forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh

ursa wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

After 2 weeks of playing and watching, Phoenix is going to be a really strong offlaner. He can support but he needs the levels too bad. Plus he's not the best ganker (though he can). He's still good at turning around dives too specially in the early-mid game if he has success in offlane (only need levels, items don't matter).

I think Bulba will be the first player to fiend it.
beware for lifestealer

*hates his rage when I'm using phoenix's ult
it's all about positioning and using your ult at the right time. I'm almost at 60% winrate with this hero now after going 0-9 ROFL

Lemozade wrote:

I couldn't really get into this game that much. I have a collective like 200 hours, but most of it is afk in the launcher :/ probably played a solid 70ish. League just grasps my attention unlike any other moba.
Whats the point in posting that?

Chinese shuffle coming soon CAN'T WAIT
dNextGen
Lolicakey
Play in Ranked is another world ;-; Teamwork > All <3
yeahyeahyeahhh
I want more Sniper in matches. CIS plz
Soulclenz

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

No. No more Sniper pls! =(.
Magicphoenix
Got tickets for ESL in Frankfurt.
Time to start playing dota again...
Lolicakey

Soulclenz wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

No. No more Sniper pls! =(.
we need less sniper, drow and riki please:(
Tshemmp

Magicphoenix wrote:

Got tickets for ESL in Frankfurt.
Time to start playing dota again...
Same, I am so hyped up, finally a Dota event in germany after TI 2011 in Cologne!
EineKrone
Guys, how do I dota?
I have a good enough knowing of the theory, but not sure how to train.(items, skills, commands, pulling, creep blocking, vision; these things I know/can do fairly well)
These days I finally decided to learn dota for good, so far going fairly well.

At the very least, how productive it is to play with someone who is better than you?(on your team and against)
Played with a guy yesterday(3 games, was a full party), he was a good captain, but tended to call everyone an idiot for any error, expecting everyone to be perfectly coordinated. What I would get from this?

Not trying to be a crybaby, but I don't see this as being particularly productive. I could be doing other things... And muting the guy means i won't hear when he is indeed giving good advice.

TY I think '-'
Remco32
Play with friends, enjoy the game. There's no need to train yourself, you'll pick up techniques along the way.
Tshemmp
He may be a good player but if he is always flaming you it is stupid to play with him imo. I'd prefer playing with bad but nice people over playing with good but unmannered people. There are also players who are good at the game and don't immediatly rage if you make a mistake, maybe you can find one of those to play with.
druidxd

EineKrone wrote:

Guys, how do I dota?
I have a good enough knowing of the theory, but not sure how to train.(items, skills, commands, pulling, creep blocking, vision; these things I know/can do fairly well)
These days I finally decided to learn dota for good, so far going fairly well.

At the very least, how productive it is to play with someone who is better than you?(on your team and against)
Played with a guy yesterday(3 games, was a full party), he was a good captain, but tended to call everyone an idiot for any error, expecting everyone to be perfectly coordinated. What I would get from this?

Not trying to be a crybaby, but I don't see this as being particularly productive. I could be doing other things... And muting the guy means i won't hear when he is indeed giving good advice.

TY I think '-'
All the things that I know of dota came from playing WITH and AGAINST people who were like 10 times better than me at that moment. I know I'm not the greatest player, but at least i managed to get 4k MMR rating, since you are from Brazil and you play on the SA server, add me on steam and maybe we can play some games.

STEAMID: draconiaxd (nickname: druidxd)
Lolicakey
Play in team, you'll learn a lot.

btw:
EineKrone
TY guys, I will try to find guys who aren't as angry as that. Friendly and good player. Are they orb effects?

Added you druidxd, just I won't be able to play these days, going on a trip in 5 hours (I should be sleeping...) :/
I must be free on thursday.

Lolicakey wrote:

Play in team, you'll learn a lot.
As in full party? Yeah, the games were harder and more organized, from now on I would like more of those IF the captain wasn't so angry. I remember one amazing game with a timbersaw mid(no trees there, how he did what he did... o.O), 2nd hardest game, 1st longest i've had(70min), but the whole time he made us laugh and maintaned us organized.
And the enemy got 4 linken spheres to counter our 600+dmg legion :? They kept putting it on their pro storm spirit, quite fun teamfights '-'

Lolicakey wrote:

btw:
Sugoi '-'
Mercurial
yeahyeahyeahhh
Game 2 VG vs DK fucking EPIC. Had that TI feel to it.
Mercurial
Bo5 EG vs C9.

BEST FUCKING Bo5 I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE.
Pizzicato

soon™
Witch Mercy
Might give this game another try when I have time...
Magicphoenix
This movie really got my feels though.
What fucking bosses those 3 are.
Man.
druidxd
Amazing movie, really touching the feels.

DENDIII <3
Soulclenz
yeah i enjoyed the documentary. those sets are p nice too.
Pizzicato
hyhy ;_;
Abaddon-ext
My name answer itself...

My 1.5 mbps internet, near hopeless for fast download... but I want to watch FTP without all that streaming crap
Simpusan
Awesome documentary, watched it now for the first time. Really touched by the scene with the fishing at the end.
Remco32

Abaddon-ext wrote:

My name answer itself...

My 1.5 mbps internet, near hopeless for fast download... but I want to watch FTP without all that streaming crap
I've heard of this new alien technology called 'downloading', that eliminates the need for streaming because the data is already on your own computer.
Abaddon-ext
I've heard that this downloading doesn't work as well in slow internet

But anyway I've completed the download from preload
Pizzicato

this guy is hilarious
deadbeat
oh man, that video was amazing
Remco32

Abaddon-ext wrote:

I've heard that this downloading doesn't work as well in slow internet
It does work well. It works perfectly, but slow.
NikoYoru
DotA2 the perfect game and i`m never bored when i play it 8-)
i realy love it
Kutory
I TOLD U STAY IN TREES , WHY U COME OUT. :D
Mercurial
This thread is so ded.

Nothing interesting comes out from it.
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

soon™
hyhy needs to stop talkin about his gf tho
Backfire
Probably going to be attending TI4, dunno if any of you are.
druidxd

Backfire wrote:

I'd love to, but it's just way too expensive.
Magicphoenix

druidxd wrote:

Backfire wrote:

If it's really 17,000 seats in KeyArena, i think 100€ ($?) for a regular ticket is way too expensive.
It didn't even fill up the benaroya hall with 3000 seats. There were still 10-20% of the seats left blank
druidxd

Magicphoenix wrote:

druidxd wrote:

If it's really 17,000 seats in KeyArena, i think 100€ ($?) for a regular ticket is way too expensive.
It didn't even fill up the benaroya hall with 3000 seats. There were still 10-20% of the seats left blank
If I only had to pay 100$ I would totally attend, hell, even the 500$ VIP ticket, but the thing is, being from Argentina, a trip to USA is not the cheapest thing in the world.
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

There were 500k or so people watching the finale of TI3.
I'm pretty sure those 17k seats were all sold out.

Compared to something like a concert that only last an evening vs an multiple day event, €100 is nothing.
Triskelion91
$100 isn't just for one day, it's for all four days, so I would say that's a pretty good deal itself.
show more