posted
Total Posts
show more
Sven-_old
found huskar? maybe we can trust necro's scythe and lifestealer :3
gretay

Sven- wrote:

for Life Stealer maybe right but umm i dont recommend Necro's scythe my friend said it's magic (i never use necro)
maybe for huskar you need Clinkz , i've seen huskar feed because of Clinkz from the early game
or Sven + Bkb - Huskar = A Pancake
Pizzicato
i once laned huskar with dazzle and treant at bottom lane. we're dire, so it was an aggressive trilane. they were against apparition, doom and mirana
he snowballed hard because they cant do anything to him earlygame

what makes him strong early game is that burning spear
it stacks too

Tshemmp wrote:

Broodmother and Huskar are the two most useless heroes at the moment (imo).
Broodmother feeds 200 gold so easily to the enemy, the only thing you can do with your spiders is trying to farm the jungle and even then you risk to lose them. And what do you contribute to your team besides your spider push? Yes, you can get solo kills as soon as you get an orchid but in team fights Brood just sucks.
And Huskar needs to be low hp to actually do something.
the spider bounty increase and base damage nerf really killed broodmother
gretay
Huskar's Burning spear can kill many heroes at the early game , for the brood i think if a pro plays him he is a real killer ~_~
kagaminelenz
But It's pretty rare to see a pro play brood as a full-killer
Usually, I see brood become hard-pusher and semi-killer. They focus on pushing and only kill if it really necessary (ex. team war)
Soulclenz
We've already gone over why Huskar and Brood aren't that great.

On another note, I seriously can't believe we might hit the 10m mark for the prize pool at Ti4, unreal.
Pizzicato

Soulclenz wrote:

We've already gone over why Huskar and Brood aren't that great.

On another note, I seriously can't believe we might hit the 10m mark for the prize pool at Ti4, unreal.
imagine winning just 1% of that
Uni
I'm pretty amazed how big the pool got in such short time
gretay
maybe many Dota 2 gamers win lottery nowadays
Sven-_old

gretay wrote:

Sven- wrote:

for Life Stealer maybe right but umm i dont recommend Necro's scythe my friend said it's magic (i never use necro)
maybe for huskar you need Clinkz , i've seen huskar feed because of Clinkz from the early game
or Sven + Bkb - Huskar = A Pancake

yeah i think so :)
but even huskar has magic ressistance and necro's scythe use a magic...but necro's damage depends on how much hp enemy are lost...not like another
magical skill like zeus,necro can scythe huskar's ass below 50% on huskar itself(with aghanim) :3
kagaminelenz

Sven- wrote:

but even huskar has magic ressistance and necro's scythe use a magic...but necro's damage depends on how much hp enemy are lost...not like another
magical skill like zeus,necro can scythe huskar's ass below 50% on huskar itself(with aghanim) :3
Lemme, explain in his place
The answer is:
No, you can't kill huskar with below 50%.
With bkb on, huskar can kill necro only with 5 second (if the huskar play right from early ofc)

Ah, btw, no offense, and not to act smart, I just need to show a prove because it's against my principle to talk without proof (except lying ofc) ;)

Calculation (CMIIW):
Necro SS + aghanim = 1,2 / HP loss
default magical resistance (all heroes) = 25%
Huskar 3rd skill resistance (lvl.4 @ 44% HP) = 56%, he have 7% for 7% each health missing
total magical resistances = 81%

Usually Huskar have 3000 or more, but let's take if he have 2500 HP (it to make calculation easier)
44% of 2500 = 1100 (He now have 1100 HP now)
Necro SS (Consider his damage type is pure) = 1,2 x (2500-1100) = 1680
But huskar have 81% resistance, so he can block = 1360.8 ==> 1361
You need huskar HP to kill him = 1680 - 1361 = 319
And the lower his HP his magic resist is better :3

It's impossible to make huskar HP lower from 44% without you die 1st. The smart user will target necro 1st while his bkb active

Necro's SS type is magical, so it still reduced by magical resistance.
His SS maybe different from Zeus, but the different is only in damage calculation. While zeus have fixed constanta, Necro not.
That is why gretay not recommend to use necro to counter huskar. Not only ineffective, but also a suicide.

