You and your girly anime
chaee
Dude, nice meme!
Green Platinum
Got you to thank for it

chaee wrote:

You people and you're girly anime lmfao
[ Pingu ]
In my opinion, not one of my favourites, but it's an anime I'd watch if I didn't want to re-watch one of my favourite animes. Go ahead and try it, you might like it.
R e n g e
K-ON! it's really good anime.
Green Platinum

R e n g e wrote:

K-ON! it's really good anime.
Keep on topic this is a thread about LL not K-On
Rizumu Tenshi
OP, are you sure you will enjoy Love Live for long? It's not just an anime...

Back to my answer:
No, not the type of franchise (or series) to be good for years (reference anime: Cardcaptor Sakura), especially with Sunshine!!, from what I heard, focusing on...wouldn't continue, tyvm.
My experience limits me to School idol festival (JP and EN), and few from 77 Free Lossless Audio Codecs for all Love Live songs up to Trouble Busters like a boss weeb with 8 remixes, and Nico Puri * Joshi dou as the 78th. If you can map well, you can probably make good use of Love Live, especially START:DASH!! (unless it got/gets...deleted).

General word is, you may find at least one way to enjoy Love Live. Be it SIF, mapping, FLACs (while writing this, Nicopuri was playing), anime or whatever you like.
Nameless
Yeah, it's alright. Just make sure you don't start your own LL cult.
Green Platinum

Nameless wrote:

Join one of the hundred already established ones instead.
Nameless

Green Platinum wrote:

Nameless wrote:

Join one of the hundred already established ones instead.
...And then spend £1000 on merchandise of your LL waifu.
Ochinchi-sama
Meanwhile, many dakimakuras were bought.
CodeS

Nameless wrote:

So.. do what every other fanbase does?
Nameless

CodeS wrote:

Nameless wrote:

So.. do what every other fanbase does?
Pretty much.
ruarifinn
I think the opinions on Love Live are very split, I liked it, but i think you'll have to watch it yourself to see what you think of it, but I do recommended it. Good Luck
Hikona

[ Gray Space ] wrote:

9 waifu in one series, how could it not be good \:D/ movie hype :D
Ahaha
Oliv3r_old
I can say it is 10/10

I was in bad times bro, school recuperation tests in the end of the year, I had no motivation to study, and then Love Live! was there for me, I watched all the series during the recuperation tests and each day I watched a Love Live! episode I studied so hard.
This anime gives you will to live, and do your stuff at real life. Now I passed the year, and I'm happy.
DakeDekaane
Ignoring Hayano and specially Kotori's squeaky voices, It's a good watch, even if you're not into music/idol anime. The CG makes it look awkward sometimes tho.
Nyukai

DakeDekaane wrote:

Ignoring Hayano and specially Kotori's squeaky voices, It's a good watch, even if you're not into music/idol anime. The CG makes it look awkward sometimes tho.
don't even talk like that again about my Kotori
DakeDekaane
But it's the truth :(
Rizumu Tenshi

DakeDekaane wrote:

Half agreed with the Kotori part but you don't say crap about Kayo-chan

Oh wait, why am I involved right now? PriPara calls again since I "regained access". dashes away

P.S Love Live has ended for me.
Shinuas
I mean i really liked it :P
Rurree
Hanayo made me like Love Live, maybe you will too. :lol:
Rurree

Baraatje123 wrote:

Ugh Kotori
Kotori and Hanayo (Actually, all of Printemps) is quite awful
lily white and Bibi are best!
HANAYO AWFUL?!

....no :(
Green Platinum

Rurree wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

Ugh Kotori
Kotori and Hanayo (Actually, all of Printemps) is quite awful
lily white and Bibi are best!
HANAYO AWFUL?!

