forum

Panda Eyes & Teminite - Immortal Flame (feat. Anna Yvette)

posted
Total Posts
show more
CrimsonClaw

Okorin wrote:

i think the hp setting on the last diff is allowing a lot of trashy ppl to pass this for no reason (just like highscore where ppl are mad in return that other maps around this star diff are actually hard)

03:16:364 - i don't see why you shouldn't map this, the break seems kinda forced compared to the other ones you have, especially since you go "oh no ill map this" after half the section

I agree!
Okoratu
you're ignoring that only the kiai of this diff is actually hard to aim with your first argument against mine x) you can basically mash your way through that by only hitting like half the objects
i pointed rest time out cuz it feels pretty odd to just go from 100 to 0 while music keeps playing, just makes me wonder why you thought rest time in that place is important xd

03:01:909 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - 03:10:636 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - is pretty large yes xD, like delete those patterns and see how much they inflate everything while not being hard to pass and you'll get the point i was trying to make

i just felt the need to post the reasons why i don't like it as is, I don't really care if you do anything with that I was just interested in your response to that :'D
Stjpa
So I passed this map with HR and missed like 5 circles or something in one jump part and still managed it to get through..dunno, the drain doesn't feel harsh at all. But I'll look at the replay how many circles I exactly missed.

Edit: 3 misses in a row, just lost about half of the HP if not even less. And they are recovered with like 2 300's lol.
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Okorin wrote:

you're ignoring that only the kiai of this diff is actually hard to aim with your first argument against mine x) you can basically mash your way through that by only hitting like half the objects
i pointed rest time out cuz it feels pretty odd to just go from 100 to 0 while music keeps playing, just makes me wonder why you thought rest time in that place is important xd

03:01:909 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - 03:10:636 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - is pretty large yes xD, like delete those patterns and see how much they inflate everything while not being hard to pass and you'll get the point i was trying to make

i just felt the need to post the reasons why i don't like it as is, I don't really care if you do anything with that I was just interested in your response to that :'D
yeah and it's really fits the song so yeah i can map this 03:01:909 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - and make it more spaced on next part because it's kiai part
everything is emphasized well, no problem for me haha 8-)

well yeah i want to make people stay calm down after dealing with that jumps, so i put break time and people will say "oh finally i can pass this jumps *hufffttt"
this is funny right? xD
Fezu
Congrats on qualification :D
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Haruto wrote:

ayy congrats Fort!!! but still, good luck on Qualify :D

QuillGill wrote:

:ooo congrats fort!!!1!

KittyAdventure wrote:

Gratzz! :3

BigEarsMau wrote:

gratz! :)

Fezu wrote:

Congrats on qualification :D
thanks for supporting me guys :3

CelsiusLK wrote:

holy

alienflybot wrote:

lolz
LOLZ
Okoratu
Makes the set seem more like a joke than anything but you go do your thing xd
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Okorin wrote:

Makes the set seem more like a joke than anything but you go do your thing xd
it's not a joke when i can make other players can enjoy this map lot more, this map is hard to map
so yeah enjoy and improve your aim in here, im sure you will get better acc after playing this (just Suggestion, im not forcing) xDDD
Exote
ouuuuu niiiice gz:3
SnowNiNo_
gratz \>w</
DeRandom Otaku
aaaa Congratzzzzzz!!
Surono
me Engirhs
wajinshu
Congrats!!!!
el-ev-en
I hope it isn't going to be "the easiest way to pass 7 stars" map.

Apart from this, really good mapset! Congratz!

Edit:grammar
Underforest
congrats
I Must Decrease

Fort wrote:

Everlasting Memory -> you will never forget with this difficulty, only the bravest one can defeat this
Is that why you chose HP 5 and cater patterns such as this for the purpose of inflating star rating to make people feel like they're doing an impressive pass?

Half the patterns in this difficulty, such as 01:08:318 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - seem tact on and not purposeful. Nothing in the rhythm changed to warrant such an intense section. It's chaotic. There seems to be no real rhyme or reason for why you spike where you do. The synth reaches it climax on 01:13:091 (1,2,3) - but you chose to make it the simplest rhythm in the entire section?

Would be nice to understand some of your logic in 00:56:727 (1) - 's section. I don't see why you're doing what you're doing here.

