IGZ WT 2015-16 #2 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
193
show more
Swell
Was fun, I'll do the same thing tomorrow aout and hour or so after the tourney
N0thing

tbag188 wrote:

Ugh, that was a tough day. Lots of TieBreakers, lots of really close matches, lots of surprises.

Thanks everyone who didn't make out of groups, and for you lucky 8 who made it to tomorrow, we will see you there ;).

Schedule for Sunday Here

Still waiting for someone to go for the risky Renai Circulation+ Clumsy combo

E: Also mappool statistics are up if someone is interested, short thoughts=it's ALOT better than last time.
and where are the mappool statistics?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

0Nothing0 wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Ugh, that was a tough day. Lots of TieBreakers, lots of really close matches, lots of surprises.

Thanks everyone who didn't make out of groups, and for you lucky 8 who made it to tomorrow, we will see you there ;).

Schedule for Sunday Here

Still waiting for someone to go for the risky Renai Circulation+ Clumsy combo

E: Also mappool statistics are up if someone is interested, short thoughts=it's ALOT better than last time.
and where are the mappool statistics?
In the mappool statistics tab.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Hour to go until the first knockout stage matches
skilledmine
1 hour remaining. lets have fun
breadman
gl everyone on the sunday teams!

even though this message is 23 minutes late
Topic Starter
Tebz188
CIRCULATION UNLEASHED
skilledmine
haha bancho kicked me when im playing. i hate you bancho
ZheKen
2 tie break
got fc
still not enough :(
damn my aim suck
GGWP
Good Luck final \^o^/
Sporadik

Zekken701 wrote:

2 tie break
got fc
still not enough :(
damn my aim suck
GGWP
Good Luck final \^o^/
Lol, atleast you rekt me by 9M points in the tiebreaker :))
OoTrillionoO
Congrats to unskilledmine coming in first, Gytuxas coming in second, and K1ll3rbyt3 in third! :):)
CookieCrumblez
Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
And we're done here. Thank you everyone for taking part and refs for helping me out, coulda not done it w/o you guys.

Congratulations to the winner unskilledmine, and Gytuxas1595 on placing second!

I'll update the final standings and pts in the spreadsheet asap!
OoTrillionoO

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
In his defence, his rank was a lot lower at the start of the tourney. In his third match on Saturday his rank was 73 or 74 thousand, and I assume it was below 75 thousand before the start of the tournament.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

OoTrillionoO wrote:

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
In his defence, his rank was a lot lower at the start of the tourney. In his third match on Saturday his rank was 73 or 74 thousand, and I assume it was below 75 thousand before the start of the tournament.
he was 75700 or smthng before the start.
CookieCrumblez
Hmm well ok if you say so... so when is the next tournament i would like to join it again if there wont be unskilled :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

so when is the next tournament
by the looks of things, i'd say 9.-10.1.2016! It isn't a 100% sure date yet thats why it isnt yet on the announcement thread.

E: Actually that IS the date.

E2: Current IGZWTour standings
CookieCrumblez
What does those points mean?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

What does those points mean?
in the end of tour (March) top 16 will be invited to the final, aslong as theyre not under 80K on the time the invites are sent out.
CookieCrumblez
Why am i green and some other are red?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply