forum

[Archived] Osu Freezes randomly during beatmaps.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
Problem Details:
I tried to format my harddrive, reinstalling Windows, reinstalling osu..nothing worked. I'm still getting random freezes while playing beatmaps, which makes me fail. I think that's huge problem for me right now, since I have an OWC match tomorrow..

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGzqr- ... e=youtu.be

osu! version: 20151127.3 (latest)
RvNovae
You could try to switch to CuttingEdge or Beta, the renderers there should work out better, they also have more functionality that should help you to get the game running smoothly.
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
I just tried both, still getting freezes.
RvNovae
Does this option do any good to you?

Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
Nope
RvNovae
Lag can be caused by many things, maybe try to disable background functions etc.
Topic Starter
chokbar de bz
As I already said in the original post, my PC is completely clean.
RvNovae
Updated all your drivers?
Trosk-
Well, there isn't going to be a magical fix for you, since this could be caused by many things. Do you know if this happens in the Stable (Fallback) release stream? If it doesn't, and you want to help fixing these issues, then change your release stream to Cutting Edge, play while getting those freezes, then go to this threadand report your problem detailing it, providing your PC Specs, and your performance.log archive (osu!\Logs).

Also, you could get into the osu! public Slack and report your problem in #cuttingedge, so it will be easier to troubleshoot the problem with you.