1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
너 일본가면 저노래 해금가능?
posted

Pang wrote:

너 일본가면 저노래 해금가능?
점포한정플레이라서 일본에서만 플레이가능
posted
bzzz rebubbled because self update by those mods.. phew old bubble tho, but this set is very impressive!

21:48 Fresh Chicken: heyy Usagi. I'm really really sorry but can I ask to you a bubble? It doesn't need check because I just remove the tag and updated but seems qualify BN said we need re-bub but bubbler(Nanatsu) has been fired
21:54 ajeemaniz: hallo
21:54 ajeemaniz: link?
21:54 *Fresh Chicken is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/838074 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu]
21:54 Fresh Chicken: tttthis map
21:54 Fresh Chicken: ;w;
21:54 ajeemaniz: im about to offline soon
21:54 ajeemaniz: but sure i'll check it right away
21:55 Fresh Chicken: !! If you can check it. Really thanks!
21:55 Fresh Chicken: And why you want to offline soon"
21:55 Fresh Chicken: ?
21:55 Fresh Chicken: oAo
21:55 ajeemaniz: sleep
21:56 Fresh Chicken: ohh I see
21:56 Fresh Chicken: XDD I misunderstand LOL
21:56 ajeemaniz: leqek's style is always clean
21:56 ajeemaniz: i like it
21:57 ajeemaniz: 00:32:665 (32665|1,32665|0) - maybe 1 2
21:57 ajeemaniz: ?
21:57 ajeemaniz: i mean use 1/2 to follow the bamboo drum thing
21:57 Fresh Chicken: oh you mean 00:32:503 - here right?
21:57 Fresh Chicken: wait a sec I'll ask to leqek
21:57 ajeemaniz: 00:45:568 (45568|2) - and use 1/1 LN
21:57 ajeemaniz: yes
21:57 Fresh Chicken: He is really weak at English so he needs my help XD
21:57 ajeemaniz: ok
21:58 ajeemaniz: like __M A S__ do i see
21:58 Fresh Chicken: Do you know I have leqek's 7K GD mapset XD
21:58 Fresh Chicken: ohh I see
21:58 ajeemaniz: hoo
21:58 ajeemaniz: idk
21:59 Fresh Chicken: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/356933
21:59 Fresh Chicken: XD
21:59 ajeemaniz: 01:48:794 (108794|0) -
21:59 ajeemaniz: http://puu.sh/ng71u.jpg
21:59 Fresh Chicken: Do I take re-bub now? owo
21:59 ajeemaniz: ye
21:59 ajeemaniz: basic is clean
22:00 Fresh Chicken: I seee
22:00 ajeemaniz: wow nice diff
22:00 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836774 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [NOVICE]]
22:01 Fresh Chicken: XDD
22:02 ajeemaniz: 01:27:181 (87181|2,87342|2,87503|1,87665|1,87826|2,87987|2,88149|1,88471|2) - ctrl + h
22:02 ajeemaniz: i feel reversed PR doesn't work there,
22:02 Fresh Chicken: Okii
22:02 ajeemaniz: 01:47:987 (107987|2) - why clap here
22:02 ajeemaniz: i mean why W
22:03 Fresh Chicken: There has some different sound than others
22:03 Fresh Chicken: You can hear that without hitsound
22:03 ajeemaniz: hoo ok
22:04 ajeemaniz: 00:11:778 (11778|2,11939|2) - am i the only one here who doesn't listen any sound at this
22:04 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836763 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [ADVANCED]]
