show more
Kephin

-Kamikaze- wrote:

First match on stream and Funwari got banned
Y U DO DIZ AUSSIES? : ((((((((
and also kakuranger huehue
Nwolf
projectc1
inb4 our team hate kakurenger so much that it wont happen on stream at all lel (twice)
spoonguy

projectc1 wrote:

hate kakurenger
you monsters
Kamikaze
France vs Germany best match by far holy shit
Halogen-

-Kamikaze- wrote:

France vs Germany best match by far holy shit
^^^^^^^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Amerom
why jhleoo isn't participating in this championship? =/

zhuodonglaihaha

andreymc wrote:

why jhleoo isn't participating in this championship? =/

he is banned ,do not allow join this chanmpionship..for some reason..

though i think it's unfair..but..
Kamikaze
I'm proud of Poland taking 2 points off Taiwan, great match!
Hudonom ET
Rori Vidi Veni
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
Kamikaze

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

also Tokyo Funka more like Tokyo Never Ranka w
TRIGGERED
also love me some SVs :D
spoonguy
best mappool imo tbh fam mfw
projectc1
dat tokio funka, can i did throw match like before so we can have TB ? HEHEHEHEHE *slapped

also confirmed indonesia vs italy is probably worst match so far cuz me being drunk
Topic Starter
Loctav
Wiki has been updated.

Currently can't add past match results to it. Use the following links for the time being:

1. Match Results: Group Stage
  2. Group Stage Statistics
Knock out bracket is in creation. I'll add this as soon as possible (ETA: tomorrow)
lenpai
Ty for yummy mappool
JamesHappy
oh my
DeletedUser_259972
um.
spoonguy
breckat when
Topic Starter
Loctav
Bracket is on the wiki now
chikitani
Gaaah. Who to support ;-; US because I'm a 'murican or Korea because I'm ethnically Korean. asdfasdf
ggsnipess
support USA cause iJinjin is also korean \o/
chikitani

peroperoplayer wrote:

support USA cause iJinjin is also korean \o/
JinJin is ♥ so I guess I will \o/
Kamikaze
Shoutouts to Hudonom for being the only player to FC every map in South Korea vs Poland match
Topic Starter
Loctav
MWC 7K 2016 Team Support banners are now available on the osu!store

http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/70
Rori Vidi Veni
Kamikaze
Loctav has mentioned this on stream, but I'm a bit upset about this as well, so I will speak up.
Guys, I'm hyped even more than you are and I love seeing your reactions to the mappools,but you're giving me way too much credit. You are forgetting that I am not working on this alone. Big credits to Starry for all the work on the mappools so far, it's been absolute joy working with him and I'm looking forward to making mappools for semifinals, finals and hopefully future mania tournaments. He is the one that has organized our workplace all by himself, he's doing most of the map testing, even despite being busy IRL he's working his ass off if needed. So please, don't mention me all the time, show some love for my man Starry!
Halogen-

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Loctav has mentioned this on stream, but I'm a bit upset about this as well, so I will speak up.
Guys, I'm hyped even more than you are and I love seeing your reactions to the mappools,but you're giving me way too much credit. You are forgetting that I am not working on this alone. Big credits to Starry for all the work on the mappools so far, it's been absolute joy working with him and I'm looking forward to making mappools for semifinals, finals and hopefully future mania tournaments. He is the one that has organized our workplace all by himself, he's doing most of the map testing, even despite being busy IRL he's working his ass off if needed. So please, don't mention me all the time, show some love for my man Starry!
Loctav talked to me about this, and I apologized profusely for it, because I most definitely am responsible for this. I also sent Starry- a message immediately after Loctav talked to me about things, because I felt horrible about it. He deserves a lot more credit than I gave him and it absolutely shouldn't have been said that way. You guys are doing a tremendous job with picking a great variety of maps, and I very sincerely hope to see this kind of incredible variety in the 4K world cup.

Keep up the awesome work.
Topic Starter
Loctav
The wiki has been updated with all information! Check it out!
Rori Vidi Veni
lenpai
cirnorhtl on semis

i love you guys
Topic Starter
Loctav
oh I didnt post here. Wiki is updated!
Jinjin
Am I the only person who doesn't want to see Maniera in the finals mappool :p
I'd rather see some of my other non-well known maps included in the mappool :D

Anyway huge props to the map selectors for such awesome and diverse mappools throughout the tourney.
Will be pretty exciting to see what kinds of maps starry and kami have for the players for the finals o/
Rori Vidi Veni
projectc1
^ support thanatos and joker cuz why not
Jinjin
You gotta remember that 7 simultaneous presses can't be put in the mwc mappool. And that eliminates like 85% of all o2jam style maps / LN maps / ET bms style maps

rip
Rori Vidi Veni
Kamikaze

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

That's kind of a bummer. My old bargain bin no-brand rubberdome can press up to nine keys at once(ASDFSpaceJKL:), but I understand that we gotta think about people who spent hundreds of dollars on gaymur keyboards like Razers, Madcatz' and so on.
Nobody cares what keyboard do you have and how well it does.
There are pepole who CAN'T press 7 keys at once (mostly pepole using laptops which don't have ps/2 ports) and we cannot put them at disadvantage because someone decided to put one note too many at the same time.
Also you're constantly spitting in our eyes with your posts ever since day 1 of this thread, throwing mockery left and right. Do us a favour and shut up.
Rori Vidi Veni
Kamikaze
whatever
Topic Starter
Loctav
Well I have a mechanical keyboard and still can't press 7 keys at once. Just saying. This applies to most USB keyboards tho, which is today's standard. If you still use ps/2 keyboards, you must have a reaaaaaally old keyboard.
The bingo has tons of elements that will never be part whatsoever. (Such as converts, aka stolen beatmaps)

Anyways, nice attempt, just lacks a bit of insight of stuff gets handled here :D
show more