forum

[resolved] Cant figure out how to change tablet area?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Leme
Problem Details:
I have a huion h420 tablet and i cant seem to find anything that will allow me to change the active area of the tablet. I have downloaded the drivers from the huion website but no program actually loads up to allow me to customize anything with the tablet. Can someone link me to a program or the correct driver for the tablet that will allow me to change the area. I have this program called tablet driver but that doesnt actually allow me to custoimize or change anything.
I probably missed something out but its worth a try.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151127.2
RvNovae
Do you have the official osu! tablet or a normal h420?
Topic Starter
Leme
I have the normal huion h420 not the official osu! tablet
RvNovae
Hmm not sure then, drivers should work but you can also try to adjust the area by using the ingame sensitivity.
Pannari
Enable "raw input" in your osu! settings and adjust your osu! sensitivity. Your tablet area will adjust accordingly, this is exclusively a feature of the H420 and osu! has built-in support for it.
Topic Starter
Leme
Thanks i didnt know that.
VeilStar

Pannari wrote:

Enable "raw input" in your osu! settings and adjust your osu! sensitivity. Your tablet area will adjust accordingly, this is exclusively a feature of the H420 and osu! has built-in support for it.
This should work with any tablet actually. It sure works on my Wacom CTH 480, and I don't see why this wouldn't work for anything else.