22:04 ajeemaniz: following the flat 1/2 would works even beter
22:04 ajeemaniz: *better
22:04 Fresh Chicken: aaa Yes there has a sound
22:04 Fresh Chicken: Oki
22:04 ajeemaniz: 00:12:503 (12503|2,12584|1,12665|3,12665|0) - 00:13:794 (13794|1,13874|3,13955|2,13955|0) - AAAAAAAAAAAA you reminds me with overdrivers
22:05 Fresh Chicken: OWO
22:06 ajeemaniz: go map overdrivers in 4K
22:06 ajeemaniz: i bet people will love it
22:06 Fresh Chicken: Ohhh
22:06 Fresh Chicken: <3<3
22:06 Fresh Chicken: :D
22:07 ajeemaniz: 00:07:503 (7503|1,7826|1,8149|1) - 00:08:794 (8794|2,9116|2,9439|2) -
22:08 Fresh Chicken: Yes?
22:08 ajeemaniz: these could be removed, so it will follows the flat-kick sound
22:08 ajeemaniz: up to you
22:08 Fresh Chicken: hmm Sorry but I want to keep for more fun ;w;
22:08 ajeemaniz: hey, while you can remove it, in exchange, 00:08:149 - 00:09:278 - 00:09:439 -
22:08 ajeemaniz: add these for the bamboo drum
22:09 ajeemaniz: its up to you tho
22:09 Fresh Chicken: But I didn't follow the bamboo even EXH ;w;
22:10 ajeemaniz: OH you refer the sdvx pattern
22:10 ajeemaniz: i don't know
22:10 ajeemaniz: then don't change
22:10 Fresh Chicken: owo is this SDVX pattern?
22:10 ajeemaniz: idk
22:10 Fresh Chicken: XD
22:11 ajeemaniz: if you refer the sdvx pattern, then don't follow my mod
22:11 ajeemaniz: 01:28:149 (88149|2,88189|1,88229|3,88269|0,88310|2,88350|1,88390|3,88431|0,88471|2) - 3412341234?
22:11 Fresh Chicken: I didn't refer SDVX pattern XD even this song can't play on Korea now
22:11 Fresh Chicken: Is it
22:11 Fresh Chicken: ADV?
22:11 ajeemaniz: @.@ i see
22:11 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836764 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [EXHAUST]]
22:12 Fresh Chicken: oh XD
22:12 Fresh Chicken: Oki changed 1/8
22:12 ajeemaniz: no in exhaust only
22:13 Fresh Chicken: hmm? owo
22:13 ajeemaniz: http://puu.sh/ng7Hp.jpg
22:13 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836764 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [EXHAUST]]
22:13 Fresh Chicken: OHH I see
22:13 Fresh Chicken: XDD
22:13 ajeemaniz: 01:28:149 (88149|2,88189|1,88229|3,88269|0,88310|2,88350|1,88390|3,88431|0,88471|2) -
22:13 Fresh Chicken: yup I followed youe suggestion!
22:13 Fresh Chicken: *your
22:14 ajeemaniz: ok
22:14 ajeemaniz: update
22:14 Fresh Chicken: Okii updated!
22:15 ajeemaniz: that's all, i guess its ready for rebubble now
22:15 Fresh Chicken: But is it really need re-bub? I don't know actually @w@
22:15 Fresh Chicken: okiii
22:15 ajeemaniz: it would be better to rebubble
22:15 Fresh Chicken: :DDDD
22:15 ajeemaniz: cuz previous bn was disbanded tho
22:16 Fresh Chicken: hmm I see
22:16 ajeemaniz: impressive mapset anyway
22:16 Fresh Chicken: oh damn Re-bub BN is offline
22:16 Fresh Chicken: lol
22:16 ajeemaniz: o-o
22:16 Fresh Chicken: :D! Thanks!!


