forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tetsu_old
Best comeback ever. Check from 39:00 until the end.
Nwolf
We need a new voice for Io
Pizzicato

Nwolf wrote:

b-but
the beep boop D:
Magicphoenix

Pizzicato wrote:

Nwolf wrote:

b-but
the beep boop D:
we need a hardrock beep boop, a dnb beep boop and a punk beep bop for differenct occasions
Sven-_old
I hope wraith king got a reanimation for reincarnation....so me with my friends thought if wraith king die and do reincarnation it will transform into skeleton king and if he die....back towraith king.....sounds epic for wraith king :3
gretay
it seems i late to post the battle between KAPPA Vs Alliance in ASUS ROG Tournament
that's just too
RAMPAGE
Cyborgmatt: you fucked with the wrong frogs ~_~
Soulclenz

Sven- wrote:

I hope wraith king got a reanimation for reincarnation....so me with my friends thought if wraith king die and do reincarnation it will transform into skeleton king and if he die....back towraith king.....sounds epic for wraith king :3
I could be wrong but I think they changed him to Wraith King due to copyright issues, so I don't think we'll ever see Skeleton King in game again =(.
Xylem Beer

Soulclenz wrote:

I could be wrong but I think they changed him to Wraith King due to copyright issues, so I don't think we'll ever see Skeleton King in game again =(.
Sucks, I kinda hoped Skeleton King model would be available as an Arcana for WK. :(

I'm really excited for ESL One next week though. Luckily it's free to watch ingame, but I think most teams won't be showing everything until the TI4.

gretay
is that a stadium? it's just too.... big
Sven-_old

gretay wrote:

is that a stadium? it's just too.... big

of course...since the prize pool reach upto $9,6 million :3
Nwolf
a) it's the stadium of ESL
b) price pool has nothing to do with the stadium
Remco32
How come ESL will be free to watch in-client? I can't think of any (big) tournament that allows that for free.
Handy420
i wonder if na'Vi can win again xddddddd

still.....
"newbee" sounds like alien group and they are surely tough......my bet is on newbee or
evil geniusess
AutoMedic

handyg11 wrote:

i wonder if na'Vi can win again xddddddd

still.....
"newbee" sounds like alien group and they are surely tough......my bet is on newbee or
evil geniusess
EG

Cuz Arteezy

RTZ 2 EZ 4 DONDO
deadbeat

do want
Ceph23

deadbeat wrote:

do want
It feels like things will get boring after a while

What I do want though, is Pudge wars
Chipmunk42
Tried Pudge Wars the other day. Wasn't as fun as it was on WC3, so I'll be waiting until it's more polished to play it again.
Pizzicato
that patch man
those improvements

i came too much
Sven-_old
oh yes anyway i'm so sorry to ask about this

but is it true that SEA gamer especially on dota 2 are
annoyed and report to ban Philippines IP??

i'm sorry about this

i don't want blame anyone or philippines guys too

but is it true? :/
Ceph23

Sven- wrote:

i'm sorry about this

I've read that it's been featured in our local news (though I've never seen it) and it's been a hot topic our our local DOTA 2 community so I guess it the real deal.

People here really do have a nasty habit of excessive trash talking. But not everyone. It's a shame if people who aren't total jackasses in-game are caught up in this stupid decision. (assuming that they go on with this)

Real or not, I hope PH gamers learn from this. Cause it really is a problem.
kagaminelenz

Sven- wrote:

i'm sorry about this

Fortunately or unfortunately, yes.
A games official website in my country, indogamers, write that Philliphines will got IP banned when valve get 1.000.000 support not only from SEA server, but from another region as well.

