Total Posts
show more
Roxas
Wisp announcer
Backfire
That nyx set is scrub-tier btw.
Soulclenz
I buy too many sets =(.

Wtb patch with GLaDOS announcer and new sets.
Roxas
Scrub-tier? :v
Hiryuu_old
I'd want a Gordon Freeman announcer, imagine how silent the game will be then, then i can listen to my music in peace
JareDeZane

Pizzicato wrote:

so i heard zenith disbanded.
Yes. It's a 1-man army now.
Tetsu_old
iceiceice doto, best doto.
bmin11
I'm just glad that BurNing isn't retiring. Well, he is staying, right?

Cave Johnson announcer pack. Make it happen.
Pizzicato
GMPGL singapore is going on right now, and i heard rumors that me like cats is iceiceice

Tetsu_old
He was playing with that team for about 2 days. He even streamed some games with that team.
I don't think he will join them though.
Pizzicato

soon™
dNextGen
useless hero ever,im glad valve didnt release them yet till now

and i hope they never will
Wishy
I think Techies is by far one of the most entertaining heroes to play.

DotA 2 will be decent when they add a powerful editor like W3. :s
dNextGen

Kreygasm
Roxas
Abaddon will be a badass
dNextGen
and so does Jahrakal D:

imagine Alchemist with Mjollnir + Assault Cuirass + Battle Trance D:

speaking about alchemist

The Caustic Steel Set may be a reference to the Japanese TV Show, Full Metal Alchemist since the knot ressembles Edward's hair style and the ogre's armor looks like Edward's Brother armor, Alphonse
im so going to buy that set even though i dont play carry that much :D (Weaver is an exception since he is deadly without that much money)
xsrsbsns
BurNing is the only player left in DK

DK.Mushi incoming

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/25 ... t-the-boot
Pizzicato
mushi leaving orange? dream on
Magicphoenix
iceiceice did say that Mushi's going to build his own team at least. Or changing team
bmin11
Mushi is leaving Orange and heading to China DK. Mushi

EDIT: http://www.lowyat.net/2013/08/27/11896/ ... -to-china/
yeahyeahyeahhh
mushi to DK calling it
Tetsu_old
Mushi is too fucking pro just like Yamateh said.
GL in China.
Magicphoenix
Statement by Mushi

"Yes, it's true. I am going to China soon. This decision didn't come very easy, but sometimes, you need to make hard decisions to get to where you want to be. Just know that I am parting with Orange amicably and my reasons for leaving are purely personal.
A lot of people are asking about which Chinese team I am joining, but really, that's not important. No matter where I go, I will still be carrying the Malaysian flag. And no matter what team I join, I will still be the Mushi that you all know. My target is still the same: bring a good game to all the fans around the world.
I believe Orange without me is still Orange, for as long as the other 4 players still believe in each other as we did back in TI3. So, regardless of who replaces me, they will still achieve a lot in the future.
I would like to thank Orange, Neolution, and all our sponsors for always supporting us in all our endeavors.
To my Orange teammates, I believe you all can go far even without me.
To my true fans, I hope that you all will continue to support me, even though I am no longer a part of Orange.
Finally, to all the aspiring gamers out there, believe that nothing is impossible. Don't give up until you get what you want and you are where you want to be." -Mushi
dNextGen
Pizzicato
QQ
Tshemmp
Support Bara with 30 assissts, working quite nice. It is also pretty useful to have a global Linken's popper with Charge.

Also for people who love stats like me: http://artembeer.com/dotastats.php .
JareDeZane
It's saddening to see him leaving Orange, but it's always for the better. Mushi is extremely talented and I believe moving to China was the right choice.

I hope he joins IG DK tho.

Mushi + BurNinG = ohgod
Magicphoenix

dNextGen wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/lcgel
bmin11 y u do dis to us

Also,
Mushi mid
Sylar carry
BurNIng offlane?
Is this real life? Could this really happen? :DDD
bmin11
I'll just turn myself in
yeahyeahyeahhh
I hope DK isn't just throwing money at everyone and just putting superstars on a team. IMO that never works. Players will end up just playing for salary and less about passion.

Also I think i read somewhere about burning wanting to play a ganking type role, he wants to have more control over the game.
Tetsu_old
Creating a team of star players isn't the best way. Anyone who watched the first matches when DK was created knows that.

I'm gonna watch this movie now.
dNextGen

Tetsu wrote:

Creating a team of star players isn't the best way. Anyone who watched the first matches when DK was created knows that.

I'm gonna watch this movie now.
hahahah dear god,this pic cheers me up in an instant after having a 15 hour of bad-day

just found out that twtich added that Keepo face :D rofl

= Cancer Face (no space)
Magicphoenix

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I hope DK isn't just throwing money at everyone and just putting superstars on a team. IMO that never works. Players will end up just playing for salary and less about passion.

Also I think i read somewhere about burning wanting to play a ganking type role, he wants to have more control over the game.
Yeah, that's why he's been starting to play the 3 role
dNextGen
no good doto lately

what happens to the tournaments and stuff

only VG and some SEA doto tourneys worth watching for me
Wishy
After TI many players just want to take a break, this is completely normal.
Valentiino
pgg is riddle, riddle is icefrog
Pizzicato
Hiryuu_old
dNextGen
http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/news/25 ... eam-empire

best Ruski dude movin to team Empire

Funn1k confirmed going to Empire
Pizzicato
he's going back? lol maybe he cant stand XBOCT anymore

and the roster-changing epidemic continues
show more