RikiH_
I won't let the intro unmapped for obvious reasons
Spaghetti
which are?
Topic Starter
RikiH_

Spaghetti wrote:

which are?
The whole map is mainly slider-based, so removing them from the intro menas killing the whole sense of the map. I will make them slower, and blanket them better, but I won't remove them, no matter what, sorry
Nerova Riuz GX
ok. now we got more personal preference problems, and im going to drop some words too because it's the only qualified camellia we can get recently

[]

00:00:156 (1,1,1) - 04:10:019 (1,1,1) - 06:41:251 (1,1,1) - i guess those are the main reason
Well let's just take a look at those long sliders and forget about those shapes and "looks like weird" blankets
there's one thing in common: They are all placed when the vocal "YEAHHHHH~" appears behind the song.
tbh that kind of placement might become a problem, but on the meaning of themselves i think that's definitely okay since you're following something real and clearly audible.
and of course, leaving them empty is another choice, and that change can still make it become a map for approved. But I believe we both agree that it's not the "best and correct" way, right?
(but i think the shape and blocks still make some people feel awful, and that's pretty true because i can feel that too)

02:10:019 (1) - both Spaghetti and IamKwaN did pick this slider out because of the little drums at around 02:11:046 -
and those "drums" are not necessarily needed. why? because it has a more intense context!
the idea itself is not bad, and it works too. we can see it did make some calm feelings to separate "complex beats before kiai" and "constant patterns in kiai"
im not saying that this slider is a well-made one and shouldnt be changed, but the momentum can be encouraged.
to me, making some slider kinks around that place is a good idea too, or split it into two sliders with one circle so you can still make some pretty shapes.

05:14:128 (1) - yeah probably take this suggestion from spaghetti plz

06:31:388 (1) - i believe the word "overdone" cannot fit the situation like this, since there's not that much obvious to present here, and that wub is the most important change during the whole section, it was fully carried by the slider shape, and both parallel and all-red nodes give it a nice design.

[]

from KwaN's post
05:16:902 (2) - (oh shit i didnt listen to the song carefully, i should point them out in my mod)
i definitely agree with that
and suggestion time, maybe do something like this so you can still keep the consistency and make some difference

[]

cant wait to see your further changes, riki
Topic Starter
RikiH_
Thank you for your feedback guys. I decided to let another day pass, so people will be able to throw their suggestions here, I will fix the whole stuff tomorrow
fartownik
The sliders in the beginning are boring, but I wouldn't say they're too slow. If you keep them in, I would recommend using the same speed, the least you can do to not make it even more boring.

The whole super-slow-sliders-intro meta is meh imo, but that's just me not liking to play an [Easy] and barely moving the cursor for like 30 seconds before going into the actual map.
Kroytz
Requested:

Why 3.8 CS? For a difficulty like this CS 4 just makes most sense.

00:45:361 (5,6) - Spacing here is at 1/2 apart but then you introduce 00:47:827 (1,2) - which is timed 1/4 apart, yet spaced as if it was 1/2. Probably fix spacing on one or the other

00:53:066 (4) - I can't understand why you would repeat on the softer blue tick than have the repeat on the white tick. Or better yet, just make the white tick clickable and not end a stream with four beats cuz thats awkward af. You continuously do this throughout this section of the map and it's uncomfortable to play because of how many strong beats are being ignored. I'd suggest something like this for the timeline instead [example]

I'm going to piggy-back on what Scarlet mentioned because I feel this is extremely important and yet no one else, BN inclusive, touched upon the glaring negligence for the rhythm in this section:

[ -Scarlet- ] wrote:

00:56:457 - i hear beat here
00:57:279 - ^
00:59:745 - ^
01:00:566 - ^
01:03:032 ... 01:03:854 ... 01:33:443 ... 01:36:731 ... 01:50:292 ... 04:56:457 ... 04:57:279 ... 04:59:745 ... 05:00:566 ... 05:17:005 ... 05:18:649 ... 05:23:580 ... 05:25:224 ... 05:30:155 ... 05:31:799 ... 05:36:731 o_O so much missed beats
Other things looks... Good but i am not sure. The current rhythm is okay, I know I missed some beats but mapping such weird electonic songs is weird...
And perhaps there are more that aren't listed. You're aware you missed some beats, in fact, the strongest beats that repeat 2/4 in every measure, but reject this? Please don't ignore these drums, they are stronger than the synth.

01:19:882 (3,4,5,6,7) - Shape is kind of weird - it's not a perfect square with (3,4,5,6) nor is it a perfect star with all 5 of them, just make it a cleaner star if that's what you were going for? You do it better here: 01:46:183 (1,2,3,4,5) -

01:38:375 (1) - I'm just biased towards these sort of half-overlaps that don't serve much of a function. You could also make this a curved slider to keep the consistency with the other 2 curve sliders you have.

02:07:758 (3) - Probably make that into another kick slider because the blue tick beat is quite strong there too. Gets rid of that emptiness feeling too with the rhythm

02:08:375 (1,1) - Not a fan of this spacing just because your 1/4 spacing from several parts such as [01:58:512 (1,1,1) - ] and [02:05:087 (1,1,1) - ] and [ [02:03:443 (1,1,1) - ] make sense with their directions and emphasis. But this one you mapped is awkward with the hold. The map keeps moving and then a sudden stop to accentuate the 1/4 jumps that are practically the same as my before mentioned doesn't seem like that good of a reason. This is just a fun little alternative I made that possibly solves this idk [example] Surely there's a more creative way but your hold spacing is like x-x

02:45:772 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Just highlighting this stream it's clear it's not well rounded [example]

02:46:902 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,8,7,9) - Same goes here - when I put a circle down starting with the curve on (1,2,3) it's not perfectly rounded either [example]

02:57:279 (7,1) - I'd say the same with this as I mentioned before with [ 02:08:375 (1,1) ]. Seems like you've got yourself stuck in a corner of the editor that finding a solution to the spacing would be rather difficult. Look at how you did the spacing here 02:53:580 (4,5) and 03:03:649 (3,1) - it feels good that way.

04:29:745 (1) - your sliders are amazing btw. This could be improved to match the previous slider [ 04:23:169 (1) - ] with the zig-zags to get that background beat in too.

04:42:895 (1) - I think placing this upwards around 263;79 gets a better for emphasis. Also has a nice up-down flowy motion. Currently, (1) feels very under-emphasized by having it close by (2). Obviously gonna be a little remapping for this combo but I think you could make it work.

05:06:731 (5,6,7) - All your triples so far have been slightly spaced further from the previous note except for this. just space this one out more : p

05:09:197 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Idk but I think having it start low DS and increasing in higher DS as it moves up the vertical would be a cool idea. The way you have it now has a continual intensity whereas the song is building up in intensity. Kinda hard to see the streams but a small [example]

05:27:690 (3,1) - Spacing as I mentioned twice before. Here's what I came up with after doing a slightly modification to your slider/placements [ example] EDIT: the (2,3) should be reversed on the timeline lol woops. circle = 2, slider = 3

05:39:608 (5,1) - Here too I don't think is so good. Also, would it be cool to have 05:40:121 (1) - as ctrl-g?

06:01:183 (1,1) - Jump might be a little overdone here

06:01:799 (1,1) - I mean, at this point I get that you've done these for stylistic purposes but I still don't agree with them all so much :T

06:54:402 (1) - This is a really big jump lol for one of the most extremely quiet parts of the song. Ctrl-g the slider would make most sense to get that blanket in.

If anything, please consider the rhythm for this is a rhythm game yeah. Those drum beats you ignored are really x-x
Topic Starter
RikiH_

Spaghetti wrote:

00:00:156 (1,1,1) - Are these sliders even necessary?

I'd say remove them completely and map the synth, but if you insist on keeping them, please slow them down. The SV these sliders are created with do not fit the intro of the map at all and gives the beginning a lot more energy than what it's due for.

Also, some of the angles and blankets could have been much more polished on the slider:

-cut-
Possibly blanket the sharp angle with the piece of the slider above it? And reduce the sharpness of the angle as well, looks kinda trashy compared to how smooth the other sliders and parts of the same slider flow.

EDIT: Might as well look at the other sliders!

Yes, the sliders definitely need to be slower, I used 0.50x and re-made them

02:10:019 (1) - this slider is well made to say the least, but it doesn't fit in this section. It draws all the energy out of a potentially great transition and even ignores core sounds like the drum fill at 02:11:046 - In fact I'm not following the drum, but the synth, if you listen closely you can notice 1/4 starts here 02:11:251 - and I'm following it

04:10:019 (1,1,1) - This is an example of where the sliders, and the SV of it fit, well done! Removing the first sliders will give these ones a much better impact in my opinion, since they would have been not seen yet by the player. These looks exactly like the ones in the beginning, it's the exact same sound, so I can't see a reason for keeping the current velocity. I changed them, made them slower and paid more attention to the sounds on white ticks

05:14:128 (1) - This is an example of a good short slider for the pinnacle of the buildup. It fits due to the all the other sounds cutting out except for one glitchy sounding sample. But, it would be better to not round out the end and make it a bit rougher to compliment the climax of the energy and the last glitchy sounds the song has before the kiai. Good suggestion, changed

06:31:388 (1) - Kinda seems overdone, but i think the sliderart would fit better if you mapped out everything before 06:32:416 - and started the slider there (maybe with a triplet on the head to compliment the sample?) I'm following the voice here, no need to change

06:34:881 (1,1,1) - Same with the beggining sliders in the sense that the SV should be much more reduced, since the song is drained on energy here. Yeah, yeah

If this gets disqualified, I'll do a full mod. GL! Thanks!
^ I'd love to give you a kudosu but the site won't let me, since you posted while the map was still qualified

IamKwaN wrote:

Hello, some of the issues raised by Spaghetti do make sense, like 02:10:019 (1) - . Please address the suggestions and reply properly. Done, check the reply for explaination

Personally, I have two uncertainties on the map.
  1. 05:16:902 (2,2) - Would you mind telling me the intention behind these two sliders? What are the heads following? Why do you choose to ignore the snares on the white ticks? The synthesizers are quite obscure in general. Same goes for 05:23:477 (2,2) - and many more other identical rhythms in the third kiai. The rhythm I used here is fine, It's not true that the synthesizers are obscure, since they are the main instrument you can hear, together with the drums. If you listen closely you can notice that the whole kiai is following the synth, and as soon as you get the rhythm, you can follow it with no problems
  2. 05:28:717 (5) - NC on this like 05:53:580 (1) - ? The placement of the doublets seems unique through out the map and thus very challenging. NC may help a bit on reading the pattern. Yeah I agree with you here, fixed
Good luck on requalification! Thanks!

Kite wrote:

leave the intro unmapped hell just no

Spaghetti wrote:

Kite wrote:

leave the intro unmapped
I can agree with this, people setting scores are going to get tired of having to play those sliders everytime in the intro.

That or map the synth or something lol.

I have already explained in one of the previous posts the reason for which I won't let the intro unmapped. To be completely exhaustive, I will just link some examples of maps with """boring""" intros, which are quite good in my opinion

Camellia - flying in the flow of deep-sea
kors k feat.Yukacco - Are You Ready (Original Mix)
Camellia - dreamless wanderer

Noone is annoying about the sliders in the very beginning of these maps, so there's really no reason for which I should remove them. Plus, if you are so unpatient that you don't want to waste literally 20 seconds of your life playing the intro, well, go play something else

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

ok. now we got more personal preference problems, and im going to drop some words too because it's the only qualified camellia we can get recently

[]

00:00:156 (1,1,1) - 04:10:019 (1,1,1) - 06:41:251 (1,1,1) - i guess those are the main reason
Well let's just take a look at those long sliders and forget about those shapes and "looks like weird" blankets
there's one thing in common: They are all placed when the vocal "YEAHHHHH~" appears behind the song.
tbh that kind of placement might become a problem, but on the meaning of themselves i think that's definitely okay since you're following something real and clearly audible.
and of course, leaving them empty is another choice, and that change can still make it become a map for approved. But I believe we both agree that it's not the "best and correct" way, right?
(but i think the shape and blocks still make some people feel awful, and that's pretty true because i can feel that too)

Already discussed in the previous mods!

02:10:019 (1) - both Spaghetti and IamKwaN did pick this slider out because of the little drums at around 02:11:046 -
and those "drums" are not necessarily needed. why? because it has a more intense context!
the idea itself is not bad, and it works too. we can see it did make some calm feelings to separate "complex beats before kiai" and "constant patterns in kiai"
im not saying that this slider is a well-made one and shouldnt be changed, but the momentum can be encouraged.
to me, making some slider kinks around that place is a good idea too, or split it into two sliders with one circle so you can still make some pretty shapes.

Already discussed in both mods, go check them, I think it's pretty fine honestly

05:14:128 (1) - yeah probably take this suggestion from spaghetti plz Already did :p

06:31:388 (1) - i believe the word "overdone" cannot fit the situation like this, since there's not that much obvious to present here, and that wub is the most important change during the whole section, it was fully carried by the slider shape, and both parallel and all-red nodes give it a nice design. Indeed

[]

from KwaN's post
05:16:902 (2) - (oh shit i didnt listen to the song carefully, i should point them out in my mod)
i definitely agree with that
and suggestion time, maybe do something like this so you can still keep the consistency and make some difference
-cut-

Already discussed, you people are still stuck with the drums, which are intentionally ignored in my map, since I really wanted to use a non-common rhythm. Also, as I said before, the synth is pretty much audible, and the rhythm can be followed with no problems

[]

cant wait to see your further changes, riki Thanks a lot for your time!

fartownik wrote:

The sliders in the beginning are boring, but I wouldn't say they're too slow. If you keep them in, I would recommend using the same speed, the least you can do to not make it even more boring.

The whole super-slow-sliders-intro meta is meh imo, but that's just me not liking to play an [Easy] and barely moving the cursor for like 30 seconds before going into the actual map.

Already explained my reasons in previous posts. tl;dr It's not a crime to waste 20 seconds of your time to play the intro

Kroytz wrote:

Requested:

Why 3.8 CS? For a difficulty like this CS 4 just makes most sense. Oh, come on. I think you should say "99% of ranked maps are CS4 so let's just use CS4". I have my own style, and I prefer to map CS 3.5 to 4. I don't really feel like using CS4 just because most maps out there are CS4!

00:45:361 (5,6) - Spacing here is at 1/2 apart but then you introduce 00:47:827 (1,2) - which is timed 1/4 apart, yet spaced as if it was 1/2. Probably fix spacing on one or the other Whoops, you are right, fixed!

00:53:066 (4) - I can't understand why you would repeat on the softer blue tick than have the repeat on the white tick. Or better yet, just make the white tick clickable and not end a stream with four beats cuz thats awkward af. You continuously do this throughout this section of the map and it's uncomfortable to play because of how many strong beats are being ignored. I'd suggest something like this for the timeline instead [example]

I'm going to piggy-back on what Scarlet mentioned because I feel this is extremely important and yet no one else, BN inclusive, touched upon the glaring negligence for the rhythm in this section:

-cut-

And perhaps there are more that aren't listed. You're aware you missed some beats, in fact, the strongest beats that repeat 2/4 in every measure, but reject this? Please don't ignore these drums, they are stronger than the synth.

I have already discussed about that in the previous mods.
First thing: 00:52:758 - This rhythm is emphasizing the electronic sounds, and to do that, it is necessary to put the notes in that way. It clearly follows the song. The rhythm you proposed looks like 1/4 slider spam just to fill that part completely ignoring the actual rhythm of the song. Plus, I think the patterns I used are 100% playable and don't cause much trouble
About the ignored drums, I already talked about that. I'm following the synth here, which is clearly audible. If you play the map, you just focus of the synth because the map is following it, and you realise that the drums aren't even needed in the rhythm I chose, because they have nothing to do with the synth. It's totally hard to explain this in english, sorry :/ I just hope you understand what I'm saying here. The rhythm is intentional, I'm not just following random stuff, there's a reason behind it.

01:19:882 (3,4,5,6,7) - Shape is kind of weird - it's not a perfect square with (3,4,5,6) nor is it a perfect star with all 5 of them, just make it a cleaner star if that's what you were going for? You do it better here: 01:46:183 (1,2,3,4,5) - Yeah you're right, fixed!

01:38:375 (1) - I'm just biased towards these sort of half-overlaps that don't serve much of a function. You could also make this a curved slider to keep the consistency with the other 2 curve sliders you have. It's barely noticeable during playmode, and the sliders look fine. I wanted to give some variation in the shapes here

02:07:758 (3) - Probably make that into another kick slider because the blue tick beat is quite strong there too. Gets rid of that emptiness feeling too with the rhythm 01:47:827 (4,5,6,7) - and 02:01:183 (3,4) - Check these, It's the exact same rhythm, and works well, so no change here as well

02:08:375 (1,1) - Not a fan of this spacing just because your 1/4 spacing from several parts such as [01:58:512 (1,1,1) - ] and [02:05:087 (1,1,1) - ] and [ [02:03:443 (1,1,1) - ] make sense with their directions and emphasis. But this one you mapped is awkward with the hold. The map keeps moving and then a sudden stop to accentuate the 1/4 jumps that are practically the same as my before mentioned doesn't seem like that good of a reason. This is just a fun little alternative I made that possibly solves this idk [example] Surely there's a more creative way but your hold spacing is like x-x Wow man, that looks awesome o.o Great suggestion

02:45:772 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Just highlighting this stream it's clear it's not well rounded [example] Yeah, but it's barely noticeable in playmode and quite nazi...

02:46:902 (8,1,2,3,4,5,6,8,7,9) - Same goes here - when I put a circle down starting with the curve on (1,2,3) it's not perfectly rounded either [example] Same here

02:57:279 (7,1) - I'd say the same with this as I mentioned before with [ 02:08:375 (1,1) ]. Seems like you've got yourself stuck in a corner of the editor that finding a solution to the spacing would be rather difficult. Look at how you did the spacing here 02:53:580 (4,5) and 03:03:649 (3,1) - it feels good that way.
Nope, that was intentional (Come on, getting stuck in the corner is a silly error, I'm quite experienced and don't make such mistakes :p). You can hear the sound here 02:57:690 (1) - which is pretty strong, and I wanted to emphasize that properly

04:29:745 (1) - your sliders are amazing btw. This could be improved to match the previous slider [ 04:23:169 (1) - ] with the zig-zags to get that background beat in too. Yeah, already fixed

04:42:895 (1) - I think placing this upwards around 263;79 gets a better for emphasis. Also has a nice up-down flowy motion. Currently, (1) feels very under-emphasized by having it close by (2). Obviously gonna be a little remapping for this combo but I think you could make it work. I understand what you mean here, but that under-spaced note is my way for emphasizing that beat

05:06:731 (5,6,7) - All your triples so far have been slightly spaced further from the previous note except for this. just space this one out more : p Yeah, fixed

05:09:197 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Idk but I think having it start low DS and increasing in higher DS as it moves up the vertical would be a cool idea. The way you have it now has a continual intensity whereas the song is building up in intensity. Kinda hard to see the streams but a small [example] I already thought about that, but I decided to keep the spacing consistent because:
1) The clustered notes would be confusing
2) It's true that the music tone is going up, but not in an appreciable way, the main rhythm is still the same, so I prefered to follow it by repeating the same stream with the same spacing

05:27:690 (3,1) - Spacing as I mentioned twice before. Here's what I came up with after doing a slightly modification to your slider/placements [ example] EDIT: the (2,3) should be reversed on the timeline lol woops. circle = 2, slider = 3
Yes, I agree, but I changed it in another way, go check it out if you want

05:39:608 (5,1) - Here too I don't think is so good. Also, would it be cool to have 05:40:121 (1) - as ctrl-g?
Nope, because: the low spacing emphasises the sound in a better way in my opinion. Secondly, I want to keep that jump, so there's no need to ctrl+g since it would destroy the pattern

06:01:183 (1,1) - Jump might be a little overdone here Okay

06:01:799 (1,1) - I mean, at this point I get that you've done these for stylistic purposes but I still don't agree with them all so much :T This is pretty cool :c

06:54:402 (1) - This is a really big jump lol for one of the most extremely quiet parts of the song. Ctrl-g the slider would make most sense to get that blanket in. Already fixed

If anything, please consider the rhythm for this is a rhythm game yeah. Those drum beats you ignored are really x-x

Best mod so far, thanks a bunch!
Okay, after 2 hours of work, updated. Let's wait for more feedback! Thanks a lot for your help/suggestions everyone!

PS: RIP Mazziv's mod
Spaghetti
supa streams
2016-02-06 12:48 Spaghetti: lemme know when you want to irc
2016-02-06 13:34 RikiH_: hey boss
2016-02-06 13:34 RikiH_: can we do that tomorrow?
2016-02-06 13:34 Spaghetti: sure
2016-02-06 13:34 Spaghetti: well
2016-02-06 13:34 Spaghetti: hmm
2016-02-06 13:34 Spaghetti: maybe
2016-02-06 13:34 RikiH_: or maybe later, depends on my laziness xD
2016-02-06 13:34 Spaghetti: i have a superbowl party tomorrow
2016-02-06 13:35 RikiH_: oh, then just give me 10 minutes
2016-02-06 13:35 Spaghetti: alrighty
2016-02-06 13:41 RikiH_: okay i'm here
2016-02-06 13:41 Spaghetti: okii
2016-02-06 13:42 Spaghetti: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/839711 Camellia - LET'S JUMP [Year 2316]]
2016-02-06 13:42 Spaghetti: dont expect this to be a super thurough mod
2016-02-06 13:42 Spaghetti: this map was already ranked and i dont want to transform it
2016-02-06 13:43 RikiH_: sure, doesn't need to either
2016-02-06 13:43 RikiH_: did you see the update?
2016-02-06 13:43 Spaghetti: yes
2016-02-06 13:43 Spaghetti: good job, much improved
2016-02-06 13:43 Spaghetti: 00:30:669 (4,5) - just a suggestion
2016-02-06 13:44 Spaghetti: make this a kick slider and space out 00:30:875 (6,7) - ?
2016-02-06 13:44 Spaghetti: to emphasize the druims
2016-02-06 13:44 Spaghetti: drums
2016-02-06 13:44 Spaghetti: 00:27:279 (7,8,9) - same here i suppose
2016-02-06 13:44 RikiH_: Uh well, I guess I can do that
2016-02-06 13:45 RikiH_: I need it to be 6 stars :<
2016-02-06 13:45 Spaghetti: o
2016-02-06 13:45 Spaghetti: ill try to help u with that then
2016-02-06 13:45 RikiH_: I mean, 5.99, come on xD
2016-02-06 13:45 Spaghetti: yeah :P
2016-02-06 13:46 Spaghetti: 00:32:827 (2) - move this to around X:280 Y:204?
2016-02-06 13:46 Spaghetti: this is to help with the SR a bit
2016-02-06 13:47 RikiH_: man, it was a joke, let's not force it too much xD
2016-02-06 13:47 Spaghetti: o
2016-02-06 13:47 Spaghetti: well
2016-02-06 13:47 Spaghetti: its still a good suggestion Xd
2016-02-06 13:47 RikiH_: but looks good so changed
2016-02-06 13:47 RikiH_: yeah lol
2016-02-06 13:48 Spaghetti: 00:34:162 (8,9) - same as the other thing
2016-02-06 13:49 RikiH_: yea
2016-02-06 13:49 Spaghetti: im a big fan of this 00:55:635 (6,7,8,9,1) -
2016-02-06 13:49 RikiH_: lol thanks, weird squares are always accepted
2016-02-06 13:50 Spaghetti: 00:56:251 (2,3) - this is kinda hard to read
2016-02-06 13:50 RikiH_: changed also 04:37:450 (8,9) - since it'ìs the same
2016-02-06 13:50 Spaghetti: it looks like the stream starts on the white note
2016-02-06 13:51 Spaghetti: and you're also ignoring a huge beat on 00:56:457 - :<
2016-02-06 13:51 RikiH_: oh no, not again ;_;
2016-02-06 13:51 RikiH_: I already explained the reason for which i ignored some of them beats
2016-02-06 13:51 Spaghetti: did someone point that out already?
2016-02-06 13:51 Spaghetti: oh
2016-02-06 13:51 RikiH_: in the thread
2016-02-06 13:51 Spaghetti: ok then :P
2016-02-06 13:51 RikiH_: Yeah, but still
2016-02-06 13:52 Spaghetti: is there any way you can change the spacing tho so it reads a bit better?
2016-02-06 13:52 RikiH_: Of course
2016-02-06 13:52 Spaghetti: I dont really have a solid suggestion
2016-02-06 13:52 RikiH_: uhm, wait, maybe this?
2016-02-06 13:53 RikiH_: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4483065
2016-02-06 13:53 RikiH_: it's a bit unconsistent with the rest of the map tho
2016-02-06 13:53 Spaghetti: hmm
2016-02-06 13:53 Spaghetti: i dont know LOL
2016-02-06 13:53 Spaghetti: the spacing looks fine but it is inconsistent
2016-02-06 13:53 RikiH_: wait, I have a better idea
2016-02-06 13:54 RikiH_: 00:56:251 (2) - ctrl+g here maybe
2016-02-06 13:54 RikiH_: and if it's not enough I will move that slider a little bit down
2016-02-06 13:54 Spaghetti: that works ye
2016-02-06 13:55 RikiH_: nyees
2016-02-06 13:56 Spaghetti: ima comment on this again cuz i really want you to rethink it
2016-02-06 13:56 Spaghetti: 02:10:019 (1) -
2016-02-06 13:56 Spaghetti: this slider is REALLY ignoring that stream
2016-02-06 13:57 Spaghetti: i really think its lost potential
2016-02-06 13:57 RikiH_: Okay, everyone is hating that, so I will change it xD
2016-02-06 13:58 RikiH_: since tbh it's not 100% cool
2016-02-06 13:58 Spaghetti: great :D
2016-02-06 13:59 Spaghetti: 02:31:697 (2,1) - maybe space these out more? the energy in the songs comes back at those notes
2016-02-06 14:00 RikiH_: yeah, why not
2016-02-06 14:01 Spaghetti: im not really asking you to change this because itd be a pain but
2016-02-06 14:01 Spaghetti: 02:35:292 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) -
2016-02-06 14:01 Spaghetti: whyd you lower the spacing at one of the most hyped part of the song?
2016-02-06 14:02 RikiH_: well, it's not really hyped in my opinion... it looks like the song is about to become calmer
2016-02-06 14:03 Spaghetti: hmm, maybe cuz its leading up to the buildup?
2016-02-06 14:03 Spaghetti: 03:42:073 (1) - fix this slider's curve pls
2016-02-06 14:04 RikiH_: nah, I feel like it's a slowdown, sorri
2016-02-06 14:04 RikiH_: yeah that's shit
2016-02-06 14:04 Spaghetti: oki
2016-02-06 14:05 RikiH_: Uh
2016-02-06 14:05 RikiH_: I tried to do an experiment but I think it's a fail
2016-02-06 14:05 Spaghetti: 04:37:450 (8,9) - you know what to do :P
2016-02-06 14:05 Spaghetti: 04:40:532 (4,5,6,7) - ^
2016-02-06 14:06 RikiH_: yeah yeah already fixed xD
2016-02-06 14:06 Spaghetti: 05:28:512 (3,4,1,2,1) - whats the point of this?
2016-02-06 14:07 Spaghetti: this looks like the spot where everyone will break
2016-02-06 14:07 Spaghetti: it breaks momentum of the fast streams ;;
2016-02-06 14:07 Spaghetti: and it wasnt used any other time in the map
2016-02-06 14:07 RikiH_: Man, I tried it several times and I also got replays, noone broke there. I put it because that part really needs emphasizement
2016-02-06 14:08 RikiH_: I can maybe try to turn it into sliders
2016-02-06 14:09 Spaghetti: sliders would work better
2016-02-06 14:09 Spaghetti: and me more consistent
2016-02-06 14:11 RikiH_: okay, fixed
2016-02-06 14:11 Spaghetti: okay :D
2016-02-06 14:11 Spaghetti: welp thats all i have to say for this
2016-02-06 14:11 Spaghetti: really cool map ^^
2016-02-06 14:11 RikiH_: oh, thanks a lot :) Your mod was useful, I think it's better now
2016-02-06 14:12 RikiH_: Just lemme update, I have to ask you something about a pattern
2016-02-06 14:12 Spaghetti: alrighty
2016-02-06 14:12 RikiH_: oh also gg for top 5 xD
2016-02-06 14:12 Spaghetti: Thank you <3
2016-02-06 14:12 RikiH_: Damn, 5.97 D:
2016-02-06 14:12 RikiH_: My autism can't be fullfilled
2016-02-06 14:12 Spaghetti: LOL
2016-02-06 14:13 Spaghetti: rip
2016-02-06 14:13 RikiH_: 02:31:697 (1) - this. Shit?
2016-02-06 14:14 Spaghetti: i aready pointed that out tho D:
2016-02-06 14:14 RikiH_: yeah, yeah, but I put a 2x slider now xD
2016-02-06 14:14 Spaghetti: o
2016-02-06 14:15 Spaghetti: i think its kinda ignoring a fundamental beat on the slider end
2016-02-06 14:15 Spaghetti: but its pretty neat
2016-02-06 14:15 Spaghetti: :P
2016-02-06 14:15 RikiH_: okay let's keep it lol
2016-02-06 14:15 Spaghetti: okay
2016-02-06 14:15 Spaghetti: :D
Topic Starter
RikiH_
I guess this should be okay now
Kite

Spaghetti wrote:

Kite wrote:

leave the intro unmapped
I can agree with this, people setting scores are going to get tired of having to play those sliders everytime in the intro.

That or map the synth or something lol.

I have already explained in one of the previous posts the reason for which I won't let the intro unmapped. To be completely exhaustive, I will just link some examples of maps with """boring""" intros, which are quite good in my opinion

Camellia - flying in the flow of deep-sea
kors k feat.Yukacco - Are You Ready (Original Mix)
Camellia - dreamless wanderer

Noone is annoying about the sliders in the very beginning of these maps, so there's really no reason for which I should remove them. Plus, if you are so unpatient that you don't want to waste literally 20 seconds of your life playing the intro, well, go play something else
The difference between the mentioned maps and yours is that they actually need the intro sliders (and in kors k case the outro section) to fit the 5min drain time approval rule.

Also the idea of having intro sliders on those maps seems more fitting as the mapped sliders follow a distinct and more audible melody.
It's your choice in the end, I just don't consider it fitting in your case.. even a spinner would work better imo.

You could try out tickrate 2 and some fancy hitsounding if you really want to keep them.

good luck
Kyubey
I like new sliders. Bubble #1
Shiranai
I think there's no more discussion here and all mods after disqualification been addresed properly, so bubble #2
Irreversible
Wow, RikiH is back, good to see you :D
Topic Starter
RikiH_

Irreversible wrote:

Wow, RikiH is back, good to see you :D
Thanks mate :]

/summon Byby13
meii18

RikiH_ wrote:

/summon Byby13
I'm here /w\

Last things before pushing it forward:
04:33:032- ~ 04:35:087- The notes are barely audible at 10% volume as I can see. I would like to increase the volume to at least 20% for making them audible enough
00:00:156- ~ 00:25:635- Here too needs some volume in addition in my opinion to make them audible enough so I suggest to at least 20% (ignore the ones with 5% /w\)

Just my suggestions.Checked the sliders and they're fine :)
Call me back!
meii18
Double post again ;;

The volumes were increased and they are ready to go in my opinion.Let's give this map another chance!
Reapproved!
Topic Starter
RikiH_
Please don't DQ again :c
hehe
Asagi
gratz reekeeh bby
Line-
This map and song is my preference.

I hope it's safe rank!
Loooctav
Gatizie bella alskfjaks