Fort wrote:

this map is hard to map
This might be because you're trying to force a difficulty level that doesn't fit the song without making wall to wall jumps to inflate star rating.
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Exote wrote:

ouuuuu niiiice gz:3

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

gratz \>w</

DeRandom Otaku wrote:

aaaa Congratzzzzzz!!

wajinshu wrote:

Congrats!!!!

el-ev-en wrote:

I hope this map won't became "the easiest way to pass 7 stars" map.
Apart from this, really good mapset! Congratz!

Underforest wrote:

congrats
thanks so much guys >.</

Xexxar wrote:

Fort wrote:

Everlasting Memory -> you will never forget with this difficulty, only the bravest one can defeat this
Is that why you chose HP 5 and cater patterns such as this for the purpose of inflating star rating to make people feel like they're doing an impressive pass?

Half the patterns in this difficulty, such as 01:08:318 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - seem tact on and not purposeful. Nothing in the rhythm changed to warrant such an intense section. It's chaotic. There seems to be no real rhyme or reason for why you spike where you do. The synth reaches it climax on 01:13:091 (1,2,3) - but you chose to make it the simplest rhythm in the entire section?

Would be nice to understand some of your logic in 00:56:727 (1) - 's section. I don't see why you're doing what you're doing here.

Fort wrote:

this map is hard to map
This might be because you're trying to force a difficulty level that doesn't fit the song without making wall to wall jumps to inflate star rating.
yeah for be the biggest climax is on 01:09:818
well i can reduce spacing in 01:12:954 (3,1,2,3,1) - for emphasizing next pattern, that's why im doing slider only, so there is no complain while you still can enjoy this map, lot of maps doing the same thing

00:56:727 (1) - on here is synth sound, good intro for 7 star map and for aim too, pls look at Extra diff it's jumpy too, this is how the mapset gap works so yeah enjoy the map :3
Annadine
Time to remove "Anna" from my hl list! ^^"
But grats Fort~
Buttercup
congrats ! ! !
Yohanes
wo Gratz!
pmriva
Touchscreen players incoming
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Annadine wrote:

Time to remove "Anna" from my hl list! ^^"
But grats Fort~

Nhawak wrote:

congrats ! ! !

Yohanes wrote:

wo Gratz!
thanks so much >3<

pmriva wrote:

Touchscreen players incoming
u FC'd xD
MEK
Overall
this whole set is a mess honestly.
why does the highest diff have a longer drain time?
why are random parts just left unmapped? ( 00:39:273 (1) - 02:37:227 (1) - 03:16:364 (1) - )
this really looks like a WIP, i dont enjoy playing your maps but i know you can do a better job than this.
these hitsounds seem like an unrank map gimmick. keep them if you want, but i dont think they fit.

Everlasting Memory
01:14:182 (1) -
01:16:364 (1) -
01:22:909 (1) -
01:25:091 (1) -
01:32:318 (4) -
01:34:500 (4) -
01:36:682 (4) -
01:41:045 (4) -
01:43:227 (4) -
01:45:409 (4) -
01:49:773 (4) -
01:51:954 (4) -
01:54:136 (4) -
01:58:500 (4) -
02:00:682 (4) -
02:02:864 (4) -
02:06:545 (1) -
02:08:727 (1) -
02:10:909 (1) -
these sliders should be longer, there is still the sound that its representing after they have finished and is room for them to be there

01:23:864 (4) -
01:26:045 (4) -
01:28:227 (4) -
put note after these sliders

02:53:182 (1,1,1) -
WHY ARE THESE SLIDERS AND NOT SINGLE TAPS

03:30:954 (5) -
there isnt a sound here. should be a single into slider not double

03:59:318 (2,3,4,5,6) -
random triangle? nothing changed about the song here but you just put a random triangle here.
YatsuKaori
Congratz ya bebz~ <3 <3 <3

EDIT : yha kena DQ dah ini D:
Bara-
Gratz Fort!
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

MEK wrote:

Overall
this whole set is a mess honestly.
why does the highest diff have a longer drain time?
why are random parts just left unmapped? ( 00:39:273 (1) - 02:37:227 (1) - 03:16:364 (1) - )
this really looks like a WIP, i dont enjoy playing your maps but i know you can do a better job than this.
these hitsounds seem like an unrank map gimmick. keep them if you want, but i dont think they fit.

