posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Leorda wrote:

Hi hi

[General]
1) Your MP3 Bit Rate is over 192kbps, you have to re-encode (the maximum of bit rate are changing into 192kbps!!!!) All right ... changing this ... soon
2) You have an uneeded space in you SB elements, you have to remove it, otherwise the SB will run poorly for bad PC OTL did you see what happened up thar?! I don't know how to fix it so this will have to stay
3) Your pause-overlay are waaaaaay too big, maximum of pause-overlay is 1024x768 ... Fixed
4) Your filesize of beatmap is over 10MB! Please compress it
5) The stroke at numbers are completely chopped, you be nice if you make it smoother Sorry what do you mean by this, the stroke? :S
6) Please include the cursortail.png if you have a cursor.png Well I think default looks OK so I'm forcing it :S

[Calm]
00:30:844 (2) - Move backward to 00:30:613? If you place the red tick, it's has no rhythm for me~ Eh really? I think (2, 3) ties the sliders quite nicely together ...
00:58:998 (6) - New combo? Mmm I think this one is better on the strong beat
00:59:229 (1) - Remove new combo?
01:02:690 (7) - New combo?
01:02:921 (1) - Remove new combo?
01:28:536 (6) - New combo?
01:28:767 (1) - Remove new combo?
01:29:921 (3) - Remove whistle at slider trace? (keep the whistle at beginning, repeating slider, and end of slider) The sound during the player trace it, it's kinda odd for me OK done
02:13:305 (x) - Add note here? Okay
02:54:420 (7) - Move 1 grid right? So the pattern looks alligned? OK, (1) also moved down one

[Chill]
00:42:613 (4) - The slider is little odd for me~ Can you make it preetier? Well ... I tried XD
00:50:690 (x) - Add note here? No, I don't like this
01:45:945 (2,3,4,5) - Make a pattern like this? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/34186 Well I moved (5) down one grid :P
02:55:860 (3) - Move it like this? So the pattern are alligned? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/34188 Moved (2) instead

[Cool]
00:31:306 (6) - Move 1 grid right? Done
02:05:625 (2) - This slider are not completely waved Ending moved down one
02:12:825 (3) - ^ Fixed ... maybe?

Good song
STAR
Thank you very much! :)

Doomsday wrote:

Yeah, the only problem with cutting the transparent pixels in the storyboard is that you'd have to move the images in the SB again since they will be a different shape when you add them back in :(
I'm ... too lazy to do this ... orz but I suppose if I HAVE to then I will ... >_<

eee wrote:

crossed out something that looked wrong :-/ O_o Uh ... OK?

the map is pretty, k?
I like the skinning and the storyboarding, it's just some places in the storyboard felt weird. I'm not gonna mention this because y'all might think I'm crazy.

Star!!!
You should have just mentioned it ... I wouldn't think you're crazy ... (I hope lol) XD Thanks for checking anyway ^_^
dkun
What a nice piece of work you have here. I like how the mapset plays out and the little sb you have going here. :)

❤ = ★
Reiji-RJ
Awesome map!
Love this <3
kino77
Well...I'd better change my rule of "golden star" since MAT could star and bubble map.

Anyway,since I already DL the map and your map is great~
I'll just leave my star here~ ;)
Krisom
I remember ending up with a smile after modding Luv Letter, and that was your first map, so I hope I get an even greater smile now :)

General-
· Just saying that the 192 rule applies only to old maps. You can still have the 256 mp3 rulem applied instead of the 192 imo.
· The HP Bar seems to be cut badly :<! Can't you fix that to make it look less ugly? It kills the magic
· I do agree with calm being a bit to hard for the easiest diff...
· Set the preferred skin to user's preference? This looks even better with MM sliders

Calm-
00:59:229 (1) - Remove the sliderwhistle from the body of the slider
02:25:065 (2) - ^
Nothing to poke at

Chill-
02:45:540 (5) - Add a sliderwhistle to the body of the slider (I almost never say this, so I'm quite sure)
Nothing to poke at

Cool-
00:46:075 (4) - Remove the sliderwhistle from the body of the slider
01:00:844 (5) - ^
02:52:980 (7) - ^
nothing to poke at.

<insert big smile here>
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

dkun wrote:

What a nice piece of work you have here. I like how the mapset plays out and the little sb you have going here. :)

❤ = ★
Thanks so much! Sorry for the late reply :S

Reiji-RJ wrote:

Awesome map!
Love this <3
Aww, shucks, really? :D *hugs*

kino77 wrote:

Well...I'd better change my rule of "golden star" since MAT could star and bubble map.

