forum

Gunther - Enormous Emotion (I Love You)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunedì 18 ottobre 2010 at 17:00:35

Artist: Gunther
Title: Enormous Emotion (I Love You)
Tags: Mustache Sexy Man The Sunshine Girls
BPM: 160
Filesize: 4564kb
Play Time: 02:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,95 stars, 145 notes)
  2. Normal (3,85 stars, 220 notes)
Download: Gunther - Enormous Emotion (I Love You)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This will be the slowest Gunther song to map ever.

Funny thing? The BPM is the highest of the Gunther songs.
H1ko
starrrrrrrr <333
Bittersweet
Star~ *-*

gogogo Gunther project o
braian5234
8-)
Natteke
Kite
let us celebrate our love~
MeLLoN
nice nice nice~ ヾ(●´∀`●)ノ
Mashley
Enormous throbbing bubble, good job on this map
Pasonia
-
Topic Starter
Andrea

Pasonia wrote:

Mostly spacing issues that I'll take issue with. I'm sorry, but this bubble cannot stand. Orz.

Observation: This map tends to repeat a certain rhythm ad nauseum. Maybe it's just totally because the song itself was that way, but even so it's no excuse to have to play this map like line dancing (a one, a one, a one two three) especially on Easy. Ugh. That isn't my fault if the song is like that.

[Easy]

No real issues here but well, copypasta mapping is... rather... wtf. Personal opinion. It was my choice to use copy-paste.

As I said, the song doesn't help itself all that much really. OTL Exactly.

[Normal]

Consider the first two combos and their spacing for 2 beats between the first combo's 2 to 3-start and the second combo's 1-end to 2. There is a difference. They are fine D:

01:04:752 (1,2,3,4,5) - From end of 1 to 2, spacing is smaller than that from 3 to 4 even though it's one beat length. Pattern much but somewhat confusing. Those are called jumps, c'mon... don't be a spacing nazi.
01:11:315 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 3-4 and 7-8 both are bigger than 5-6 and 6-7. There's a consistency issue in spacing. I'll let this go if the map was hard or insane, but well... no, I have to take issue with the spacing here because of the difficulty designation. This too, it's really easy to FC, every new player can do it... Seriously.
01:48:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - Obvious spacing issues from 1-2 and 4 (stacked at 2) to 5, and then the continuing 6. Same as well here, spacing is fine...

Another issue - copypasta mapping. Well, this just means that you'll have to fix twice the problems because the same errors here appears later in the difficulty too, but that's not too huge an issue. As I said this was my personal choice.

One other issue - you should cut the mp3 short if you're not going to use over 80% of the tune. Usage and pattern ends at approximately 70%. I won't cut the mp3 because I will lose a lot of audio quality, I have mapped enough part of the mp3 already, AIMod didn't said anything so it's fine.
I'm sorry but I don't agree with any of your mods, look at my other maps and you will understand why. That's my style, spacings are fine. Really.
Cyril Scarlet
god , pink star lool
ztrot

Pasonia wrote:

Mostly spacing issues that I'll take issue with. I'm sorry, but this bubble cannot stand.

Observation: This map tends to repeat a certain rhythm ad nauseum. Maybe it's just totally because the song itself was that way, but even so it's no excuse to have to play this map like line dancing (a one, a one, a one two three) especially on Easy. Ugh.

[Easy]

No real issues here but well, copypasta mapping is... rather... wtf. Personal opinion.

As I said, the song doesn't help itself all that much really. OTL

[Normal]

Consider the first two combos and their spacing for 2 beats between the first combo's 2 to 3-start and the second combo's 1-end to 2. There is a difference.

01:04:752 (1,2,3,4,5) - From end of 1 to 2, spacing is smaller than that from 3 to 4 even though it's one beat length. Pattern much but somewhat confusing.
01:11:315 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 3-4 and 7-8 both are bigger than 5-6 and 6-7. There's a consistency issue in spacing. I'll let this go if the map was hard or insane, but well... no, I have to take issue with the spacing here because of the difficulty designation.
01:48:440 (1,2,3,4,5) - Obvious spacing issues from 1-2 and 4 (stacked at 2) to 5, and then the continuing 6.

Another issue - copypasta mapping. Well, this just means that you'll have to fix twice the problems because the same errors here appears later in the difficulty too, but that's not too huge an issue.

One other issue - you should cut the mp3 short if you're not going to use over 80% of the tune. Usage and pattern ends at approximately 70%.
I agree with this statement quite a bit of passy's mod is vaild you should look into it instead of trying to rush this into ranked okay?
Topic Starter
Andrea
Alright, mp3 has been changed and uploaded.
Max300
Star'd
kioukiou
After timing check in irc.

Star

Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks a lot kioukiou for timing check and everything <3

Kudosu totally deserved.
Larto
Yup.
James2250
One step closer to finished project :D
Topic Starter
Andrea
Wow that was unexpected, thanks Larto!

And thanks to you too, James <3

EDIT: Lol at the troll/negative/whatdoyouwant ratings.
Mok

osuplayer111 wrote:

EDIT: Lol at the troll ratings.
Maybe you've deversverd that negative votes, afterall. Anyway I won't download Gunshit so i can judge if it is or not a good map ^_^
dNextGen

osuplayer111 wrote:

Wow that was unexpected, thanks Larto!

And thanks to you too, James <3

my ratings for this map = 4

D: D: D: D:

and yeah

negative votes =/= troll votes
Firo Prochainezo

osuplayer111 wrote:

Edit that crap and write "Lol at the negative ratings".
Topic Starter
Andrea
Guess it's better now :3
show more