DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
xsrsbsns
I thought you went to LoL

Also:

Icyteru
I still play both games, I still like dota more, but I have fun playing LoL cause that's where my friends are usually at.
bmin11

You served well
Tetsu_old
druidxd

And Na'Vi has done it again, call me a fanboy, but they never fail to impress me, even when they are trolling.

Still I want to see an [A] vs Na'Vi showmatch at least before TI3
Pizzicato
dendi: fen shou kuai le, zhou jie shi wo de le

Magicphoenix
I think Dendi is the most hated person in DotA-China (besides LGD/xia8 haters) right now. At least of LGD lol
http://t.qq.com/p/t/230999014047027
dNextGen
poor Dondi,he might be an ass but he doesnt deserve that lot of hate tbh

china dudes really needs to calm their tits down
Backfire

Magicphoenix wrote:

I think Dendi is the most hated person in DotA-China (besides LGD/xia8 haters) right now. At least of LGD lol
China is just fucking buttmad because the yurops came to their tourneys and won both times.
xsrsbsns
That was honestly a retarded thing for him to say, I'd say he certainly deserves all the flak he's getting.

It's not that bad, the angry repliers are actually a very small group (he's still huge and has a large chinese fanbase), and replies have generally been more forgiving after the apology.

Dota drama? I'm not complaining :D
druidxd

Pizzicato wrote:

dendi: fen shou kuai le, zhou jie shi wo de le

What does that even means btw? :/
xsrsbsns
"Happy breaking up, Zhou Jie is mine now."
That's xiao8 gf's name and they had just broken up a couple days ago.
druidxd

xsrsbsns wrote:

"Happy breaking up, Zhou Jie is mine now."
That's xiao8 gf's name and they had just broken up a couple days ago.
Oh Dendi, what a mean troll.
Magicphoenix

Backfire wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

China is just fucking buttmad because the yurops came to their tourneys and won both times.
wat.
Are u kidding me?
Do you seriously think that? *sigh*
Think about what Dendi said and in what situation xiao8 was in ...
Backfire
I was joking.

Just like dendi.

Pls.
bmin11
Tone doesn't really travels through Internet well unfortunately

EDIT: Abaddon is out! He looks awesome, despite the similarity with Arthus
xsrsbsns

druidxd wrote:

To be fair, he himself didn't know what it meant when he typed that out, it wasn't his intention.

Hmm I just got my mythical bloodstone with 9 gifts granted. Anybody know what's the number where it would start turning legendary?
dNextGen
my Bloodstone only charged 2 :(

prolly just another useless crap by valve to make the beta tester feels good D:
dNextGen

:kreygasm:
Tetsu_old
SingSing-chan just r*ped EternalEnvy. He randomed Mirana against EE's SF. That was one of the best streams he ever done. I lol'ed so hard.
druidxd

xsrsbsns wrote:

druidxd wrote:

To be fair, he himself didn't know what it meant when he typed that out, it wasn't his intention.

Hmm I just got my mythical bloodstone with 9 gifts granted. Anybody know what's the number where it would start turning legendary?
20 or more invitations.

BTW guys, does somebody have the PL, Tusk, or VS steam trading card? I'm looking forward to get the Dota 2 Badge on steam and I'm missing these cards, somebody wants to trade it for other games cards or idk, dota items?
Soulclenz
i have a tusk card. im willing to trade items for it if you'd like, but i dont know how much these cards are worth.
druidxd

Soulclenz wrote:

i have a tusk card. im willing to trade items for it if you'd like, but i dont know how much these cards are worth.
On steam market they are around US$ 0.35 depending on the specific card (unless it's a foil one, that only drops to lvl 10+ steam accounts)

So I'm guessing 1 uncommon?

Anyway, they are worth nothing if you don't use it for the badge lol. add me on steam (userid: "draconiaxd")
Magicphoenix
What could've been an Alliance vs NaVi grand final is now denied by mouz after 2-0 stomp vs Alliance, gg wp, GOGO mouz \:D/
Magicphoenix

Fighting isn't always the solution to reaching your goal. Keep in mind that preventing wars and always trying to maintain peace might be hard, but it will pay off.

In this case, Volvo would probably give 'em an achievement on steam or sth Kappa trolololo
Tetsu_old
I have John Lennon in my friend list, we were in the same lane in one game, good player. Kappa.
dNextGen
anyone have PA's Penumbral Hood ?

trade pls,add if interested http://steamcommunity.com/id/nexxxx

giving up hope tryin to find stuff on both d2l and dota trade
Pizzicato
techies.

soon™
dNextGen
wtf noobs just keeps nuking Abaddon while his ult is active

i can tell that im no in high mmr yet by just looking at this
Soulclenz
That's the best way to deal with him though! just keep nuking the hell out of him!
Pizzicato
gotta orchid or silence him when his health is about to drop low
Soulclenz
i find the best method in dealing with him is eul's. just put him in the air when his ult pops that way bad teammates won't hit him by accident.
Icyteru
that's genius....except duration. of course, you can get your friend to buy euls as well.
Soulclenz

[AirCoN] wrote:

that's genius....except duration. of course, you can get your friend to buy euls as well.
ahah, yeah, two euls will certainly ensure that he doesn't heal during his ult, but probably a bit overkill in the long run. by the time he hits the ground and people realize he's able to be attacked again, his ult will be finished or having like 1 second left on it, if that.

Truthfully though, I haven't had any problems with him on enemy teams, and when he's on my team it's great but not ultra amazing. Most pubs out there try to build him as this half chaser/carry which imo is just foolish. Mana boots and mek on him and then he is truly a force to be reckoned with.

This is just my opinion.
dNextGen
i like to build Abaddon as carry aswell in Dota 1 D:
Triskelion91
Back then he was pretty much a carry.

Actually, make that every hero in Dota 1. :lol:
Soulclenz
I don't disagree that he isn't able to hold his own in the late game, I just prefer to see him in the support role over the carry role. His shields and heals can really turn the tide, especially if he has a mek and pipe.
bmin11
I just feel like there is a better carry/semi-carry then him, while his support is massive. Kind of like an opposite situation with Sven case.
dNextGen
holyshit Shotgun Morphling with full agility op as fuck (EG vs Fnatic game 2)
Tetsu_old
Talking about Fnatic, did anyone saw the interview with Maelk? There was a N0tailXEra moment. lol
show more