forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Magicphoenix
Yep, pause was completely legitimate and proven to be correct, without any tactical background.

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/feature ... rsus-na-vi
Yes, this is an "opinion" post but he proves the facts there and LGD is not at fault.

PS : EZ Rares, EZ Life :D 3 rares on LGD and BOOM

ed: http://dota2lounge.com/match?m=636 bet on this lol
ed2 : I should also mention that I was surprised about LGD winning myself =D NaVi always has this invincibility aura, for some reason you just can't help but feel that NaVi always wins in LAN.
dNextGen
i bet my elgato on that EG vs Denial match no joke no Kappa

fucking hilarious cannot stop laughing
KRZY
Just so you know

I play this

Don't know shit yet but the Sand King is Coming
Tetsu_old
Does anyone know where I can find items for unusual effects?
Like for example this Frostivus Frost effect at Baby Roshan.
http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2. ... -idle2.gif
Or the Luminous Gaze.

Which items are need to do that?
dNextGen
dunno about that man sry

Magicphoenix
Man, really want to see NaVi vs Alliance. I think they hadn't had a single showdown as of yet.
Triskelion91

Tetsu wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find items for unusual effects?
Like for example this Frostivus Frost effect at Baby Roshan.
http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2. ... -idle2.gif
Or the Luminous Gaze.

Which items are need to do that?
You have to open the chests from frostivus and get really lucky to get the courier. If you want the sakura petals, you have to open the lotus chest, etc.

Btw, I play this game and always lose. Any tips on how to win? I've got below 50% win rate. :(
Tshemmp
^Stack with friends. Even if you lose you will have fun then.
dNextGen

Triskelion91 wrote:

Btw, I play this game and always lose. Any tips on how to win? I've got below 50% win rate. :(
no worry dude,1st time i activated dotabuff my winrate aint even 40%

but with #hardwork and #dedication i managed to surpass the 50% standar somehow

but yeah playing with IRL friends is fun no matter how bad the game is
Triskelion91
It's true, no matter how bad games are, I end up playing with my friends again. :lol:
Magicphoenix
Am I the only one around here who tryhards solo-matchmaking forever alone
Tshemmp

Magicphoenix wrote:

Am I the only one around here who tryhards solo-matchmaking forever alone
I used to do this, but then I lost 9 games in a row which was not fun at all. At this point I swore to never play alone again.
dNextGen
my friend had 12 losing streak and he immediately deleted the game D:

oh good my sides
dNextGen
Magicphoenix

dNextGen wrote:

my friend had 12 losing streak and he immediately deleted the game D:

oh good my sides
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Icyteru
For me, it's the contrary. I reached very high MM with no problem by solo queuing, but game got boring, and now, I'm having a lot more fun in normals + stacking with my shit-tier friends. Not because stomping scrubs is fun, but because the game atmosphere is so much more relaxing.
xsrsbsns
I thought you went to LoL

Also:

Icyteru
I still play both games, I still like dota more, but I have fun playing LoL cause that's where my friends are usually at.
bmin11

You served well
Tetsu_old
druidxd

And Na'Vi has done it again, call me a fanboy, but they never fail to impress me, even when they are trolling.

Still I want to see an [A] vs Na'Vi showmatch at least before TI3
Pizzicato
dendi: fen shou kuai le, zhou jie shi wo de le

Magicphoenix
I think Dendi is the most hated person in DotA-China (besides LGD/xia8 haters) right now. At least of LGD lol
http://t.qq.com/p/t/230999014047027
dNextGen
poor Dondi,he might be an ass but he doesnt deserve that lot of hate tbh

china dudes really needs to calm their tits down
Backfire

Magicphoenix wrote:

I think Dendi is the most hated person in DotA-China (besides LGD/xia8 haters) right now. At least of LGD lol
China is just fucking buttmad because the yurops came to their tourneys and won both times.
xsrsbsns
That was honestly a retarded thing for him to say, I'd say he certainly deserves all the flak he's getting.

It's not that bad, the angry repliers are actually a very small group (he's still huge and has a large chinese fanbase), and replies have generally been more forgiving after the apology.

Dota drama? I'm not complaining :D
druidxd

Pizzicato wrote:

dendi: fen shou kuai le, zhou jie shi wo de le

What does that even means btw? :/
xsrsbsns
"Happy breaking up, Zhou Jie is mine now."
That's xiao8 gf's name and they had just broken up a couple days ago.
druidxd

xsrsbsns wrote:

"Happy breaking up, Zhou Jie is mine now."
That's xiao8 gf's name and they had just broken up a couple days ago.
Oh Dendi, what a mean troll.
Magicphoenix

Backfire wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

China is just fucking buttmad because the yurops came to their tourneys and won both times.
wat.
Are u kidding me?
Do you seriously think that? *sigh*
Think about what Dendi said and in what situation xiao8 was in ...
Backfire
I was joking.

Just like dendi.

Pls.
bmin11
Tone doesn't really travels through Internet well unfortunately

EDIT: Abaddon is out! He looks awesome, despite the similarity with Arthus
xsrsbsns

druidxd wrote:

To be fair, he himself didn't know what it meant when he typed that out, it wasn't his intention.

Hmm I just got my mythical bloodstone with 9 gifts granted. Anybody know what's the number where it would start turning legendary?
dNextGen
my Bloodstone only charged 2 :(

prolly just another useless crap by valve to make the beta tester feels good D:
dNextGen

:kreygasm:
Tetsu_old
SingSing-chan just r*ped EternalEnvy. He randomed Mirana against EE's SF. That was one of the best streams he ever done. I lol'ed so hard.
druidxd

xsrsbsns wrote:

druidxd wrote:

To be fair, he himself didn't know what it meant when he typed that out, it wasn't his intention.

Hmm I just got my mythical bloodstone with 9 gifts granted. Anybody know what's the number where it would start turning legendary?
20 or more invitations.

BTW guys, does somebody have the PL, Tusk, or VS steam trading card? I'm looking forward to get the Dota 2 Badge on steam and I'm missing these cards, somebody wants to trade it for other games cards or idk, dota items?
Soulclenz
i have a tusk card. im willing to trade items for it if you'd like, but i dont know how much these cards are worth.
druidxd

Soulclenz wrote:

i have a tusk card. im willing to trade items for it if you'd like, but i dont know how much these cards are worth.
On steam market they are around US$ 0.35 depending on the specific card (unless it's a foil one, that only drops to lvl 10+ steam accounts)

So I'm guessing 1 uncommon?

Anyway, they are worth nothing if you don't use it for the badge lol. add me on steam (userid: "draconiaxd")
Magicphoenix
What could've been an Alliance vs NaVi grand final is now denied by mouz after 2-0 stomp vs Alliance, gg wp, GOGO mouz \:D/
show more