Everlasting Memory
01:14:182 (1) -
01:16:364 (1) -
01:22:909 (1) -
01:25:091 (1) -
01:32:318 (4) -
01:34:500 (4) -
01:36:682 (4) -
01:41:045 (4) -
01:43:227 (4) -
01:45:409 (4) -
01:49:773 (4) -
01:51:954 (4) -
01:54:136 (4) -
01:58:500 (4) -
02:00:682 (4) -
02:02:864 (4) -
02:06:545 (1) -
02:08:727 (1) -
02:10:909 (1) -
these sliders should be longer, there is still the sound that its representing after they have finished and is room for them to be there

01:23:864 (4) -
01:26:045 (4) -
01:28:227 (4) -
put note after these sliders

02:53:182 (1,1,1) -
WHY ARE THESE SLIDERS AND NOT SINGLE TAPS

03:30:954 (5) -
there isnt a sound here. should be a single into slider not double

03:59:318 (2,3,4,5,6) -
random triangle? nothing changed about the song here but you just put a random triangle here.
put reasons here
http://puu.sh/pzrpn/f27c1780dd.txt
allein
nic dood
Surono
haha, Fort greget disamperin anak anak gamboet/yimyam/memes.. feels teh powa!
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Surono wrote:

haha, Fort greget disamperin anak anak gamboet/yimyam/memes.. feels teh powa!
iyalah gimana kamu aja deh :>
Surono
untung gw bkn mapper es teh deh (``)>

/me lari~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit:
eh om, gw liat ada yg lapurin map lu.. si itu jeJer sleMan
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

Surono wrote:

untung gw bkn mapper es teh deh (``)>

/me lari~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit:
eh om, gw liat ada yg lapurin map lu.. si itu jeJer sleMan
iya lah serah map gue ngecit jadi weh di lapurin
DiamondRain
I like the hate this mapset gets just because people are afraid that some noobs will pass it. Who cares about passing? Who cares about inflated starrating due to diffspikes? It's the pp-system to blame here, not Fort. I don't really like the map myself, as I can't play that bpm/jumps anyways but congratz for qualify! Hope it goes through flawlessly.

PS: Why did xexxar complain about "pp mapping" when all his mapsets are mapped for pp and have mainstream patterns? Kinda hypocritic imo.
PBataaG
Nice
LigerZero
Cieeeee ranked dech..... Enak nih ORB bisa ditraktirin bukber
jeanbernard8865
Honestly why does this map get so much hate for being ' pp mapping ' ? It's very fun to play and if something is to blame for the star rating, it's not the mapper, it's the PP algorithm. Don't listen to those haters Fort, your map deserves to be ranked and you're an awesome mapper.
I Must Decrease
I'm not complaining about PP, I'm complaining about how the mapping doesn't fit the music. I'm sorry you're too single focused to realize my intentions.

Fort's rhythmic choices seem to be highly random at times, as I've stated. He stated nothing in regards for why he did what he did. (nothing that I could actually understand anyway) Specifically, parts where he chooses between circle and sliders in the rhythm is highly inconsistent, and no real measure of intensity can be drawn by how he maps. Read more on my post.

Telling me to enjoy the map when I'm actively trying to point out problems with the map is silly and gets nowhere.

DiamondRain wrote:

I like the hate this mapset gets just because people are afraid that some noobs will pass it. Who cares about passing? Who cares about inflated starrating due to diffspikes? It's the pp-system to blame here, not Fort. I don't really like the map myself, as I can't play that bpm/jumps anyways but congratz for qualify! Hope it goes through flawlessly.

PS: Why did xexxar complain about "pp mapping" when all his mapsets are mapped for pp and have mainstream patterns? Kinda hypocritic imo.
... You literally just said the system is at fault, not fort, for why his map is "overweighted". Yet you complain to me that I am hypocritical because I am a PP mapper who maps for PP...?

Are you actually this stupid?

You have literally 7 plays on your account and 1 post, is that you hyouri?
Kibbleru

DiamondRain wrote:

well actually u can blame the mapper here cuz he put HP5 lol pp has nothing to do with it. not that i mind.

DiamondRain wrote:

LOL
Topic Starter
Ciyus Miapah

DiamondRain wrote:

Xexxar wrote:

I'm not complaining about PP, I'm complaining about how the mapping doesn't fit the music. I'm sorry you're too single focused to realize my intentions.