NB: using necro to counter huskar is effective, when huskar still not nerfed though
Sven-_old

kagaminelenz wrote:

Sven- wrote:

Lemme, explain in his place
The answer is:
No, you can't kill huskar with below 50%.
With bkb on, huskar can kill necro only with 5 second (if the huskar play right from early ofc)

Ah, btw, no offense, and not to act smart, I just need to show a prove because it's against my principle to talk without proof (except lying ofc) ;)

Calculation (CMIIW):
Necro SS + aghanim = 1,2 / HP loss
default magical resistance (all heroes) = 25%
Huskar 3rd skill resistance (lvl.4 @ 44% HP) = 56%, he have 7% for 7% each health missing
total magical resistances = 81%

Usually Huskar have 3000 or more, but let's take if he have 2500 HP (it to make calculation easier)
44% of 2500 = 1100 (He now have 1100 HP now)
Necro SS (Consider his damage type is pure) = 1,2 x (2500-1100) = 1680
But huskar have 81% resistance, so he can block = 1360.8 ==> 1361
You need huskar HP to kill him = 1680 - 1361 = 319
And the lower his HP his magic resist is better :3

It's impossible to make huskar HP lower from 44% without you die 1st. The smart user will target necro 1st while his bkb active

Necro's SS type is magical, so it still reduced by magical resistance.
His SS maybe different from Zeus, but the different is only in damage calculation. While zeus have fixed constanta, Necro not.
That is why gretay not recommend to use necro to counter huskar. Not only ineffective, but also a suicide.

NB: using necro to counter huskar is effective, when huskar still not nerfed though

i see XD thank you for the information

so we must use pyshical or pure damage to counter huskar? @.@ or should we use doom or omni's ulti?
- Nevermore -
i see XD thank you for the information

so we must use pyshical or pure damage to counter huskar? @.@ or should we use doom or omni's ulti?
Doom is the best hero to counter all things like : Weaver, Puck,ETC :D so you counter huskar with Doom :D
gretay
Oh My Doom i hate him ~_~ just doom a skiller or carry hero then your friend will kill them
Tetsu_old
Best comeback ever. Check from 39:00 until the end.
Nwolf
We need a new voice for Io
Pizzicato

Nwolf wrote:

b-but
the beep boop D:
Magicphoenix

Pizzicato wrote:

Nwolf wrote:

b-but
the beep boop D:
we need a hardrock beep boop, a dnb beep boop and a punk beep bop for differenct occasions
Sven-_old
I hope wraith king got a reanimation for reincarnation....so me with my friends thought if wraith king die and do reincarnation it will transform into skeleton king and if he die....back towraith king.....sounds epic for wraith king :3
gretay
it seems i late to post the battle between KAPPA Vs Alliance in ASUS ROG Tournament
that's just too
RAMPAGE
Cyborgmatt: you fucked with the wrong frogs ~_~
Soulclenz

Sven- wrote:

I hope wraith king got a reanimation for reincarnation....so me with my friends thought if wraith king die and do reincarnation it will transform into skeleton king and if he die....back towraith king.....sounds epic for wraith king :3
I could be wrong but I think they changed him to Wraith King due to copyright issues, so I don't think we'll ever see Skeleton King in game again =(.
Xylem Beer

Soulclenz wrote:

I could be wrong but I think they changed him to Wraith King due to copyright issues, so I don't think we'll ever see Skeleton King in game again =(.
Sucks, I kinda hoped Skeleton King model would be available as an Arcana for WK. :(

I'm really excited for ESL One next week though. Luckily it's free to watch ingame, but I think most teams won't be showing everything until the TI4.

