forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pizzicato

soon™
Witch Mercy
Might give this game another try when I have time...
Magicphoenix
This movie really got my feels though.
What fucking bosses those 3 are.
Man.
druidxd
Amazing movie, really touching the feels.

DENDIII <3
Soulclenz
yeah i enjoyed the documentary. those sets are p nice too.
Pizzicato
hyhy ;_;
Abaddon-ext
My name answer itself...

My 1.5 mbps internet, near hopeless for fast download... but I want to watch FTP without all that streaming crap
Simpusan
Awesome documentary, watched it now for the first time. Really touched by the scene with the fishing at the end.
Remco32

Abaddon-ext wrote:

My name answer itself...

My 1.5 mbps internet, near hopeless for fast download... but I want to watch FTP without all that streaming crap
I've heard of this new alien technology called 'downloading', that eliminates the need for streaming because the data is already on your own computer.
Abaddon-ext
I've heard that this downloading doesn't work as well in slow internet

But anyway I've completed the download from preload
Pizzicato

this guy is hilarious
deadbeat
oh man, that video was amazing
Remco32

Abaddon-ext wrote:

I've heard that this downloading doesn't work as well in slow internet
It does work well. It works perfectly, but slow.
NikoYoru
DotA2 the perfect game and i`m never bored when i play it 8-)
i realy love it
Kutory
I TOLD U STAY IN TREES , WHY U COME OUT. :D
Mercurial
This thread is so ded.

Nothing interesting comes out from it.
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

soon™
hyhy needs to stop talkin about his gf tho
Backfire
Probably going to be attending TI4, dunno if any of you are.
druidxd

Backfire wrote:

I'd love to, but it's just way too expensive.
Magicphoenix

druidxd wrote:

Backfire wrote:

If it's really 17,000 seats in KeyArena, i think 100€ ($?) for a regular ticket is way too expensive.
It didn't even fill up the benaroya hall with 3000 seats. There were still 10-20% of the seats left blank
druidxd

Magicphoenix wrote:

druidxd wrote:

If it's really 17,000 seats in KeyArena, i think 100€ ($?) for a regular ticket is way too expensive.
It didn't even fill up the benaroya hall with 3000 seats. There were still 10-20% of the seats left blank
If I only had to pay 100$ I would totally attend, hell, even the 500$ VIP ticket, but the thing is, being from Argentina, a trip to USA is not the cheapest thing in the world.
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

There were 500k or so people watching the finale of TI3.
I'm pretty sure those 17k seats were all sold out.

Compared to something like a concert that only last an evening vs an multiple day event, €100 is nothing.
Triskelion91
$100 isn't just for one day, it's for all four days, so I would say that's a pretty good deal itself.
Magicphoenix

Remco32 wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

There were 500k or so people watching the finale of TI3.
I'm pretty sure those 17k seats were all sold out.

Compared to something like a concert that only last an evening vs an multiple day event, €100 is nothing.
Online, yes.
But like I said, there were still 10-20% of the seats left blank in the Benaroya Hall, indicating that the actual commitment to buy a ticket + flight/train = too much money/commitment for the most people.
80% of the crowd will probably the North Americans themselves
Remco32
You realize Ti3 was sold out right? Valve doesn't know if the people who bought the tickets will actually show up, and will be there at all the time.
Magicphoenix
I see. I hope this International will have huge success then, seeing the size cap is increased by a sixfold
Pizzicato

Backfire wrote:

plane ticket + visa + the game ticket

not even possible for a pleb like me
Backfire
Raiken-

No1isImpOrtant wrote:

I TOLD U STAY IN TREES , WHY U COME OUT. :D
hyhy.
TI4 wah, sounds interesting nah.
yeahyeahyeahhh
TI4 BOUND

If only I could've went to gamescon Cologne it would've been 1 2 3 4
yeahyeahyeahhh

Magicphoenix wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Benaroya hall was full dude. Maybe not the whole time but that's because a lot of people were selective of which matches they wanted to see and when there were matches they didn't want to see they would be in the line for shop, player meet&greet/autographs, workshop artist, voice actors, food, etc.. During any of the really big matches that shit was fucking PACKED. Trying to find a sit for you and 2 friends next to each other cause you came late because you went to eat was not possible.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Magicphoenix wrote:

But like I said, there were still 10-20% of the seats left blank in the Benaroya Hall, indicating that the actual commitment to buy a ticket + flight/train = too much money/commitment for the most people.
Also 80% of the crowd being NA is SO wrong. There are SO MANY chinese and russian/ukraine fans its not even funny. SEA/CHN and Ru/UK prob made up majority of the people at TI3
kagaminelenz

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

Also 80% of the crowd being NA is SO wrong. There are SO MANY chinese and russian/ukraine fans its not even funny. SEA/CHN and Ru/UK prob made up majority of the people at TI3
It's possible.
The one of most favourite team is Na'Vi that from Ukraine
There are 3 or more team from chinese too, I only remember iG, LGD, TongFu though.
Maybe there are a lot of swedish people too because they root for Alliance.
Magicphoenix
Yeah guys, you're just beating on dead horses.
Remco has already convinced me long time ago lol
Magicphoenix
Did you know there was a legitimate Manhua by some chinese dude about DOTA 2?
Incredible shit :D
http://imgur.com/a/Z2MAI

ed: fail
Soulclenz

Magicphoenix wrote:

Did you know there was a legitimate Manhua by some chinese dude about DOTA 2?
Incredibly shit :D
http://imgur.com/a/Z2MAI
ahah, nice.
Lolicakey
I couldn't buy the ticket ;A;

Welp, how much the TI (in-game ticket) cost?
Quaraezha
Excuse me, just passing by.

I don't play DOTA 2 but think of this as a survey.
I need to know who are the most popular DOTA 2 characters.
Magicphoenix
What do you mean by "most popular DOTA 2 characters" specifically?
The heroes that are being played the most currently ? (This changes every patch though, since specific heroes get stronger and more popular ones weaker etc.)
The heroes that are being cosplayed the most, thus seem more popular?
Or is there any other way that you imagined to be a popular hero?
Quaraezha
Not like the best hero or such.
Like which heroes are the most commonly used,
Which heroes are the poster boys/girls of Dota 2.
show more