forum

[Archived] osu lag after update

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Christo24
Problem Details: osu lag after update i must delete osu! and download once again

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151202.3 (latest)
RvNovae
Try switching to cutting edge.
Trosk-

Christo24 wrote:

Problem Details: osu lag after update i must delete osu! and download once again
Help us to help you. Please, provide more details about your problem. Also, I don't know how deleting osu! will help you if you have performance problems.
RyujiSenpai
I have the same problem, sometimes the game freeze, other times it jumps frames like lagging. I tried the last estable version and cutting edge, but stills lagging.

PC: I7-3630QM 2,4 ghz / 8gb ram / GTX 660M 2gb gddr5 / Windows 10
Mei-chan_old_1

Scout94 wrote:

I have the same problem, sometimes the game freeze, other times it jumps frames like lagging. I tried the last estable version and cutting edge, but stills lagging.

PC: I7-3630QM 2,4 ghz / 8gb ram / GTX 660M 2gb gddr5 / Windows 10
What he/she explains.. i'm experiencing it too sometimes like it was jump frames/back frame like a broken CD. I'm using the Cutting Edge..
Enzy
This isn't recommended, but it can sometimes solve the problem:

Open Task Manager and right click on the osu! process, then click "Set Priority" and click on High.

If it doesn't work, try closing unnecessary background processes.
TheVileOne
Lag reports should be provided with your performance.log. Additionally you should be posting here instead. Also we're currently working on improving stutter issues. If you want to help us diagnose the issue, join us on our public slack. We need people to confirm changes in performance between beta and cutting edge. Even if it's a minor change, it tells us if we're moving in the right direction.