forum

*need suggestion* can we do polling about best female chara?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-zii
and the problem is i can only put 10 option :|
i wanna put everyone from each season here :(

can someone give me some suggestion ? i wanna do it each season :D
-Potato-
No
Green Platinum
This is a fucking garbage idea.
Ochinchi-sama
Every season? Pfft.
Rilene
To have waifu(s), you need to offically marry them first and prepare high maintenance cost for waifu(s).

The more you marry waifus, the risker it is.
LigerZero
"polling about best waifu ?" 1 answer.... NO
Topic Starter
-zii
sorry, i mean not waifu x.x

i mean best female character

well, sorry for my stupid idea :)
Topic Starter
-zii
*edited*
Rilene
This is why you should proof-read your thread posts before posting. :(
Green Platinum
It is still a shit idea.

1) Do you watch every series that airs? Do you know every female character in them. Even if you use MAL for the info you still lose because you will miss out on longer running stuff or niche stuff. I don't trust some random person who probably has no clue and doesn't even post in OC.

2) The weeb faggots who would vote for this crap are the worst people to decide. Everybody agrees that better characters have complex internal conflicts and personality but that goes fuck all for anime shits who celebrate garbage waifu culture. It wont be a best female character when the majority can't even identify what makes a good one.
deadbeat
try follow something like http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/
takes forever to get though. but it'll most likely give you better answers than here
Green Platinum

deadbeat wrote:

takes forever to get though. but it'll most likely give you better answers than here
Ye. Although "the most moe" should technically be different from "the best character". Although the nuance is lost on people.
Topic Starter
-zii

Rilene wrote:

This is why you should proof-read your thread posts before posting. :(
yeah that's my grave mistake T-T

Green Platinum wrote:

It is still a shit idea.

1) Do you watch every series that airs? Do you know every female character in them. Even if you use MAL for the info you still lose because you will miss out on longer running stuff or niche stuff. I don't trust some random person who probably has no clue and doesn't even post in OC.

2) The weeb faggots who would vote for this crap are the worst people to decide. Everybody agrees that better characters have complex internal conflicts and personality but that goes fuck all for anime shits who celebrate garbage waifu culture. It wont be a best female character when the majority can't even identify what makes a good one.
1) no :D
2) no comment about waifu and stuff, and even someone won, it doesn't mean anything :o

deadbeat wrote:

already follow it sir, thank's for the advice <3

this forum is harsh on newbie huh, no wonder there's a little amout of new tread .___. *from my perspectif*

CMIIW