gretay
is that a stadium? it's just too.... big
Sven-_old

gretay wrote:

is that a stadium? it's just too.... big

of course...since the prize pool reach upto $9,6 million :3
Nwolf
a) it's the stadium of ESL
b) price pool has nothing to do with the stadium
Remco32
How come ESL will be free to watch in-client? I can't think of any (big) tournament that allows that for free.
Handy420
i wonder if na'Vi can win again xddddddd

still.....
"newbee" sounds like alien group and they are surely tough......my bet is on newbee or
evil geniusess
AutoMedic

handyg11 wrote:

i wonder if na'Vi can win again xddddddd

still.....
"newbee" sounds like alien group and they are surely tough......my bet is on newbee or
evil geniusess
EG

Cuz Arteezy

RTZ 2 EZ 4 DONDO
deadbeat

do want
Ceph23

deadbeat wrote:

do want
It feels like things will get boring after a while

What I do want though, is Pudge wars
Chipmunk42
Tried Pudge Wars the other day. Wasn't as fun as it was on WC3, so I'll be waiting until it's more polished to play it again.
Pizzicato
that patch man
those improvements

i came too much
Sven-_old
oh yes anyway i'm so sorry to ask about this

but is it true that SEA gamer especially on dota 2 are
annoyed and report to ban Philippines IP??

i'm sorry about this

i don't want blame anyone or philippines guys too

but is it true? :/
Ceph23

Sven- wrote:

i'm sorry about this

I've read that it's been featured in our local news (though I've never seen it) and it's been a hot topic our our local DOTA 2 community so I guess it the real deal.

People here really do have a nasty habit of excessive trash talking. But not everyone. It's a shame if people who aren't total jackasses in-game are caught up in this stupid decision. (assuming that they go on with this)

Real or not, I hope PH gamers learn from this. Cause it really is a problem.
kagaminelenz

Sven- wrote:

i'm sorry about this

Fortunately or unfortunately, yes.
A games official website in my country, indogamers, write that Philliphines will got IP banned when valve get 1.000.000 support not only from SEA server, but from another region as well.

@Ceph23
Well, not all of Phillipines are bad, but the one who always surface is always a bad one and it stained phillipines reputation. It's like an infection, one people get that, and the other will get the effect.
Ceph23

kagaminelenz wrote:

@Ceph23
Well, not all of Phillipines are bad, but the one who always surface is always a bad one and it stained phillipines reputation. It's like an infection, one people get that, and the other will get the effect.
Still it is quite annoying how the entire country will get caught up in this.
kagaminelenz

Ceph23 wrote:

Still it is quite annoying how the entire country will get caught up in this.
I know how you feel.
My country have been banned in a lot of online games a few years ago.
Remco32
Do you really think Valve will IP ban a whole country out of their free to play game, of which they make tons of money?
kagaminelenz

Remco32 wrote:

Do you really think Valve will IP ban a whole country out of their free to play game, of which they make tons of money?
I think it absurd too @ first.
But that IP ban is a request from people around the world, especially the SEA people ofc.
A whole world vs one country.

Maybe Valve is thinking like this:
"If we don't IP ban them, maybe there is a lot of people that can't enjoy their game, and the worst, that they'll stop play DotA 2, and move on to the similiar game. This not only decrease the income we got, but our popularity and DotA 2 reputation too, as a game that have toxic community and not fun to play.
But, if we IP ban them, we will lost a lot of income too @ first, but it will make the other consumer happy, and maybe we can attract more customer too with a friendly community. Our player increase, as well our income too. We may have a lost @ 1st, but it will be promising later on."

That is why they need 1 million of supports, because IP ban a whole country is a mass scale project.

All of them only my speculation and logical thinking, from what I heard and see from the news.
Ceph23
I recently talked with a few DOTA 2 players around here and they are really angry about this news.
I find it funny because the people I talked to were some of the pinoy gamers that would trashtalk the hell out of someone for every single mistake to the point where they sound like some kid who's ice cream fell.

Hopefully this will help straight these guys attitude.
show more