- 00:05:188 (2,3) - ctrl +g
- 01:51:820 (3) - I fee like 01:52:442 - should be clickable because of the loud snare so how about this?
- 01:54:307 (3) - same pattern as above
- 03:47:468 (1,1,1,1) - I can hear the sliderslides on these sliders so make a duplicate of 'soft-sliderslide' and call it 'soft-sliderslide2'
- 00:50:266 (4) - blanket this around (3) to look more appealing
- 01:18:245 (1,2) - curve these 2 notes slightly so they wrap around each other; only a small curve however. Would look pretty imo
- 01:26:794 (3) - This is a bit edgy, which is fine but wouldnt a curvier shape match the music better?
- 01:34:411 (3,4) - Do this? matches the piano better. You can even stack (5) on top on slider (1)
- 01:36:276 (2) - I feel like this should be a slider since its a held note like 01:35:654 (1)
- 03:59:903 (1,2) - change rhythm to this? suits the vocals a lot better if thats what you were going for
- 00:36:587 (3) - curve this slightly to the right
- 00:57:727 (1,2) - turn these into anti jumps?
- 01:59:281 (1) - Decrease ds because there is no added instrument or increase in volume
- 02:01:768 (1) - Increase ds like you did for 02:00:525 (1) ?
- 02:32:235 (1,2) - same suggestion as for to make them anti jumps. If theyre not your style then fair enough
I hope this mod was useful in anyway what so ever GL!
Your userpage said I could request a m4m by modding this map first soooooo, heres my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/279961