Anyway,since I already DL the map and your map is great~
I'll just leave my star here~ ;)
Ah, sorry about that :S Thanks for your time though ^_^

Krisom wrote:

I remember ending up with a smile after modding Luv Letter, and that was your first map, so I hope I get an even greater smile now :) OMG the pressure asdfjkasl

General-
· Just saying that the 192 rule applies only to old maps. You can still have the 256 mp3 rulem applied instead of the 192 imo. YES, BEING LAZY FTW! XD
· The HP Bar seems to be cut badly :<! Can't you fix that to make it look less ugly? It kills the magic Hmm, you mean the background or the actual bar itself? Will look at this
· I do agree with calm being a bit to hard for the easiest diff... Fine give me more work to do OTL :P
· Set the preferred skin to user's preference? This looks even better with MM sliders No clue what these are, but OK o_O

Calm-
00:59:229 (1) - Remove the sliderwhistle from the body of the slider Done
02:25:065 (2) - ^
Nothing to poke at

Chill-
02:45:540 (5) - Add a sliderwhistle to the body of the slider (I almost never say this, so I'm quite sure) Actually this seems pretty obvious now that I think about it lol O_O
Nothing to poke at

Cool-
00:46:075 (4) - Remove the sliderwhistle from the body of the slider OK
01:00:844 (5) - ^
02:52:980 (7) - ^
nothing to poke at.

<insert big smile here>
*returns big smile* :D
Thanks so much for modding this on your own haha XD *gives big hug*
lepidopodus
Hey, you've already got quite lots of modding orz

Calm
00:37:536 (2) - Yeah, a bit strict but how about moving the first middle point of the slider a grid left and a grid up?
01:29:921 (3) - How about remove whistle from the start point of the slider?
01:50:025 (2) - Remove whistle from the slider body?
01:52:665 (5) - whistle?
02:23:145 (3) - Remove whistle from the slider body?

Chill
00:50:229 (6) - Although AI mod said it's snapped, the end of this slider isn't snapped properly.
02:27:705 (1) - Moving the middle point of the slider one or two grid up?

Cool
- Uh... How about put some mild jumps?

Maybe it's not helpful mod at all orz

Oh well, nice, stared~
Krisom

Krisom wrote:

· The HP Bar seems to be cut badly :<! Can't you fix that to make it look less ugly? It kills the magic Hmm, you mean the background or the actual bar itself? Will look at this
· Set the preferred skin to user's preference? This looks even better with MM sliders No clue what these are, but OK o_O
Bar Background.
Prefered skin is the skin that forces itself into the map when you play it. You have the default one forced. Since you have enough skin elements, switching to user's preference would not hurt anyone~
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

lepidopodus wrote:

Hey, you've already got quite lots of modding orz

Calm
00:37:536 (2) - Yeah, a bit strict but how about moving the first middle point of the slider a grid left and a grid up? OK fixed
01:29:921 (3) - How about remove whistle from the start point of the slider? I think this is good with whistle there :S
01:50:025 (2) - Remove whistle from the slider body? I think this fits actually :S
01:52:665 (5) - whistle? Added
02:23:145 (3) - Remove whistle from the slider body? OK

Chill
00:50:229 (6) - Although AI mod said it's snapped, the end of this slider isn't snapped properly. Oh noes! Fixed :S
02:27:705 (1) - Moving the middle point of the slider one or two grid up? Moved one grid up

Cool
- Uh... How about put some mild jumps? I'm ... not very good with jumps orz sorry >_<

Maybe it's not helpful mod at all orz

Oh well, nice, stared~
No it was helpful, I found a SB mistake XD

Krisom wrote:

Bar Background.
Prefered skin is the skin that forces itself into the map when you play it. You have the default one forced. Since you have enough skin elements, switching to user's preference would not hurt anyone~
OK, I changed it :)
Working on bar BG, maybe will finish tomorrow or something :P
LesTrucsRoses
Chill
SPOILER
00:33:382 (1,2) - Remove 1, and make 2 start at where 1 was.
Lower the volume on the timing point at 1:45:70 by 2 ticks.

Excellent.

Cool
SPOILER
no problems found
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

LesTrucsRose wrote:

Chill
SPOILER
00:33:382 (1,2) - Remove 1, and make 2 start at where 1 was. I like it how it is, sorry :S
Lower the volume on the timing point at 1:45:70 by 2 ticks. This feels too quiet to me ... but did make it go down less

Excellent.

