forum

[invalid] Catch The Beat's Tillerino

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Brentin
I was thinking that since osu! standard has Tillerino to check how much a song's pp is worth, I was wondering if maybe Catch The Beat could get something like that. Just to make it easier and quicker to know how much pp you'll get from a song so you aren't wasting your time trying over and over again playing the same song just to end up getting not as much pp as you thought you would. If you could get this, that would be great and I'm sure LOADS of people will appreciate it. Thanks. (:
Rilene
Well, since Tillerino is made by users, not osu!developers... I don't think osu!developers will do this. :(

Only Tillerino does, I mean the human Tillerino, not the bot.
Starrodkirby86
Since Tillerino is entirely a fan-created project (made by... Tillerino!), a CTB kind of equivalent would only exist if such a fan wants to devote their coding muscles into developing it. If I recall correctly, Tillerino is not interested in making the bot support other game modes.

I think this user script posted here works for CTB maps as well, so you can see how much a top play would net you based on the Global Rankings. It's certainly not the most ideal way, but it could work for you. You also can check players' top rankings in CTB, especially those around you, as well.
Topic Starter
Brentin

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Since Tillerino is entirely a fan-created project (made by... Tillerino!), a CTB kind of equivalent would only exist if such a fan wants to devote their coding muscles into developing it. If I recall correctly, Tillerino is not interested in making the bot support other game modes.

I think this user script posted here works for CTB maps as well, so you can see how much a top play would net you based on the Global Rankings. It's certainly not the most ideal way, but it could work for you. You also can check players' top rankings in CTB, especially those around you, as well.
Alright, thanks.
Sunkiss
That would be amazing! But like the others said, it would have to be fan made...good idea though.