@Ceph23
Well, not all of Phillipines are bad, but the one who always surface is always a bad one and it stained phillipines reputation. It's like an infection, one people get that, and the other will get the effect.
Ceph23

kagaminelenz wrote:

@Ceph23
Well, not all of Phillipines are bad, but the one who always surface is always a bad one and it stained phillipines reputation. It's like an infection, one people get that, and the other will get the effect.
Still it is quite annoying how the entire country will get caught up in this.
kagaminelenz

Ceph23 wrote:

Still it is quite annoying how the entire country will get caught up in this.
I know how you feel.
My country have been banned in a lot of online games a few years ago.
Remco32
Do you really think Valve will IP ban a whole country out of their free to play game, of which they make tons of money?
kagaminelenz

Remco32 wrote:

Do you really think Valve will IP ban a whole country out of their free to play game, of which they make tons of money?
I think it absurd too @ first.
But that IP ban is a request from people around the world, especially the SEA people ofc.
A whole world vs one country.

Maybe Valve is thinking like this:
"If we don't IP ban them, maybe there is a lot of people that can't enjoy their game, and the worst, that they'll stop play DotA 2, and move on to the similiar game. This not only decrease the income we got, but our popularity and DotA 2 reputation too, as a game that have toxic community and not fun to play.
But, if we IP ban them, we will lost a lot of income too @ first, but it will make the other consumer happy, and maybe we can attract more customer too with a friendly community. Our player increase, as well our income too. We may have a lost @ 1st, but it will be promising later on."

That is why they need 1 million of supports, because IP ban a whole country is a mass scale project.

All of them only my speculation and logical thinking, from what I heard and see from the news.
Ceph23
I recently talked with a few DOTA 2 players around here and they are really angry about this news.
I find it funny because the people I talked to were some of the pinoy gamers that would trashtalk the hell out of someone for every single mistake to the point where they sound like some kid who's ice cream fell.

Hopefully this will help straight these guys attitude.
AutoMedic

Ceph23 wrote:

Sven- wrote:

i'm sorry about this

I've read that it's been featured in our local news (though I've never seen it) and it's been a hot topic our our local DOTA 2 community so I guess it the real deal.

People here really do have a nasty habit of excessive trash talking. But not everyone. It's a shame if people who aren't total jackasses in-game are caught up in this stupid decision. (assuming that they go on with this)

Real or not, I hope PH gamers learn from this. Cause it really is a problem.
People should limit their shit talks to other person. That is the reason why I only play DOTA with my friends since playing with strangers would only get you yelled because you built a wrong item or you did shit at a teamfight
bmin11
That makes no sense lol Why would they do that when reports and mutes are a thing. I can't see this happening.
Sven-_old

Sonatora wrote:

People should limit their shit talks to other person. That is the reason why I only play DOTA with my friends since playing with strangers would only get you yelled because you built a wrong item or you did shit at a teamfight
yeah kinda a bad news for me too

i play dota 2 not only for get wins or hear the people trashtalking
i play it enjoy like "just for fun" game.....
i dunno where it comes...but it seems like a bad or terrible culture for SEA gamers which do racism
or like "is it me...or SEA gamers are typical tryhard or serious for their gaming?or they are do rage to ppl that
show their colour that they are racist :/ ...why they not even enjoy the game...."just like that :d

ok it goes worse....i must change the topic :(
Remco32
Is there even any confirmed word out by Valve? And people have being complaining about Russians cyka'ing up the EU servers for ages, and no IP restriction/ban on that whatsoever.
AutoMedic

Remco32 wrote:

Is there even any confirmed word out by Valve? And people have being complaining about Russians cyka'ing up the EU servers for ages, and no IP restriction/ban on that whatsoever.
The opposing party apologized. An apology is an apology, and I accept it wholeheartedly in behalf of the Filipino Community
Pizzicato
that IP ban came from a satire site
so it's not true roflmao

our media is stupid so yeah that's why i dont watch the TV anymore
AutoMedic

Pizzicato wrote:

that IP ban came from a satire site
so it's not true roflmao

our media is stupid so yeah that's why i dont watch the TV anymore
true story

heck even media said DOTA 1 is an online game

fff----