Cool
SPOILER
no problems found
Thanks for checking! :D
James2250
Include a cursor trail in the folder (from the template skin if nothing else) Seeing as it is no longer on "default"
Is the hitcircle overlay blanked out? (and why)
(Looking at earlier comments 256kbps is allowed for a map this old)

Calm:
Maybe hp -1 for the easiest difficulty but I think this can pass for it otherwise?
Looks good

Chill:
Nice

Cool:
Nice

Nice map/song/sb
PM me after fixes for bubble
ZLOdeuka-
Hello~

This second your map DJ Okawari ~ I really like

Storyboard ~ excellent ...

I can`t even see the mistake, I really like the map

STAR~ *_*
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

James2250 wrote:

Include a cursor trail in the folder (from the template skin if nothing else) Seeing as it is no longer on "default" OK, done
Is the hitcircle overlay blanked out? (and why) Well because I designed the hitcircle w/o overlay in mind, and it looks funny with it. I tried to add kind of a soft glow of the combo colour but it just turned out really ugly lol XD
(Looking at earlier comments 256kbps is allowed for a map this old) Yippeeee XD

Calm:
Maybe hp -1 for the easiest difficulty but I think this can pass for it otherwise? Sure
Looks good

Chill:
Nice

Cool:
Nice

Nice map/song/sb
PM me after fixes for bubble
Thanks James :D

ZLOdeuka wrote:

Hello~

This second your map DJ Okawari ~ I really like

Storyboard ~ excellent ...

I can`t even see the mistake, I really like the map

STAR~ *_*
Thanks so much for your time! ^_^
Beuchi
Hi!~

Remember these are just suggestions that you can always ignore :P

~All Diffs~
Skin:
- Did you make your hitcircles basing on LuigiHann's Technologic hitcircles? They're the same except that the color ring is bigger. If you did, please make sure you have LH's permission to modify/use them, if you already have it, please give credits to him on the description of your map :3

Storyboard:
- Crop the unnecessary transparency on the following images:
  1. blue.png
  2. colour pulse.png
  3. green.png
  4. red.png
  5. yellow.png
- About the colour flashes at the bottom of the screen, why don't you just use a white flash and use the Coloring function to make it the color you want? Check this thread, it will help you :3
- Not sure if it's intentional but when you use images like "double colour pulse", "blue pulse" or "double pulse" you also have the single pulse behind them, so you actually have two pulses at the same time. The most noticeable point of this is when you use "blue pulse", which has a transparency, so having the pulse behind it makes the image lose its "meaning" because you could just use "triple pulse" instead of that.

~Calm~
No problems here!

~Chill~
No problems here!

~Cool~
No problems here!

Beautiful and calm map, an example of how can a map be good without overmapping it with jumps or streams every 3 notes.
Good luck with this <3 *star*
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Hi!~

Remember these are just suggestions that you can always ignore :P

~All Diffs~
Skin:
- Did you make your hitcircles basing on LuigiHann's Technologic hitcircles? They're the same except that the color ring is bigger. If you did, please make sure you have LH's permission to modify/use them, if you already have it, please give credits to him on the description of your map :3

Storyboard:
- Crop the unnecessary transparency on the following images:
  1. blue.png
  2. colour pulse.png
  3. green.png
  4. red.png
  5. yellow.png
- About the colour flashes at the bottom of the screen, why don't you just use a white flash and use the Coloring function to make it the color you want? Check this thread, it will help you :3 This seems ... complicated ... OTL lol
- Not sure if it's intentional but when you use images like "double colour pulse", "blue pulse" or "double pulse" you also have the single pulse behind them, so you actually have two pulses at the same time. The most noticeable point of this is when you use "blue pulse", which has a transparency, so having the pulse behind it makes the image lose its "meaning" because you could just use "triple pulse" instead of that. Nice catch. I'll fix this

~Calm~
No problems here!

~Chill~
No problems here!

~Cool~
No problems here!

Beautiful and calm map, an example of how can a map be good without overmapping it with jumps or streams every 3 notes.
Good luck with this <3 *star*
Thanks so much Beuchi-chan! :D *hugs*
Sleep Powder
10 MB seems like a lot o_o"

Add a Source if you can?

A 5ms earlier offset might be better.

[Calm]
Good.

[Chill]
Good.

[Cool]
Good.
00:30:152 (3,4) - Move (3) right 1, Move (4) 1 right and 1 up (Level 3 Grid)

Overall, the beatmaps look correctly structured but some of the sliders felt a little off.
Work on your sliders a little more next time and your next map will be perfect~

I think everyone covered the SB files things so...guess I'm done for now.

Starr'd
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

animask wrote:

10 MB seems like a lot o_o"

Add a Source if you can? I don't think there is one

A 5ms earlier offset might be better. I'm not very good with these ... I'm going to go with Doomsday on this, sorry (also I don't want to snap SB lol XD)

[Calm]
Good.

[Chill]
Good.

[Cool]
Good.
00:30:152 (3,4) - Move (3) right 1, Move (4) 1 right and 1 up (Level 3 Grid) Looks way better, fixed

Overall, the beatmaps look correctly structured but some of the sliders felt a little off.
Work on your sliders a little more next time and your next map will be perfect~ OK :D

I think everyone covered the SB files things so...guess I'm done for now.

Starr'd
Thanks! BTW I like your colour coding haha XD
Jinxy
Nothing wrong for me. Starred.
yeahyeahyeahhh
This seems ready for bubble, but I'm not comfy bubbling anything with skin elements :( So if a MAT or BAT comes by, from a standard play point of view this map is A-OK.
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

JInxyjem wrote:

Nothing wrong for me. Starred.
Thanks for looking :D

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

This seems ready for bubble, but I'm not comfy bubbling anything with skin elements :( So if a MAT or BAT comes by, from a standard play point of view this map is A-OK.
All right, thanks ^_^
Time to go PM James I suppose
kiddly
It seems that your map is ready for a bubble,so maybe I don't have to mod?

I didn't find any problem in this mapset,well done!

oops,I forget one thing:
it's about the file size.it's 10.6MB,so...you know it.
James2250

EvianBubble wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

All right, thanks ^_^
Time to go PM James I suppose
And here I am
Doomsday handled timing, Beuchi handled all sb problems, maps are awesome
The only thing I wonder about is "blank" hitcircle overlay but it shouldn't cause any problems to my knowledge? It won't cause any skin conflicts
As for filesize I am ok with it (fairly long mp3 + skin + sb)

What else do I need to say
Bubbled~

(enough bubbles for today but had to do this one first :P)
narakucrimson
No issues at all :D Seriously. I loved the map, it's just fantastic.

There's no place for doubts here, you have my star~~
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

kiddly wrote:

It seems that your map is ready for a bubble,so maybe I don't have to mod?

I didn't find any problem in this mapset,well done!

oops,I forget one thing:
it's about the file size.it's 10.6MB,so...you know it.
Haha, well, I do have both SB and skin so ... I think it's OK :P
Thanks for checking :D

James2250 wrote:

And here I am
Doomsday handled timing, Beuchi handled all sb problems, maps are awesome
The only thing I wonder about is "blank" hitcircle overlay but it shouldn't cause any problems to my knowledge? It won't cause any skin conflicts
As for filesize I am ok with it (fairly long mp3 + skin + sb)

What else do I need to say
Bubbled~

(enough bubbles for today but had to do this one first :P)
Haha, thanks a lot James! :D You deserve a hug *hugs* ;D

narakucrimson wrote:

No issues at all :D Seriously. I loved the map, it's just fantastic.

There's no place for doubts here, you have my star~~
Thanks so much! It means a lot to me ^_^
DeathxShinigami
Dx-Star
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Dx-Star
O_O Thanks XD
Larto
Simple and beautiful! Well done!
James2250
Wow the day I tell you to go bug BATs it gets ranked. Good job!

I mean erm erm congrats on rank :P
lovhin456
Congrats ~ :3
Sallad4ever
Great~
Star Congratz :3
IceBeam
Gratz Evian :D
Reiji-RJ
Gratz!
Topic Starter
EvianBubble

Larto wrote:

Simple and beautiful! Well done!
O_O Wow thanks! How kind of you :D

James2250 wrote:

Wow the day I tell you to go bug BATs it gets ranked. Good job!

I mean erm erm congrats on rank :P
LOL XD The weird thing is I didn't even ask Larto lolololol Thanks :)

lovhin, Sallad, IceBeam, and Reiji thank you very much ^_^

I want to thank everyone who helped me on this, with special thanks going to Doomsday, Krisom, and of course James :D
Andrea
Heart fixed.