idk about the other servers but SEA is going nuts

PA being reported for not having an arcana
Lv1 ganks on PA and fails
Lv1 ganks on the marked hero and fails
Leaving players when contract is fulfilled or denied
I've been in multiple games bur only a single deny wtf

Also I never saw that behavior.
rzkadi
i'm in sea and im still having a proper match against/with PA and her arcana idk why tho...

the only difference i felt about this event is when somebody is going to gank PA/the nemesis they went all out and sometimes it's really irritating to see
PatZar
well, DotA2 is outdated go play dota classic :^)
AutoMedic

Genocide wrote:

well, DotA2 is outdated go play dota classic :^)
I think you have to reverse that down

Dota 2 is constantly updated, not the original Mod
AutoMedic
Bumping this intentionally

First of all, New Bloom is going to happen this February. Estimated date is the first/second week of feb. Prepare your Abyssal Underlord hype!

Second, TI5 will be held at Seattle this August 3. The team invitiations will be released in May, preperations will take place between April to August
Nwolf
I want the rest of my compendium rewards
Seph
rip w33 you're still my favorite meepo plyer
AutoMedic
w33 drama hax
c9 drama

what's next, secret disbanding because artrezy joined in
Pizzicato
Daichi Shinku

Pizzicato wrote:

http://a.pomf.se/ebzrqx.webm
wedang069
sup

can anyone teach me how to use sniper without got scratch neither die? :)
AutoMedic

Pizzicato wrote:

http://a.pomf.se/ebzrqx.webm
english, muthafuckah, speak it
Daichi Shinku

wedang069 wrote:

sup

can anyone teach me how to use sniper without got scratch neither die? :)
Armlet + Forcestaff + Dagger, and don't come into any team clash, and ward as much as possible...

Well, that's how.
wedang069

Daichi Shinku wrote:

Armlet + Forcestaff + Dagger, and don't come into any team clash, and ward as much as possible...

Well, that's how.

wow
i wonder if my enemy are pudge :')
AutoMedic
Pudge is an obvious counter to nonmobile heroes so pretty much you're screwed in the early game

BUT if you manage to get a shadow blade/BKB early, then you can essentially block off alot of damage coming from pudge
Daichi Shinku
Try to go for Mjolnir and hope for the "Electric Sniper" :v
phaZ
attack speed is usually better on sniper anyways, becuase of his chance to proc headshots (by the way, how does a half sec slow still have anything to do with a real headshot, beside the bonus dmg?)
EineKrone

phaZ wrote:

attack speed is usually better on sniper anyways, becuase of his chance to proc headshots (by the way, how does a half sec slow still have anything to do with a real headshot, beside the bonus dmg?)
A concussion?
Or say it was just a hit to a critical spot. Although that wouldn't make heroes who float slower, but are we really going that far? : D
Ceph23
Well if we were talking about realism, sniper would be one op madafaka insta-killing everyone that is unlucky enough to get hit by that.
But that would also mean that Invoker's meteor would spell the end of the world. So yeah.
Tshemmp
Oh Newbee, how the mighty have fallen once again. Also lol @ BigGod, casual team getting 2nd place in the group stages.
xsrsbsns
Secret totally fell apart in the playoffs, though in the end they still secured 3rd place they were even lucky to have won against C9, rip 15-0 group stage overhype.

Glad EG doing so well, both them and VG are rightful contenders for the title. Too bad I'll miss the finals tomorrow :(
Shurelia
EG HYPE!!!
deadbeat
please nerf Sumail
xsrsbsns
That was incredible drafting and play by EG, also Sumail what a way to start his story.
deadbeat
http://www.dota2.com/newbloom/part3 oh man. my hype is building
Nwolf
I'm afraid of Winter Wyvern
Tshemmp
She seems pretty good against Meepo. Don't think she will be played much in pubs though, just like any hero with skills that can fuck up allies (see SD, Pugna, Oracle, Tusk).
Ceph23
It's the same with every new hero that makes it into the game.
It gets so much attention during the first week, people think it's OP, picks it in games to either stomp hard or feed heavily, then proceeds to be fade into the background the week after.

That being said. I love playing Wyvern in the offlane.
Though WC3 Wyvern looked more badass.

Give us Pit Lord already!!
phaZ
Pizzicato
this year's new bloom is disappointing :(
AutoMedic
new event sucks

everyone is stupid
Ceph23

Like what the fuck.
phaZ

dat
Trash Boat
new in this, what should I do after completing the tutorials? and who should I use?
phaZ
there is no real recommendation, just stay away from chen and meepo if you have not perfect micro skills.
Tshemmp
Maybe play Limited Hero mode to get used to the basic game mechanics first. But if you want to learn new heroes fast I recommend playing single draft as it forces you to play a new hero everytime.
Shurelia

Trash Boat wrote:

new in this, what should I do after completing the tutorials? and who should I use?
Ask someone that you know and play with them. I'm totally recommending this since there's so many HATE in dota 2 right now.

You can use any hero that you want.
show more