good luck guys!
posted

ajeemaniz wrote:

bzzz rebubbled because self update by those mods.. phew old bubble tho, but this set is very impressive!

21:48 Fresh Chicken: heyy Usagi. I'm really really sorry but can I ask to you a bubble? It doesn't need check because I just remove the tag and updated but seems qualify BN said we need re-bub but bubbler(Nanatsu) has been fired
21:54 ajeemaniz: hallo
21:54 ajeemaniz: link?
21:54 *Fresh Chicken is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/838074 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu]
21:54 Fresh Chicken: tttthis map
21:54 Fresh Chicken: ;w;
21:54 ajeemaniz: im about to offline soon
21:54 ajeemaniz: but sure i'll check it right away
21:55 Fresh Chicken: !! If you can check it. Really thanks!
21:55 Fresh Chicken: And why you want to offline soon"
21:55 Fresh Chicken: ?
21:55 Fresh Chicken: oAo
21:55 ajeemaniz: sleep
21:56 Fresh Chicken: ohh I see
21:56 Fresh Chicken: XDD I misunderstand LOL
21:56 ajeemaniz: leqek's style is always clean
21:56 ajeemaniz: i like it
21:57 ajeemaniz: 00:32:665 (32665|1,32665|0) - maybe 1 2
21:57 ajeemaniz: ?
21:57 ajeemaniz: i mean use 1/2 to follow the bamboo drum thing
21:57 Fresh Chicken: oh you mean 00:32:503 - here right?
21:57 Fresh Chicken: wait a sec I'll ask to leqek
21:57 ajeemaniz: 00:45:568 (45568|2) - and use 1/1 LN
21:57 ajeemaniz: yes
21:57 Fresh Chicken: He is really weak at English so he needs my help XD
21:57 ajeemaniz: ok
21:58 ajeemaniz: like __M A S__ do i see
21:58 Fresh Chicken: Do you know I have leqek's 7K GD mapset XD
21:58 Fresh Chicken: ohh I see
21:58 ajeemaniz: hoo
21:58 ajeemaniz: idk
21:59 Fresh Chicken: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/356933
21:59 Fresh Chicken: XD
21:59 ajeemaniz: 01:48:794 (108794|0) -
21:59 ajeemaniz: http://puu.sh/ng71u.jpg
21:59 Fresh Chicken: Do I take re-bub now? owo
21:59 ajeemaniz: ye
21:59 ajeemaniz: basic is clean
22:00 Fresh Chicken: I seee
22:00 ajeemaniz: wow nice diff
22:00 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836774 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [NOVICE]]
22:01 Fresh Chicken: XDD
22:02 ajeemaniz: 01:27:181 (87181|2,87342|2,87503|1,87665|1,87826|2,87987|2,88149|1,88471|2) - ctrl + h
22:02 ajeemaniz: i feel reversed PR doesn't work there,
22:02 Fresh Chicken: Okii
22:02 ajeemaniz: 01:47:987 (107987|2) - why clap here
22:02 ajeemaniz: i mean why W
22:03 Fresh Chicken: There has some different sound than others
22:03 Fresh Chicken: You can hear that without hitsound
22:03 ajeemaniz: hoo ok
22:04 ajeemaniz: 00:11:778 (11778|2,11939|2) - am i the only one here who doesn't listen any sound at this
22:04 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836763 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [ADVANCED]]
22:04 ajeemaniz: following the flat 1/2 would works even beter
22:04 ajeemaniz: *better
22:04 Fresh Chicken: aaa Yes there has a sound
22:04 Fresh Chicken: Oki
22:04 ajeemaniz: 00:12:503 (12503|2,12584|1,12665|3,12665|0) - 00:13:794 (13794|1,13874|3,13955|2,13955|0) - AAAAAAAAAAAA you reminds me with overdrivers
22:05 Fresh Chicken: OWO
22:06 ajeemaniz: go map overdrivers in 4K
22:06 ajeemaniz: i bet people will love it
22:06 Fresh Chicken: Ohhh
22:06 Fresh Chicken: <3<3
22:06 Fresh Chicken: :D
22:07 ajeemaniz: 00:07:503 (7503|1,7826|1,8149|1) - 00:08:794 (8794|2,9116|2,9439|2) -
22:08 Fresh Chicken: Yes?
22:08 ajeemaniz: these could be removed, so it will follows the flat-kick sound
22:08 ajeemaniz: up to you
22:08 Fresh Chicken: hmm Sorry but I want to keep for more fun ;w;
22:08 ajeemaniz: hey, while you can remove it, in exchange, 00:08:149 - 00:09:278 - 00:09:439 -
22:08 ajeemaniz: add these for the bamboo drum
22:09 ajeemaniz: its up to you tho
22:09 Fresh Chicken: But I didn't follow the bamboo even EXH ;w;
22:10 ajeemaniz: OH you refer the sdvx pattern
22:10 ajeemaniz: i don't know
22:10 ajeemaniz: then don't change
22:10 Fresh Chicken: owo is this SDVX pattern?
22:10 ajeemaniz: idk
22:10 Fresh Chicken: XD
22:11 ajeemaniz: if you refer the sdvx pattern, then don't follow my mod
22:11 ajeemaniz: 01:28:149 (88149|2,88189|1,88229|3,88269|0,88310|2,88350|1,88390|3,88431|0,88471|2) - 3412341234?
22:11 Fresh Chicken: I didn't refer SDVX pattern XD even this song can't play on Korea now
22:11 Fresh Chicken: Is it
22:11 Fresh Chicken: ADV?
22:11 ajeemaniz: @.@ i see
22:11 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836764 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [EXHAUST]]
22:12 Fresh Chicken: oh XD
22:12 Fresh Chicken: Oki changed 1/8
22:12 ajeemaniz: no in exhaust only
22:13 Fresh Chicken: hmm? owo
22:13 ajeemaniz: http://puu.sh/ng7Hp.jpg
22:13 *ajeemaniz is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/836764 P*Light - Gekkou Ranbu [EXHAUST]]
22:13 Fresh Chicken: OHH I see
22:13 Fresh Chicken: XDD
22:13 ajeemaniz: 01:28:149 (88149|2,88189|1,88229|3,88269|0,88310|2,88350|1,88390|3,88431|0,88471|2) -
22:13 Fresh Chicken: yup I followed youe suggestion!
22:13 Fresh Chicken: *your
22:14 ajeemaniz: ok
22:14 ajeemaniz: update
22:14 Fresh Chicken: Okii updated!
22:15 ajeemaniz: that's all, i guess its ready for rebubble now
22:15 Fresh Chicken: But is it really need re-bub? I don't know actually @w@
22:15 Fresh Chicken: okiii
22:15 ajeemaniz: it would be better to rebubble
22:15 Fresh Chicken: :DDDD
22:15 ajeemaniz: cuz previous bn was disbanded tho
22:16 Fresh Chicken: hmm I see
22:16 ajeemaniz: impressive mapset anyway
22:16 Fresh Chicken: oh damn Re-bub BN is offline
22:16 Fresh Chicken: lol
22:16 ajeemaniz: o-o
22:16 Fresh Chicken: :D! Thanks!!


good luck guys!
Thanks for re-bub Usagi!! :D
posted
fixed some hitsound lenght

http://puu.sh/np0Fv/f9b7e67eaf.rar
posted

Harbyter wrote:

fixed some hitsound lenght

http://puu.sh/np0Fv/f9b7e67eaf.rar
Thanks for hitsound Habibibi! :DD
posted
owo
posted

ajeemaniz wrote:

owo
owo!

Thanks for re-bub Usagii!
posted
hi chick

For all diffs

  1. 00:20:084 - Add C HS here.


leqek's BASIC

  1. 00:32:503 (32503|1) - This note doesn't need, this is BASIC diff but this part is kinda hard even here is really quite part, and hitsound too.
  2. 01:05:890 - Maybe we need new ln for here.01:03:955 (63955|2) - finish it to 01:05:890 - here and make a new ln which one will finish at 01:06:536 - here.
  3. 01:48:310 (108310|3,108310|2) - It should be 01:48:471 - here. and 01:48:632 (108632|0) - remove this is more good flow I think.


NOVICE

  1. 00:24:761 (24761|2,24923|0) - it is too focused at left hand. 2-3 is more better I think.
  2. 00:31:858 (31858|2,31858|3,32100|0,32100|1,32342|2,32342|3,32665|0,32665|3) - Ctrl + H for remove 00:31:536 (31536|3,31858|3) - this mini jack.
  3. 01:24:600 - ~ 01:27:181 - Please re-arrange this part, maybe you knew the reason already...


ADVANCED

  1. 00:11:697 - ~ 00:12:019 - Add 1/4, seems you made the gap with EXHAUST but here is really good fit with 1/4.
  2. 00:32:987 - ~ 00:37:826 - Looks like just removed LN from EXHAUST diff, it is too hard for playing I guess.
  3. 00:39:439 - Make some differnce with 00:38:149 - here. This is too boring to play.
  4. 00:55:568 - http://puu.sh/o1OB2/c17771c207.png it is more good to play I think.
  5. 01:35:649 (95649|3) - Move to 1, just my personal suggestion.

