forum

[resolved] Osu Mania 8K special key need fix...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Reno-
Problem Details:

As you can see on the screenshot, I use special key for my right shift key
but the problem is that I need to change 8K option all the time when I restart osu;
use special key (right) << T H I S option doesnt SAVE !
It just doesnt seem like to save by its local setting
Everytime when I restart osu, it goes back to " Use normal style" option fakkkkk

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151122cuttingedge
Blaizer
This is a bug in stable fallback. You can switch to a different release stream, make the change, which will get saved to your skin, then switch back to stable fallback. The other option is to edit your skin and add SpecialStyle: Right to the [Mania] Keys: 8 section.
Topic Starter
Reno-

Blaizer wrote:

This is a bug in stable fallback. You can switch to a different release stream, make the change, which will get saved to your skin, then switch back to stable fallback. The other option is to edit your skin and add SpecialStyle: Right to the [Mania] Keys: 8 section.
I cant use stable(latest) because that version is buggy as hell that my fps randomly drops while gameplay
and no i dont have shitty equips i7 4790K / gtx 980
Blaizer
Like I said, switch away from stable fallback, make the change, then switch back.
Topic Starter
Reno-

Blaizer wrote:

Like I said, switch away from stable fallback, make the change, then switch back.
Oh sorry i didnt really read carefully
okay so it seems like it works now
I had to change back to stable -> change the setting -> changed back to fallback
Thanks for the help
but still they should fix this problem
Trosk-

Renosoko wrote:

but still they should fix this problem
Nothing is going to change in Stable (Fallback) unless is really a gamebreaking issue. If you have bad performance in new builds and you want to help on getting it fixed, you can change to Cutting Edge, play a bit while getting this bad performance, then go to this thread and report your problem, providing your PC specs and your performance.log (osu!\Logs).

Before doing thast, just in case, make sure to have your GPU drivers up to date and close programs/processes that you don't need to play.