forum

[resolved] [Technical] Is this normal behaviour? (Video Inside)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Icyteru
For the latency or whatever the bottom right number indicates, it always seems to spike up to 1.5-2ms every second of gameplay (shown in this replay, but occurs in gameplay as well).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZz_TUxuvnU

Wondering if this is normal behaviour because I can definitely feel it during gameplay and it feels stuttery. I've had this issue for >5 months now so I'm somewhat used to it, but it would be better if the game can run smoothly.
Trosk-
If you are having performance problems, first of all make sure to have your GPU drivers up to date and close background processes that you don't need to play. After that, change your release stream to Cutting Edge, and if it's still happening, go to this thread and report your problem, providing your PC specs and your performance.log archive (osu!\Logs) after playing a bit and getting those stutters.
Topic Starter
Icyteru

Trosk- wrote:

If you are having performance problems, first of all make sure to have your GPU drivers up to date and close background processes that you don't need to play. After that, change your release stream to Cutting Edge, and if it's still happening, go to this thread and report your problem, providing your PC specs and your performance.log archive (osu!\Logs) after playing a bit and getting those stutters.
my GPU drivers are up to date, as well as having every other application closed. In fact, I switched back from cutting edge because it felt even worse on cutting edge, but it feels the same now. I'll switch now to grab the performance.log

EDIT: The lag is worse on cutting edge, but i'm too lazy to report. just going back to stable