forum

Black friday free offer. Lasts until christmas day.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ochinchi-sama
(Brian, please don't lock :( I am serious with this thread)

A'ight guys. Since it's black friday I got a sweet meal deal for y'all. I've been planning this event for 11 months and now I can officially say that the project is finished and ready.

The project is called:

Slap da crack

What is 'slap the fat' you ask? It is an event where, for a limited time only, you are given the chance to slap my ass as many times as you like.

How much?
Pffft. It's all free! Sweet, right? You better slap as many times as posssible while the event lasts!

My goal is to reach 25 slaps for each cheek before Christmas day. That's 50 in total.

If I manage 50 slaps, I will promise to fap to ANY video the person with the most slaps sends me. You can try to slap the most times or you could make a deal with the person who does. Remember, you can send me any video; it does not have to be poonography. Try and make it as messed up as you can.

Just post 'slap left' or 'slap right' to slap my ass. Remember, I need to be slapped at least 25 times on each cheek.

Good luck.
Sync
locking

edit: they took away my forum powers 3 years ago :idea:
Topic Starter
Ochinchi-sama
rip. What must I do for a thread to be safe from being locked? Sigh. I will go die in a hole now.
Shohei Ohtani
white people I swear to god
BigEarsMau
Slap left
Emayecue
Slap right
ColdTooth
god what the hell am i doing

slap left
Aomi
slap your fag lord face
Rilene
slap right

Maybe you need spanking instead of slapping.
Vuelo Eluko

Ochinchi-sama wrote:

Slap da crack

What is 'slap the fat' you ask?
inconsistencies trigger me, as someone who proof reads his own posts at least 80 times and edits them almost as much.

dont be lazy
Rilene
slap left
BigEarsMau
Slap right
abraker
Rilene
spank slap right
Bweh
no