2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

K1ll3rbyt3 wrote:

rini90 wrote:

not quit sure if i can do this :(
JUST DO IT! MAKE, YOUR DREAMS, COME TRUE!
DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BECOME MEMES!
posted
Not sure how I could even meme this. I'll think about it tho.
posted

Swell wrote:

Not sure how I could even meme this. I'll think about it tho.
Just pull it from under cover
posted
Less than hour to go for our first matches!
posted
Lets go boyz 5minutes!
posted

tbag188 wrote:

Lets go boyz 5minutes!
how do I even join room?
posted
It's exciting to watch!

Thank you K1ll3rbyt3 for streaming your match :)
posted
Thanks everyone for the matches, and thanks everyone for watching and following on my stream!

As of now I am qualified for the finals! See you there!
posted
Great tournament, I had a lot of fun even though I got rekt. I'll take my revenge next time 8-)
posted
aww, i lost again :(:cry:

at least i got much farther from last time :)
great improvement there :D

AND I DIDN'T HAVE FUN :cry: Just kidding.
posted

Mark9870 wrote:

aww, i lost again :(:cry:

at least i got much farther from last time :)
great improvement there :D

AND I DIDN'T HAVE FUN :cry: Just kidding.
THATS IT YOUNG MAN YOU ARE BANNED 4 LYF /s

Happy to see that everyone has been enjoying so far <3
posted
Yeah this tournament has been a blast so far! <3 Cant wait till the next one :D
posted
Gl hf to all for tomorrow
posted
Alexis vs Yoshi was a pretty hype match. 2 mouse only players with perfect records in their group. 3-1 to Alexis. :P
posted
iisymbolz_HD vs 0Nothing0 was probably the most exciting match I'd reffed, a 70k point gap that went into a close tiebreaker that could've had flipped results if 0Nothing0 had one less miss. Ended 3-2 with iisymbolz_HD winning.
posted
Aaand for my first tournament i'm out. well i don't know how to say, maybe next month i'll be better
posted

OoTrillionoO wrote:

iisymbolz_HD vs 0Nothing0 was probably the most exciting match I'd reffed, a 70k point gap that went into a close tiebreaker that could've had flipped results if 0Nothing0 had one less miss. Ended 3-2 with iisymbolz_HD winning.
the gap was only 70k? I thought he was in the #76000 and I in the #150000
posted
well, did my best anyway. exciting match with... oh god, am I bad with names...iiSymboLz_HD. i tried everything from trying to look weak to taking maps which I'm good at and hes bad. failed at one part, but I beat another map. I probably won't come to the finals, but there is a chance of course, that wenzel wins against yoshilover456...

Was fun.

GL and HF for the rest of u
posted
HAH
I think im only one crazy guy.I losed but I have more fun than last time :D.Maybe I only played tiebreaker on HRHD :D.Good Luck for this who make it.644 combo HRHD https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20892851 .I didnt expect that.Now I know ,this is not for me.
posted
:(

I was really excited for my first tournament, but I slept through my alarm. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck to everyone who moved on.
show more