forum

Daniel Ingram - Friends Are Always There For You

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Vinylpony24ru_
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 10 января 2016 г. at 15:53:13

Artist: Daniel Ingram
Title: Friends Are Always There For You
Source: MLP: FiM
Tags: mlp fim mane six main 6 twilight sparkle fluttershy pinkie pie rainbow dash rarity applejack starlight glimmer season five 5 finale redemption
BPM: 165
Filesize: 31611kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,49 stars, 171 notes)
  2. Hard (2,94 stars, 256 notes)
  3. Insane (4,35 stars, 350 notes)
  4. Ren's Hyper (3,67 stars, 311 notes)
Download: Daniel Ingram - Friends Are Always There For You
Download: Daniel Ingram - Friends Are Always There For You (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It turned out pretty good :)
Shocke
Love it!
MLP_super
Add videos to the map. Thank you for this map, this is my favorite song)))) Thank you!
ReneePrower
This is coming along fairly well so far. Do you want to start receiving mods as soon as possible, or would you rather wait until most difficulties are done? Also, would you like a guest difficulty? I'd love to make one. :)
Topic Starter
_Vinylpony24ru_

RenardPrower wrote:

This is coming along fairly well so far. Do you want to start receiving mods as soon as possible, or would you rather wait until most difficulties are done? Also, would you like a guest difficulty? I'd love to make one. :)
Thank you. I have to work now easy difficulty. And I think the complexity of the guest will not be superfluous :)
ReneePrower
Hey Vinylpony, are you still working on this mapset? ;w; I was really hoping it would get finished at some point and we could go for ranking. My GD here is honestly one of the first maps I put some genuine effort and thought into, and I'd love to see it get ranked.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.