posted
Total Posts
show more
Ceph23

Like what the fuck.
phaZ

dat
Trash Boat
new in this, what should I do after completing the tutorials? and who should I use?
phaZ
there is no real recommendation, just stay away from chen and meepo if you have not perfect micro skills.
Tshemmp
Maybe play Limited Hero mode to get used to the basic game mechanics first. But if you want to learn new heroes fast I recommend playing single draft as it forces you to play a new hero everytime.
Shurelia

Trash Boat wrote:

new in this, what should I do after completing the tutorials? and who should I use?
Ask someone that you know and play with them. I'm totally recommending this since there's so many HATE in dota 2 right now.

You can use any hero that you want.
Ceph23

Trash Boat wrote:

Play with someone who knows what they are doing.
The game has a pretty difficult learning curve so playing with a friend who knows their shit and be able to teach you will help tremendously.
For now go with heroes that does not need you to manage more than one unit.
Daeryu
Its so hard to play Dota and Osu hoping to get better at both. They both require so much time.

Help me.
Vuelo Eluko
i wish i improved at osu! as fast as i improve at dota...
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/91712766

anyway im jsut posting because my last game i made a comeback down 35k gold and 30k xp, commended enemy ursa for handing my dusa a rapier.

cheers to all peruvians.
deadbeat
i just noticed this. i need more of this. please p-flax. please deliver
Chicobo
If anyone would like to play dota together, feel free to add: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gnidmas/. Mainly use/usw but I occasionally play on euw and aus server.
phaZ

Fear the Techies muahaha! :D
Pizzicato
hehe
share mmr climbing tips pls

heres mine: pick slark, axe and sniper
Tshemmp
mango hype
phaZ
Alchemist

• Unstable Concoction countdown can now be seen by enemies
    Unstable Concoction now has an area targeting cursor
    Greevil's Greed now grants 4x gold bounty from Runes
    Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well
doesnt this sound quite good?
omochikaeri

phaZ wrote:

Alchemist

• Unstable Concoction countdown can now be seen by enemies
    Unstable Concoction now has an area targeting cursor
    Greevil's Greed now grants 4x gold bounty from Runes
    Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well
doesnt this sound quite good?
What if you get the bounty rune on the 00:00 mark? Will it give you 8x gold? :O Lol 400 gold at the start would be kinda OP
I also think that Alch's aghs upgrade doesn't look too useful unless he's too farmed and 6-slotted already. It wouldn't really work if you play as a support too since you won't be able to farm for aghs fast enough without stealing farm from the cores.
Nwolf
"how can we destroy the game"

"add unnecessary Aghanim's"

"okay"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHoK-pLqv_4
Tshemmp
What's bad about it? Imo every hero should have an Aghs upgrade, especially now with the new Alch.
deadbeat
Magicphoenix

deadbeat wrote:

http://imgur.com/gallery/nMTXY iG please
It's frightening how much alike a girl Ferrari looks in the picture of his first appearance
deadbeat
http://www.dota2.com/reborn/part1/ so this is now a thing
Tshemmp
I have been playing this game for 6 years and I have only been hyped this much when they announced Dota 2. Great stuff coming up!
Ninmi
Maybe with the power of the new tutorials, I'll finally be able to play this game properly.
Tshemmp
Anyone else here attending ESL One Frankfurt this weekend?
Ceph23
What's up with the techies picks nowadays?
Techies just keeps popping up in pubs right now.
deadbeat

Ceph23 wrote:

What's up with the techies picks nowadays?
Techies just keeps popping up in pubs right now.
guessing you didn't watch ESL one?
Shurelia
Dota Sad Life.

> Being a hard and only support.
> Ward Here , Ward There.
> Buy Courier and Fly them.
> Never tried to do KS.
> Stacking Neutrals
> Initiating.
> Lose Wars.
> Got blamed from the team

This is why i kinda hate supporting strangers.

:)

still won tho
sovasin
God fuck techies. He turns the game into a completely different beast where you have to buy 99999999999 sentries or a gem while your whole team plays ultra safe because you're so fucking paranoid about mines. Aghs upgrade is retarded and make it so fucking hard to push highground. This hero is cancer I don't know why icefrog keeps trying to force him into the meta, he needs to be deleted from the game.
Seph
So Immortal 3's are out, I'm still choosing whether to buy more levels or save up for the TI5 chests..
PrinceArua
This game is too hard ; n; I'm sticking to lol hheh
OsuMe65

Sovasin wrote:

God fuck techies. He turns the game into a completely different beast where you have to buy 99999999999 sentries or a gem while your whole team plays ultra safe because you're so fucking paranoid about mines. Aghs upgrade is retarded and make it so fucking hard to push highground. This hero is cancer I don't know why icefrog keeps trying to force him into the meta, he needs to be deleted from the game.

Techies bby

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1634550192 EZ CM game (only in SEA DOTO)
Mercurial
Dead thread is dead.

Tusk top pick, yo.
GSG95
I tried Dota. No different from CSGO.

ConquestAce
steamcommunity.com/id/conquestace

hi i like to play dota2 on the us east servers.
Mercurial

It's finally over, yo.
Ceph23

Mercurial wrote:

It's finally over, yo.
I stopped trying to do my challenges a long time ago.
Messes with my already non-existent game.
Mercurial
The ones that were difficult to me were Vengeful Spirit and Keeper of the Light.

The other ones were easy as heck, specially Balanar. Holy shit he still is a nightmare to play against.
deadbeat

i feel so bad for fy :<
Ceph23

deadbeat wrote:

i feel so bad for fy :<
I feel like VG has been a bit lackluster ever since that whole draft thing in china.
show more