forum

Hitbox Streaming Team

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[KO]
Hello! Im very new to osu but I fell in love with this game and climbed the ranks rather fast for a newbie. Before I really started playing I loved to watch people stream this game but it seems many people on twitch are not even playing osu but categorizing themselves under it, or they don't stream consistently. Now the point im getting at is to move to a new platform, hitbox. It is another streaming platform with(in my opinion) better features than twitch.(e; instant sub button and monetization to support streamers that you love). Im in the process of starting the website for more info and possibly a youtube channel as well. No back to the start, im looking for memebers that are looking to stream osu atleast 2 times a week. It doesnt matter what rank you are. Furthermore, as i stated early about a youtube channel im also looking for people to upload consistent videos. I know this is a lot to ask but it was just an idea I had, This community seems to be spectacular!

If your interested in either roles please contact me on skype: live:desuecchi
Or email me(i prefer if you skype me) desuecchi@outlook.com

Any questions or further information can be asked to me preferably on Skype but i will respond on the thread as well!
- e - v - b-
I actually streamed osu there a while back but never got viewers, this makes me kinda want to again
Topic Starter
[KO]

Hsephela wrote:

I actually streamed osu there a while back but never got viewers, this makes me kinda want to again
Let me know if your interested :)
Poku
I'd like to join, gonna add you on skype when I get home :)
- e - v - b-

DesuEcchi wrote:

Hsephela wrote:

Let me know if your interested :)
I'll give it a shot, atleast streaming, not quite a team :P
Topic Starter
[KO]
I'll give it a shot, atleast streaming, not quite a team :P[/quote]

Add me on Skype? Live:desuecchi