forum

I just can't stream

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Koma-
Uh, what if I can't alternate ? I've learned osu single tapping since the beggining, and I can't even follow a 3* song fully alternating. I can only alternate during fast jumps, and that's all. When there's nothing special, like slow sliders or stuff, I always end up losing control when I alternate, but when things get interesting, aka fast jumps/sliders, I alternate so easily, idk '-'
Valvalecia
Just play and try out different postures and keys which to use and streaming eventually gets easier. I know exactly your problem as I've suffered from it long time mainly because my table is too tall for the pose I was used to.
Yolshka
You don't actually have to alternate the whole map to be able to stream decently.
-Makishima S-
Dunno why people expect to stream instantly while it require a lot of practice in controlling fingers and aiming stream. Just play the fuckin game and it will come while you play. Searching magical ways of improving doesnt help, same as sitting in forum and crying.

Download tons of maps on your skill level and play them all.

Personaly i started streaming consistently 140-160 bpm around 2kpp, 180-190 bpm now after buying mechanical keyboard. How i done it? - Playing more insteed of posting.
Roricon

[Taiga] wrote:

Dunno why people expect to stream instantly while it require a lot of practice in controlling fingers and aiming stream. Just play the fuckin game and it will come while you play. Searching magical ways of improving doesnt help, same as sitting in forum and crying.

Download tons of maps on your skill level and play them all.

Personaly i started streaming consistently 140-160 bpm around 2kpp, 180-190 bpm now after buying mechanical keyboard. How i done it? - Playing more insteed of posting.
Tbh I think it can be usefull to go to the forums once in a while if you have trouble with a certain aspect of the game. I always get a ton of usefull tips whenever I ask somethig. Just playing the game doesn't always work if you want to improve in a certain aspect of the game, atm I can't stream at all (yes 2.8k pp player who cant stream at all) and I'm pretty sure that if I just kept playing the game like I did till now that in another 23k plays I would still not be able to stream.
-Makishima S-
Just by passing GnR first page i noticed more than 1 already existing topic about "i can't stream", by using search engine i found BILIONS of topics like that. Maybe with account peppy should consider creating for everyone separated personal topic named "i can't stream" right away?

It's already most annoying spam topic in GnR, literaly SPAM, SPAM SPAM, worse than any shitposting if each page of this subforum contain few topics named the same.

Learn to use internet, k?

Play more and use brain while doing this.

@Edit: to not lie, these are already existing topics in FIRST FREAKING PAGE:
t/392243
t/392521
t/392515
t/393511
All 4 about the same --- "i can't stream, how to do this". This one is 5th.

// Lock & trash pls.
Roricon

[Taiga] wrote:

Just by passing GnR first page i noticed more than 1 already existing topic about "i can't stream", by using search engine i found BILIONS of topics like that. Maybe with account peppy should consider creating for everyone separated personal topic named "i can't stream" right away?

It's already most annoying spam topic in GnR, literaly SPAM, SPAM SPAM, worse than any shitposting if each page of this subforum contain few topics named the same.

Learn to use internet, k?

Play more and use brain while doing this.
And how many of these topics contain usefull information lmao. Not everyone has the same problem when they say I can't stream you know. Yes I made a topic with a question that has been asked a thousand times before, but it's not like I didn't go through some other can't stream topics before I posted. Chainpullz gave me an amazing map list to practise with, I feel like all these maps are perfect for me unlike some other lists/spreadsheets I took from older topics. If you dont like these topics just ignore them...
deletemyaccount
Something I realised recently is that people may not actually be able to stream due to being weak.

I'm serious, it may stem from stamina issues; you can't stream because you get tired to easily which may cause your fingers to slow-down involuntarily because you're muscles are crying.

An alternative approach OP could be to play longer maps (not necessarily streamy maps either), keep on going until you can't. You'll also improve in other areas as well.
Roricon

Philantropist wrote:

Something I realised recently is that people may not actually be able to stream due to being weak.

I'm serious, it may stem from stamina issues; you can't stream because you get tired to easily which may cause your fingers to slow-down involuntarily because you're muscles are crying.

An alternative approach OP could be to play longer maps (not necessarily streamy maps either), keep on going until you can't. You'll also improve in other areas as well.
I'm pretty sure that's bs, you just keep increasing your stamina the more you play.

@Op By saying I can't stream 130 bpm do u mean u can't stream anything starting at 130 bpm or just low bpm. I can stream 185-200 bpm up to 220 bpm if I spam my way through the streams, but fail on 100-140 bpm maps. And maybe you should try some maps from ranefire's spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... li=1#gid=0.
KanoSet

Philantropist wrote:

this

@[Taiga]: it's the GnR lyf
ZenithPhantasm
Learn full alt to stream ezier
deletemyaccount

tomden wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's bs, you just keep increasing your stamina the more you play.
You aren't going to increase your stamina playing tv sizes. That pain you feel is your muscle's limits; this can only be pushed through pushing yourself/longer maps.
Roricon

Philantropist wrote:

tomden wrote:

You aren't going to increase your stamina playing tv sizes. That pain you feel is your muscle's limits; this can only be pushed through pushing yourself/longer maps.
Even if you play just tv sizes you are still going to increase your stamina, normally I always avoid long maps, but yesterday I played alot 5-7 min stream maps since I want to improve my streaming and I had no trouble playing them, while playing one 7 min demetori stream map would have killed my hand 2 years ago.
-Makishima S-
Stamina for long maps is not only thing - also your control over nerves and focus on playing.
It's way harder to keep constant 2k+ combo on 4-5min+ map than 400-500 combo on 1min map.
Valvalecia

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Does full alt literally mean switching the button for every note/circle?
Roricon

Valvalecia wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Does full alt literally mean switching the button for every note/circle?
ye, but imo it's not worth to change your whole playstyle just to learn to stream.
-Makishima S-
ye, but imo it's not worth to change your whole playstyle just to learn to stream.
You will need to learn alternating anyway if you don't have fingers able to single tap 280 bpm.
KanoSet
altrenating may help with low bpm streams but not even a bit with high bpm streams
high bpm jumps ez pz
ZenithPhantasm
Thats when click+x comes in
KanoSet

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Thats when click+x comes in
teach me senpai