IGZ WT 2015-16 #2 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Less than hour to go for our first matches!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Lets go boyz 5minutes!
Devil Raidou

tbag188 wrote:

Lets go boyz 5minutes!
how do I even join room?
zz-e
It's exciting to watch!

Thank you K1ll3rbyt3 for streaming your match :)
Killerbyte
Thanks everyone for the matches, and thanks everyone for watching and following on my stream!

As of now I am qualified for the finals! See you there!
paolostyle
Great tournament, I had a lot of fun even though I got rekt. I'll take my revenge next time 8-)
breadman
aww, i lost again :(:cry:

at least i got much farther from last time :)
great improvement there :D

AND I DIDN'T HAVE FUN :cry: Just kidding.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mark9870 wrote:

aww, i lost again :(:cry:

at least i got much farther from last time :)
great improvement there :D

AND I DIDN'T HAVE FUN :cry: Just kidding.
THATS IT YOUNG MAN YOU ARE BANNED 4 LYF /s

Happy to see that everyone has been enjoying so far <3
Neko-sama
Yeah this tournament has been a blast so far! <3 Cant wait till the next one :D
skilledmine
Gl hf to all for tomorrow
Swell
Alexis vs Yoshi was a pretty hype match. 2 mouse only players with perfect records in their group. 3-1 to Alexis. :P
OoTrillionoO
iisymbolz_HD vs 0Nothing0 was probably the most exciting match I'd reffed, a 70k point gap that went into a close tiebreaker that could've had flipped results if 0Nothing0 had one less miss. Ended 3-2 with iisymbolz_HD winning.
JeremTheOuf
Aaand for my first tournament i'm out. well i don't know how to say, maybe next month i'll be better
N0thing

OoTrillionoO wrote:

iisymbolz_HD vs 0Nothing0 was probably the most exciting match I'd reffed, a 70k point gap that went into a close tiebreaker that could've had flipped results if 0Nothing0 had one less miss. Ended 3-2 with iisymbolz_HD winning.
the gap was only 70k? I thought he was in the #76000 and I in the #150000
N0thing
well, did my best anyway. exciting match with... oh god, am I bad with names...iiSymboLz_HD. i tried everything from trying to look weak to taking maps which I'm good at and hes bad. failed at one part, but I beat another map. I probably won't come to the finals, but there is a chance of course, that wenzel wins against yoshilover456...

Was fun.

GL and HF for the rest of u
Lukasier
HAH
I think im only one crazy guy.I losed but I have more fun than last time :D.Maybe I only played tiebreaker on HRHD :D.Good Luck for this who make it.644 combo HRHD https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20892851 .I didnt expect that.Now I know ,this is not for me.
Astro
:(

I was really excited for my first tournament, but I slept through my alarm. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck to everyone who moved on.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Ugh, that was a tough day. Lots of TieBreakers, lots of really close matches, lots of surprises.

Thanks everyone who didn't make out of groups, and for you lucky 8 who made it to tomorrow, we will see you there ;).

Schedule for Sunday Here

Still waiting for someone to go for the risky Renai Circulation+ Clumsy combo

E: Also mappool statistics are up if someone is interested, short thoughts=it's ALOT better than last time.
Swell
Debating whether or not to stream for Post Tourney discussion/Just having fun in multiplayer with a close by hosting OWC. Anyone interested?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Swell wrote:

Debating whether or not to stream for Post Tourney discussion/Just having fun in multiplayer with a close by hosting OWC. Anyone interested?
intrested
show more