forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

indeed,nothing special by RS actually,it just quantic aint playin like they're used to

Fnatic vs Navi game 1 so interesting D:

get rekd Navi noop \D;/
Super annoyed to see the server instability taking place right now.

Great games across the table though, except for DK vs Dignitas, they clearly weren't prepared for that.

PS: gimme loots.
Tetsu_old

Soulclenz wrote:

Yeah, pure perfection is giving them a bit too much credit. They played well and the games were overall good but Quantic really blew it on their own, more than once.
Yeah, pure perfection shouldn't be the word to describe their performance. KotL and Weaver played great in the last game. The way Weaver was split-pushing was great against the picks Quantic made, it was difficult to stop him. I remember when they even put 4 wards near tier 2 bottom tower and still couldn't stop him. Weaver also forced Quantic not to fight as 5 in the last minutes. And KotL had a big impact with his tp's.
dNextGen
i want to go full dick mode but i guess i wont

clearly invitation to Dignitrash is a waste,did they even put up a fight,would be better if Kaipi got invited instead Dignitas

also i got no loots mr clenz sry :D anyone able to watch in-game ? i cant even login to dota 2

Tetsu_old
I read on gosugamers (or it was joindota? I dont remember well) that Valve wanted at least 2 North American teams, that's why they invite them.
Soulclenz
Even though they played poorly, I still wish them well. I am not going to count anyone out of these matches, perhaps they need to meditate on their last matches.
dNextGen

Tetsu wrote:

I read on gosugamers (or it was joindota? I dont remember well) that Valve wanted at least 2 North American teams, that's why they invite them.
oh ic D:

i hope the chinese wont take the #1 this year though

i dont care if its Navi,[A] or Liquid,please not chinese :D
bmin11
Na'vi still with their TI2 I guess
dNextGen
hahaha i fucking love it when Navi lose

Navi fanboi tears best tears

edit : Era's Naix

Tetsu_old
I was gonna put all my rares for Fnatic since it was 20% for them and 80% for NaVi but the bot was full and I couldn't bet even 2 hours before the game... :/
Soulclenz
I am truly confused as to why Lifestealer is making it through the ban phases as easily as he has been, he is so clearly dominant right now. Oh well, him being picked is helping my predictions at least.
dNextGen
i fucking lold whenever a kid from LoL tries to shit on the game and always got their msg deleted :D

BTS mods <3
bmin11
Just got reminded why I hate Naga so much
Soulclenz
Dat Finol pause.
Pizzicato

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Wishy
I still don't get why Naix is not perma-banned, a long time ago when it was modified to what he is now (long range slow at lvl 1 tho) we were already talking about how it was overpowered as fuck, I would perma-ban it against teams I know they play strats based on that hero.
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
wow fuck that dev for fuck sake

naix is not op dude,clearly having free lifesteal and BKB + attack speed steroid is not op

at least he is not retarded as he was in Dota 1 though,where Rage is his ultimate and the only one Active skill he has
Soulclenz
Truthfully, the pause did nothing to change the outcome of the fight even though I'm sure many people are thinking otherwise.

As for Naix. I don't think he should be perma banned, i just don't understand how the teams are letting him get through the ban phases when it's obvious they want to play him.
Magicphoenix
NoHitter

That is scary o_o
Hiryuu_old
venomancer looks so cute, give it a hug
xsrsbsns
kawaEE
Pizzicato
dont mind if i do

dNextGen

Soulclenz wrote:

Truthfully, the pause did nothing to change the outcome of the fight even though I'm sure many people are thinking otherwise.

As for Naix. I don't think he should be perma banned, i just don't understand how the teams are letting him get through the ban phases.
i think that Finol dude just want some attention,maybe teams will appreciate Naix more when they got stomped by Era

Magicphoenix wrote:

pick ur avatars guys
http://artofhkm.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=ohayou
dear god that Pudge is so aweful
xsrsbsns
"Nightstalker Oyasumi"

lol'd

dNextGen
VP why u heff to be so noop
Soulclenz
Ahaha, sweet avatars. WTB some loots tonight!
dNextGen
mr Clenz pls donate me some rares
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

mr Clenz pls donate me some rares
Sure, cough me up the Spectre helm and weapon from ti3 chest and i'll hook you up =p.
Triskelion91
I opened 2 chests today and got 2 rubick staves. :(
Soulclenz

Triskelion91 wrote:

I opened 2 chests today and got 2 rubick staves. :(
I have 4 chests in my backpack that I plan on opening before Ti3 is over. But I would like to trade for the Spectre pieces before doing so.
Triskelion91
I'll let you know if I happen to get one of them!
Tetsu_old
Nice game from Alliance and TongFu but in the end...Hao wth were you thinking?...
Soulclenz
I feel really bad for MUFC right now, they just aren't prepared at all for this. Someone give them at least 1 win!
rzkadi
4 games left, but still mufc with 0 wins and alliance with 0 loses

bmin11
Orange showed as a better team against iG. Still surprising how iG isn't performing too well. I really should start following Chinese scene.

EDIT: So... I think I just saw an AM with BF, Manta, and Heart in 27 min
druidxd
Gotta love this cute Nevermore, so awesome drawings this guy has.
xsrsbsns

Tetsu wrote:

Nice game from Alliance and TongFu but in the end...Hao wth were you thinking?...
Hiryuu_old
poor mufc
Crigget
RIP MUFC
dNextGen
MUFC saving strats for TI3

i also wonder how do you guys got 100 cs in <10 minutes

i tried as hard as i can with jungle Naix and only topped at 100 cs in 15 minute-ish :?
show more