Fort's rhythmic choices seem to be highly random at times, as I've stated. He stated nothing in regards for why he did what he did. (nothing that I could actually understand anyway) Specifically, parts where he chooses between circle and sliders in the rhythm is highly inconsistent, and no real measure of intensity can be drawn by how he maps. Read more on my post.

Telling me to enjoy the map when I'm actively trying to point out problems with the map is silly and gets nowhere.

DiamondRain wrote:

... You literally just said the system is at fault, not fort, for why his map is "overweighted". Yet you complain to me that I am hypocritical because I am a PP mapper who maps for PP...?

Are you actually this stupid?

You have literally 7 plays on your account and 1 post, is that you hyouri?

AyanokoRin wrote:

Honestly why does this map get so much hate for being ' pp mapping ' ? It's very fun to play and if something is to blame for the star rating, it's not the mapper, it's the PP algorithm. Don't listen to those haters Fort, your map deserves to be ranked and you're an awesome mapper.

Kibbleru wrote:

DiamondRain wrote:

well actually u can blame the mapper here cuz he put HP5 lol pp has nothing to do with it. not that i mind.

DiamondRain wrote:

LOL
what the hell is happening?!
and thanks for support AyokoRin

PBataaG wrote:

Nice
thanks haha :)

LigerZero wrote:

Cieeeee ranked dech..... Enak nih ORB bisa ditraktirin bukber
gw mapper bukan pengusaha ._.
Nozhomi
Since some people raise some valid points, I guess I should take a look too~

[Everlasting Memory]
  1. My concern on this diff is, the spacing is just used in a strange way who did not emphase the song at so many point. It just looks like jumps were placed just on purpose to create a really difficult diff without even listen to the music. I'll show some examples to show this :
  2. 01:05:454 - to 01:14:182 - the spacing should be way more progressice because the pitch of the song is increasing too. But instead, we have giant jumps on the middle 01:08:318 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - where the song is not even at climax (who is for me at 01:09:818 - . Also I wonder why 01:10:500 (1,2,3) - deserve more a jump like that, there is no intensity at all on it, it's just transition, and should use a lower spacing, and totally inconsistent with other similar jumps like 01:11:591 (1,2,3) - .
  3. 02:09:273 (1,2,3,4,5) - On pattern like this, ok the square is good nice blanket etc...but the point is the jump should be between 02:09:545 (3) - and 02:09:682 (4) - , simply because the pitch and the beat is clearly stronger here. Ok you follow the drums, but that's not the best to me.
  4. 02:23:182 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why spacing increase when music goes down ?
  5. 03:07:227 (8,9,10) - Such background sounds deserve to be mapped this way ? That emphases nothing.
  6. 03:16:364 - This break have no sense imo.
  7. 03:59:318 (2,3,4,5,6) - First, flow between 03:58:909 (1,2) - is horrible, at this speed you expect it to follow in the same way than 03:58:636 (4,1) - , but you break this movement here and the only reason I see is because you was too close from the border. Second, why a big jumping triangle pattern when you followed main sound before, why not here ? A jump between 03:59:318 (2,3) - and 03:59:864 (6,1) - was clearly enough.
Remember this is only examples, I did not point everything like these ones on the diff.
I would be glad to see people listening more to the song and don't throw jumps on their maps just for the fun. I hope my explanations are clear enough.
Mukyu~
Mao
The issues above seem valid to me. Please address them accordingly!

[Everlasting Memory]
  1. So first of all, I have to agree with the break time at 03:16:364 - which feels cut right out of the map, it's almost the same as the section mapped afterwards and is so intense that it just feels like you forgot to map it.
  2. One of the key problems here are the jumps that are inconsistent related to the music or just simply used to spike up the difficulty, Xexxar made some good points there. Already mentioned patterns like 01:08:318 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - for example spike up the difficulty for no reason and end up feeling chaotic, especially when you map the climax with small jumps between sliders. Also giant patterns like 00:57:409 (1,2,3) - are replaced by so small ones like 00:58:500 (1,2,3) - later on even though the music didn't change in terms of intensity.
  3. Another issue I would like to be adressed is the HP drain. As Okorin already noted, the only "real intense" part to aim is the Kiai due to how much of an influence 03:01:909 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - and 03:10:636 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,2) - have. A higher HP to balance it with the rest of your difficulty settings and the difficulty itself is needed here.
I recommend you to adress the issues mentioned here accordinly. Furthermore, any kind of help/feedback/etc. from the community is appreciated.
show more