EXHAUST

  1. 00:04:600 - 00:05:084 - 00:05:568 - 00:05:890 - Make consistency with 00:02:020 - ~ 00:03:794 - here.
  2. 00:17:342 (17342|2) - Move to 4, seems 00:17:019 (17019|2,17181|2,17342|2,17503|2) - this is too heavy imo so it is better to move to 4.
  3. 01:19:600 - Add a LN. Seems you added LN at 01:20:890 (80890|0) - here.


call me back
posted

ZZHBOY wrote:

hi chick

For all diffs

  1. 00:20:084 - Add C HS here.


leqek's BASIC

  1. 00:32:503 (32503|1) - This note doesn't need, this is BASIC diff but this part is kinda hard even here is really quite part, and hitsound too.
  2. 01:05:890 - Maybe we need new ln for here.01:03:955 (63955|2) - finish it to 01:05:890 - here and make a new ln which one will finish at 01:06:536 - here.
  3. 01:48:310 (108310|3,108310|2) - It should be 01:48:471 - here. and 01:48:632 (108632|0) - remove this is more good flow I think.


NOVICE

  1. 00:24:761 (24761|2,24923|0) - it is too focused at left hand. 2-3 is more better I think.
  2. 00:31:858 (31858|2,31858|3,32100|0,32100|1,32342|2,32342|3,32665|0,32665|3) - Ctrl + H for remove 00:31:536 (31536|3,31858|3) - this mini jack.
  3. 01:24:600 - ~ 01:27:181 - Please re-arrange this part, maybe you knew the reason already...


ADVANCED

  1. 00:11:697 - ~ 00:12:019 - Add 1/4, seems you made the gap with EXHAUST but here is really good fit with 1/4.
  2. 00:32:987 - ~ 00:37:826 - Looks like just removed LN from EXHAUST diff, it is too hard for playing I guess.
  3. 00:39:439 - Make some differnce with 00:38:149 - here. This is too boring to play.
  4. 00:55:568 - http://puu.sh/o1OB2/c17771c207.png it is more good to play I think.
  5. 01:35:649 (95649|3) - Move to 1, just my personal suggestion.

EXHAUST

  1. 00:04:600 - 00:05:084 - 00:05:568 - 00:05:890 - Make consistency with 00:02:020 - ~ 00:03:794 - here.
  2. 00:17:342 (17342|2) - Move to 4, seems 00:17:019 (17019|2,17181|2,17342|2,17503|2) - this is too heavy imo so it is better to move to 4.
  3. 01:19:600 - Add a LN. Seems you added LN at 01:20:890 (80890|0) - here.


call me back
All applied! Thanks for check ZZH!

Translate for leqek:

00:32:503 (32503|1) - 이 노트는 필요하지 않음, 이것은 베이직 난이도에 꽤나 조용한 파트임에도 불구하고 꽤나 어려운 방향성을 띄는중
01:05:890 - 아마 새로운 롱놋을 하나 추가하는게 좋을거같음.01:03:955 (63955|2) -이걸 01:05:890 - 여기다가 끝내고 01:06:536 - 여기서 끝나는 새로운 롱놋 하나 추가.
01:48:310 (108310|3,108310|2) - 이건 01:48:471 - 여기에 있어야된다고 생각함. 그리고 01:48:632 (108632|0) - 이걸 지우는게 더 자연스러운 방향성을 띌거같음
posted
updated leqek's BASIC

Ready for qualify.
posted
hot chicken
posted
congrats <3
posted

ZZHBOY wrote:

hot chicken
Thanks for qualify ZBOY!! :>

-SoraGami- wrote:

congrats <3
Sorara <3<3
posted
랭크축하해요 양념치킨님
posted

HabiHolic wrote:

랭크축하해요 양념치킨님
헐 전 신선한 치킨인데ㅠㅠ 감사합니다!
posted
finally
congratz KFC
posted
ㅅㅅ
posted
Great Map~
congratulations Mr.FC (EM)
posted
Hehe cool, grats F_C (:
Please sign in to reply.