forum

Is Love Live! good?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rurree
I watched it because I was curious.

Didn't even realize that I finished it immediately.

It's decent. I loved Hanayo more than the entire series.
Sayorie
According to japanese tastes, it's a whole lot better than im@s and other idol franchises (except AKB I guess). Just look at all of its achievements: Topping the music charts, record breaking BD and movie sales, Kouhaku invite, Tokyo Dome invite, etc
JackBezarius18
Sure dude...Just remember.

NICO NICO NIII!
kirueggy
Love Live! Did what most idol anime series (keep in mind, MOST-- im@s is out of the question) didn't, and that was start from nothing & work its way to the very top. Compare LL in 2010 to LL in the present day; shocking, huh?
K On ftw
Nathanael

2015071 wrote:

K On ftw
K-On! is a band, not a school idol...

kirueggy wrote:

Love Live! Did what most idol anime series (keep in mind, MOST-- im@s is out of the question) didn't, and that was start from nothing & work its way to the very top. Compare LL in 2010 to LL in the present day; shocking, huh?
Agreed.
The Gambler
Pretty sure Deemo/Cytus should just get an anime instead... /s

In all that is LL however, I hear that there are modders for the actual Love Live games. Go bring the spirit of pippi into their ranks :)
mizuki-chan
The music of u's is simply amazing! The music alone makes it worth watching
Luqanted
I love the game and haven't watched the series yet, so I recommend watching the series and playing the game. xD
mizuki-chan

Luqanted wrote:

I love the game and haven't watched the series yet, so I recommend watching the series and playing the game. xD
The android game LLSIF? If yes, i highly recommend that too, if you like the music.
Played that game a long time (EU and Japanese version)
I Am A Koi Fish
Love Live is a very good anime and you'll probably cry a lot when you watch it...

Don't get the game because it took my life. Stay away from idol hell.

ALSO KOTORI'S GREAT
Hacccchan
sure
wingedoracle
yes. there's also another love live anime coming out on the second of next month.
Nanase
7/10 ... so, yes.
mizuki-chan

wingedoracle wrote:

yes. there's also another love live anime coming out on the second of next month.
Omfg if this is really true...hype!
Scythe-
It's a no imo.

You're better off with IM@S.
mizuki-chan

Scythe- wrote:

It's a no imo.

love live <3
Rizumu Tenshi

Scythe- wrote:

It's a no imo.

mizuki-chan wrote:

Scythe- wrote:

It's a no imo.

love live <3
Both have their bad points and good points. Even iM@S has things I don't like, as a Producer.
There's no flawless or perfect idol series. There's this who prefers Love Live, this who prefers iM@S, that who prefers AKB48, that who prefers Aikatsu, that who prefers PriPara, and others who prefer other series I didn't mention. Can't simply cross out an opinion.

I think I'll give Love Live another chance with Aqours...by watching the Sunshine anime.
This doesn't mean I am reinstalling SIF! Starlight Stage (then VOEZ+Deresute) only until SIF gets as hard as LLpractice! (11* to 14* okay Blastix Riotz anyone?)
I'm rooted anyway. Need an iPhone 6s Plus or later and better (iPhone) to hold onto all these rhythm games
tanteiRE
Yes. The game is pretty fun, too.
the best songs aren't even in the anime so everyone should really just play the game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guri
Love Live is so good ^^ just watch it :)