....no :(
Yes they are horrible at singing.
Rizumu Tenshi

Green Platinum wrote:

Yes they are horrible at singing.
Kodoku na Heaven

If you didn't get it, that's the only song where Hanayo's voice is epic clear you'll forget her actual cutesy voice, not counting Love marginal and Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! (Kotori's voice is bad indeed it ruins the clear voice we have in these 2 songs) (unmentioned songs use Hanayo's cutesy voice)
Personal opinion though, you don't need to agree. Her cutesy voice isn't that bad for me, but Kodoku na Heaven is indeed a lonely heaven.
Fhaye
It's good but im@s is much better.
[-Alv-]
Yeah It's Good
Eloc
It's worth a watch
Nuolong
I thought the anime was meh. Lacked some deep plot tbh. It skipped over a lot of things quickly. In other words, it felt rushed and was too short. I love the music though. And the game. So yes, Love Live! is amazing. Not the anime though.
nooph
when everyone's talking smack about the best girl rice goddess :(
Offdensen
It is okay,but,I gotta warn ya,Nico is fucking annoying.
Just gotta say that rn
Rizumu Tenshi
Confession from me:
Love Live is a pile of memes
And two words:
Bandai Namco
You get the rest of the second message
If you fail to understand
Bandai Namco had been doing idol business before Love Live started so Namco knows the idol stuff more
And by Bandai Namco I don't mean THE iDOLM@STER only, but Aikatsu! too

P.S

nooph wrote:

Yeah, remind me of how happy I felt when I got a UR Hanayo for my birthday :)
Kuro
I don't watch the anime cause it's meh... but I do play the games and i have figures of all 9 members and 3 extra casts in maid outfits and 1 bonus in a school uniform.

so yeah... it's ok
nooph

Kuro wrote:

I don't watch the anime cause it's meh... but I do play the games and i have figures of all 9 members and 3 extra casts in maid outfits and 1 bonus in a school uniform.
whoa, how much did all of that cost you?
Kuro

nooph wrote:

Kuro wrote:

whoa, how much did all of that cost you?
Exactly $308.19, shipping and handling included

The figures themselves aren't that expensive, the bigger issue was getting them all tho
Aomi

Kuro wrote:

Exactly $308.19, shipping and handling included

The figures themselves aren't that expensive, the bigger issue was getting them all tho
#dedication
Stefan

nooph wrote:

In fact Umi and Kotori has the worst voices. Not sure why people complain about Hanayo.
Bara-
UMI? She has the clearest and most beautiful voice out of all. It's even better then Maki and Eli
Aomi

Stefan wrote:

nooph wrote:

In fact Umi and Kotori has the worst voices. Not sure why people complain about Hanayo.
The hell are you talking about?
Umi has such a strong and clear voice; Kotori and Hanayo don't even come close.
Nico is a whole other story....

Why do many people complain about Hanayo?
Well, first of all, when she starts talking my ears feel like they're bleeding from the inside.
Her singing doesn't even sound like singing; it sounds like screeching.
The only good song she has is Nawatobi.
Sure, her personality is caring and kind, but isn't everyone's in muse?

I really don't see any redeeming qualities that she has to offer.
What makes her so different?
Her character design isn't even that good tbh.
Rizumu Tenshi
Pessimist Mode Start.
With a relatively big number of characters with different personalities split into protagonists and deuteragonists in idol series, including but not limited to, Love Live! and THE iDOLM@STER, and with a large fanbase with different tastes, by proceeding with "best girl" topics they agree to argue with each other about who's the best girl. And the fan praises his best girl and shuns others, and another fan shuns the first's best girl and praises his...

It makes zero sense to argue about who's the best girl when each fan has his/her opinion. Do not force your opinion on who's the best girl over the others', as you cannot judge others' tastes. If a girl is your best girl, talk about the others without being so negative.

Applies to Love Live!, THE iDOLM@STER, PriPara, Aikatsu!, Pretty Rhythm and all other idol franchises, and in cases non-idol series & games, including but not limited to visual novels and online card-collecting RPG games, like Valkyrie Crusade, If My Heart Had Wings, Nekopara and every other unmentioned game/series with a cast of those sorts.

The important is, there is no "best girl" because each one has his/her opinion. There can be a girl loved by the most fans, but that doesn't mean she's the best girl.

I need no order to prove what I mean. Heck, the topic history and the votes prove what I'm talking about. And no, Maki isn't the best girl. She's the most fans' beloved girl.

Shift back to the main series and stop this best girl thing.
Pessimist Mode End.

Side note: I hope this is my last reply in this topic. I'm glad I'm done with Love Live.
show more