is there any chance of TATOE in next rounds :P
Suhun
I have sent a private message to all team captains about time!
Scyan

NotSuhun wrote:

I have sent a private message to all team captains about time!
I'll re-enable my Private Messages now as I turned them off.

Edit: Feel free to send that PM now. :)
Suhun
Asa and Friends and Que Wea Estos Weyes Y Weones time has been changed to 15:00. While nice slider and Kryzkike time has been changed to 17:00. All times in UTC+0.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply