forum

Ariabl'eyeS - Symmetric Rose

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pawlyk here
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on środa, 6 grudnia 2017 at 20:28:57

Artist: Ariabl'eyeS
Title: Symmetric Rose
Tags: Ruriiro no Rosenkreuz Ariabl eyes sister twins nice song 瑠璃色のローゼンクロイツ Rena Marathon
BPM: 105
Filesize: 11693kb
Play Time: 04:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Asymmetric (6,21 stars, 1376 notes)
  2. Asymmetry (6,05 stars, 1857 notes)
  3. Rose (6,19 stars, 1833 notes)
Download: Ariabl'eyeS - Symmetric Rose
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Old map
Fuseka
Great job :)
Topic Starter
Pawlyk here

Fuseka wrote:

Great job :)
Thanks a lot, it's really heart-warming to hear that!
I'm doing my best, pretty hyped for that song.
Gotta make this map more flowy.
Myko
I request to do a Guest Diff! I really like the song and the already existing map is great, don't get me wrong, but I want to try and map it myself to see how it turns out

PS : best background ever <3
Topic Starter
Pawlyk here

The Mykonian wrote:

I request to do a Guest Diff! I really like the song and the already existing map is great, don't get me wrong, but I want to try and map it myself to see how it turns out

PS : best background ever <3
Well, if you really want to, then why not! About my map i think i'll have to remap it (it's still not good enough for me) in some time. Right now i'm going to graveyard it for a while cuz i need slot for my new map (Kiznaiver Ending <3). You can always PM me in-game for some testplays or advices.

I'm also happy for this background but it's a shame there's no higher resolution ;(
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.