dNextGen
i'd totally skip it if Alliance is playing boring doto KOTL PL again
Lighty

dNextGen wrote:

i'd totally skip it if Alliance is playing boring doto KOTL PL again
Totally better than prophet@druid xD
Tetsu_old
So Pucking sad right now. :/ Is this the end for BurNing? :(
Don't even have the desire to watch the rest games...
Magicphoenix
Many manly fanboy tears were shed today
Backfire
This shit is fucking boring, jesus christ. The defensive style of both teams always makes these games terribly boring. It's like watching metapod vs. metapod.
rzkadi
scumbag mu. hao did all the good job, mu takes all the glory
rzkadi
the defending champion is down!!

GG tongfu! hao's greedy side can be really scary sometimes
CeReBrawl
NaVi vs Alliances.
I hope to see some interresting plays from these two.
Also Orange playing very well latelly.
rzkadi
get hype guys. the most anticipated match in this tournament is gonna begin
Magicphoenix
Ayesee casts the best game, that the west could ever offer?
Valve please
oh fucking god no :(
CeReBrawl
Ahah he is kinda blind.
NaVi with skywrath this will be fun.
Roxas
Na'Vi 0 - 1 Alliance
Tetsu_old
Really happy that TongFu won against iG.

Let's see game 2 with Lone Druid on AdmiralBulldog.
Roxas
How 2 gift aegis

Edit: gg wp alliance, imo bad picks for navi
Pizzicato
didn't wake up on time :(
Hiryuu_old
imo navi throw big time -sadface-

Especially with the first match, they should've gone for more pickoffs, since their lineup was really focused around magic damage..oh well. Second game they threw it with the rosh, they had such a great advantage over the early and mid game but they should've continued to force them into their base to stop them from farming even more, since they were clearly stronger than them.
Wishy
Na'Vi had no chance on any of both games, I say this even while I root for them. First game was a total stomp (how are you gonna get kills when you can't really fight 5v5 and even if you do when Alch gets BKB 18 min you lose). On the second game towers meant nothing, they were all way too underlvl, the gold load wasn't that big even when they were 4/5 towers ahead, and well yeah you can't stop and Alch with a no items luna.
Wishy
Chinese DotA so disappointing, they still don't get that turtling for 90 minutes only works against another idiotic team that is also gonna turtle for 90 minutes.

China logic: "WE GOT A HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER THE OTHER TEAM, BETTER FARM ANOTHER 40 MINUTES."

They all deserved to lose, DK did decent but the rest are just sad. Didn't even make it far, just beat low/mid tier teams or another chinese ones.
Pizzicato
Puppey's drafting is always hit or miss. :(
Suzoku
:(
How to watch TI3 without Chinese teams....
xsrsbsns
Before G1: chinese doto too stronk
Now: US[A] US[A]

Really happy for Orange right now.
But it still feels like NaVi will give [A] a better run in the grand finals, and should have no problem advancing there.
Backfire
Ban Alch if you're na'vi, or at least pick it. The thing is, alliance always lets them get first pick so they put you in a bad position. You gotta do something like Zenith No Ban strat to beat these guys. If you can't beat their draft, just stop trying and just use what you have. Let Alliance get greedy.

See, Alliance bait them into Wisp pick but if they don't pick it, Alliance will get it. Then Alliance drafts something which Wisp cannot gank onto. I think puppey is gonna have a lot to think about when it comes to outdraft Alliance, but if one team could do it, it's them. You get 3 shots, that's it. Alliance isn't unbeatable. They're just draft-masters. They dictate the drafts every time. Mediocre players, genius minds.

I think Na'Vi should just give up the wisp and pick Disruptor to counter it.
Pizzicato
That's the problem. Puppey didn't see the alch last pick from A on game 1.
Magicphoenix
LOL
Karma's a bitch
Wishy
I hope Na'Vi will win but it looks like Alliance is way superior. Na'Vi is falling completely into their game every single time, and the drafts are not that good either, or at least they are not being able to properly execute their gameplay because s4 is ahead of them.
Magicphoenix
why do you talk about navi winning vs alliance?
They have a bo3 against Orange first
Triskelion91
I hope Na'vi makes it back to the finals against Alliance. It would be a good rematch.

I'll be going to the pubstomp in the Toronto area to watch, anyone else going to those around them?
dNextGen
i hope navi will be beaten in finals with Pudge + Chen combo
Magicphoenix
NaVi only pick Pudge-Chen combo against chinese
dNextGen
and i hope any teams they are going to face in the final will pull the same shit against em (most likely wont happen though)

i wonder how that Hao guys managed to keep calm after such a loss

http://www.joindota.com/en/news/11459-t ... rom-tongfu
xsrsbsns

dNextGen wrote:

i wonder how that Hao guys managed to keep calm after such a loss
I know right, meanwhile whining going in the comments section

In case anyone missed Orange vs DK Game 3:

Definitely one of the best games of TI3.
Magicphoenix
kyxy literally the only player I like on Orange. From the looks and personality and plays :P

Also I still can't believe BurNIng is leaving our scene :(
But at least it's better to burn out than fade away !

Burning your soul!
dNextGen
i hope the game gonna start soon though,last day of TI and i hope it wont be filled with 1 hour of talking from 2GD and the others

go Orange

rofl even the minister is giving a fuck to an e-sports team,so siiiick

Magicphoenix wrote:

kyxy literally the only player I like on Orange. From the looks and personality and plays :P

Also I still can't believe BurNIng is leaving our scene :(
But at least it's better to burn out than fade away !

Burning your soul!
yea sad, i think chinese new players will rise slow this year though,seems like LoL is way more popular on China
Backfire
I actually predicted Orange to win the whole thing in my predictions. Even if they don't, im not quite far off.

Seriously fuck Alliance though.
dNextGen
chill dude,Loda is the only prick on the team
Soulclenz
Hope today's games are crazy. I want to be yelling at my monitor by the end of my night.
Tetsu_old
SingSing must be really happy with that Aegis deny today at International 3, lawl.

As for DK, who knows, maybe Hao will go to DK since he is good friend with BurNing, he is captain and picker in his team and has quite similar playstyle with BurNing. Or Yaphets will return and Super will go to carry position.

Am I watching Orange or EG right now? Seriously, they shouldn't throw that game, its the easiest game I have ever seen from them.
Hiryuu_old
GG NAVI

Very nice comeback!!

Time for a rematch against Alliance!
Tetsu_old
Orange = EG of Asia.
CeReBrawl
Its really hard to go to high grounds with NaVi's teamcomp but still... The aegis deny man...
But props to NaVi for playing so well and their best in such a crappy situation. Thats when bounty hunter shines.
show more