Total Posts
show more
Devil Raidou

tbag188 wrote:

Lets go boyz 5minutes!
how do I even join room?
zz-e
It's exciting to watch!

Thank you K1ll3rbyt3 for streaming your match :)
Killerbyte
Thanks everyone for the matches, and thanks everyone for watching and following on my stream!

As of now I am qualified for the finals! See you there!
paolostyle
Great tournament, I had a lot of fun even though I got rekt. I'll take my revenge next time 8-)
breadman
aww, i lost again :( :cry:

at least i got much farther from last time :)
great improvement there :D

AND I DIDN'T HAVE FUN :cry: Just kidding.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mark9870 wrote:

aww, i lost again :( :cry:

at least i got much farther from last time :)
great improvement there :D

AND I DIDN'T HAVE FUN :cry: Just kidding.
THATS IT YOUNG MAN YOU ARE BANNED 4 LYF /s

Happy to see that everyone has been enjoying so far <3
Neko-sama
Yeah this tournament has been a blast so far! <3 Cant wait till the next one :D
skilledmine
Gl hf to all for tomorrow
Swell
Alexis vs Yoshi was a pretty hype match. 2 mouse only players with perfect records in their group. 3-1 to Alexis. :P
OoTrillionoO
iisymbolz_HD vs 0Nothing0 was probably the most exciting match I'd reffed, a 70k point gap that went into a close tiebreaker that could've had flipped results if 0Nothing0 had one less miss. Ended 3-2 with iisymbolz_HD winning.
JeremTheOuf
Aaand for my first tournament i'm out. well i don't know how to say, maybe next month i'll be better
N0thing

OoTrillionoO wrote:

iisymbolz_HD vs 0Nothing0 was probably the most exciting match I'd reffed, a 70k point gap that went into a close tiebreaker that could've had flipped results if 0Nothing0 had one less miss. Ended 3-2 with iisymbolz_HD winning.
the gap was only 70k? I thought he was in the #76000 and I in the #150000
N0thing
well, did my best anyway. exciting match with... oh god, am I bad with names...iiSymboLz_HD. i tried everything from trying to look weak to taking maps which I'm good at and hes bad. failed at one part, but I beat another map. I probably won't come to the finals, but there is a chance of course, that wenzel wins against yoshilover456...

Was fun.

GL and HF for the rest of u
Luka-
HAH
I think im only one crazy guy.I losed but I have more fun than last time :D.Maybe I only played tiebreaker on HRHD :D.Good Luck for this who make it.644 combo HRHD https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/20892851 .I didnt expect that.Now I know ,this is not for me.
Astro
:(

I was really excited for my first tournament, but I slept through my alarm. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck to everyone who moved on.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Ugh, that was a tough day. Lots of TieBreakers, lots of really close matches, lots of surprises.

Thanks everyone who didn't make out of groups, and for you lucky 8 who made it to tomorrow, we will see you there ;).

Schedule for Sunday Here

Still waiting for someone to go for the risky Renai Circulation+ Clumsy combo

E: Also mappool statistics are up if someone is interested, short thoughts=it's ALOT better than last time.
Swell
Debating whether or not to stream for Post Tourney discussion/Just having fun in multiplayer with a close by hosting OWC. Anyone interested?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Swell wrote:

Debating whether or not to stream for Post Tourney discussion/Just having fun in multiplayer with a close by hosting OWC. Anyone interested?
intrested
Swell
Guess that's a deal then. I'll be up in around 20 mins. So if you could spread the word tbag, that'd be great. xP

EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/SwellOsu for when it starts
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Swell wrote:

Guess that's a deal then. I'll be up in around 20 mins. So if you could spread the word tbag, that'd be great. xP

EDIT: http://www.twitch.tv/SwellOsu for when it starts
Oh I thought you ment for like tomorrow after the tourney XD
Swell
Well I said I was hosting OWC. lol Maybe later tomorrow then?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Swell wrote:

Well I said I was hosting OWC. lol Maybe later tomorrow then?
brains not working any better at 4am than normal LOL. Wha eva im here now :P
Swell
Was fun, I'll do the same thing tomorrow aout and hour or so after the tourney
N0thing

tbag188 wrote:

Ugh, that was a tough day. Lots of TieBreakers, lots of really close matches, lots of surprises.

Thanks everyone who didn't make out of groups, and for you lucky 8 who made it to tomorrow, we will see you there ;).

Schedule for Sunday Here

E: Also mappool statistics are up if someone is interested, short thoughts=it's ALOT better than last time.
and where are the mappool statistics?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

0Nothing0 wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Schedule for Sunday Here

and where are the mappool statistics?
In the mappool statistics tab.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Hour to go until the first knockout stage matches
skilledmine
1 hour remaining. lets have fun
breadman
gl everyone on the sunday teams!

even though this message is 23 minutes late
Topic Starter
Tebz188
CIRCULATION UNLEASHED
skilledmine
haha bancho kicked me when im playing. i hate you bancho
ZheKen
2 tie break
got fc
still not enough :(
damn my aim suck
GGWP
Good Luck final \^o^/
Sporadik

Zekken701 wrote:

2 tie break
got fc
still not enough :(
damn my aim suck
GGWP
Good Luck final \^o^/

Lol, atleast you rekt me by 9M points in the tiebreaker :))
OoTrillionoO
Congrats to unskilledmine coming in first, Gytuxas coming in second, and K1ll3rbyt3 in third! :) :)
CookieCrumblez
Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
And we're done here. Thank you everyone for taking part and refs for helping me out, coulda not done it w/o you guys.

Congratulations to the winner unskilledmine, and Gytuxas1595 on placing second!

I'll update the final standings and pts in the spreadsheet asap!
OoTrillionoO

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

Thanks but i think unskilled shouldnt have been able to be in this tournament of his rank because it was clear from the start that he would win. But thats just my opinion.
In his defence, his rank was a lot lower at the start of the tourney. In his third match on Saturday his rank was 73 or 74 thousand, and I assume it was below 75 thousand before the start of the tournament.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

OoTrillionoO wrote:

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

In his defence, his rank was a lot lower at the start of the tourney. In his third match on Saturday his rank was 73 or 74 thousand, and I assume it was below 75 thousand before the start of the tournament.
he was 75700 or smthng before the start.
CookieCrumblez
Hmm well ok if you say so... so when is the next tournament i would like to join it again if there wont be unskilled :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Gytuxas1595 wrote:

so when is the next tournament
by the looks of things, i'd say 9.-10.1.2016! It isn't a 100% sure date yet thats why it isnt yet on the announcement thread.

E: Actually that IS the date.

E2: Current IGZWTour standings
CookieCrumblez
What does those points mean?
show more