Pizzicato
yerrherr bloodstone new effect

also omniknight just became the best turtle hero ever

dota is becoming easier :(

most buffed hero in this patch: rubick
dNextGen
Necrolyte anti buyback
Doom silent forever

is this LoL or something,Riot please stop,even IceFraud nerfed the support items

the only good thing is that armlet drains hp like usual in that fucking spirit bear
bmin11
Is that patch for TI3 as well? I mean, I guess it would be, but still.
dNextGen
afaik yes

not applied in doto 2 yet though
Xylem Beer
Aghanim's Reaper's Scythe causes buyback to be disabled on heroes it kills for that death
Fuck.
dNextGen
let's hope to see Necrolyte more in the competitive scene :)
Backfire
Necro is going to be picked as a hard counter to the likes of all the bitch-ass hard carries who save up for buyback. All you can do is hope he scythes a creep or something on accident, or its over.
Xylem Beer
Reaper's Scythe looks kinda imbalanced to me, but knowing IceFrog he will probably nerf/balance it by next versions. Although it is really a good counter to Spectre's Buyback-Haunt, Weaver's Buyback-Time Lapse and other stuffs like that.

And:
*Guardian Angel AoE becomes global and affects buildings (including regen)
*Backdoor protection now also reduces incoming damage by 25%
*Level 1 and Level 2 towers armor increased from 18 to 20
Looks like IceFrog doesn't like push strat
Copter-kun
These Timbersaw buffs are just what he needed.
dNextGen
how do i lvl up fast so i can get into the next bracket

playin with bunch of trolls and idiots is no fun
Wishy
Even if you get to a very high level you will still be playing with lots of retards cause that's how matchmaking works.
Kobold

dNextGen wrote:

Win Rate > Battle Level iirc

If you have like, 70%+ Win Rate, more chances of high-very high I think.
Xylem Beer

dNextGen wrote:

5 man party 8-) , maybe Team MM is good too if you like decent games
Remco32

dNextGen wrote:

afaik yes

Why would they screw the teams over by changing the rules of the game when the TI in in a few months?

dNextGen wrote:

Get a few friends to play with.
Pizzicato

Remco32 wrote:

Why would they screw the teams over by changing the rules of the game when the TI in in a few months?

:icefraud:
Magicphoenix
Necro king of stealing now lol
Icyteru
It was already known that 6.78 would be implemented before the TI3, no fraud here.
Backfire

Remco32 wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

afaik yes

To change the game and make it so it's about pure skill, not exploiting stale, tiresome and formulaic forms of victory which keeps happening in this current iteration of dota 2 (PL + KotL, Naix + LD, Mag + Gyro/whatever).

It will also make it really interesting when teams pull out pocket strats to counter what will most likely be popular at that time of the game (TI2 had clutch jugger+enigma by na'vi to counter really bullshit wombo combo that was tide ds naga). There will most likely be similar underdog heros who become, well, the hero of the tournament. Of course, there will also be an OP hero that the teams will most likely exploit (i'm thinking Silencer core will become very popular and annoying as shit to play against).
Magicphoenix
Doom counters fucikng everything as well. No backtrack 'n all that stuff is op. Also after thinking a little bit, aghanim's disabling the duration to go down on Doom isn't really that big of a deal unless you pub and got 30 armor + 4k hp and you want to chase a hero from one side of the map to the other. I mean, if you got 16 sec duration on Doom and still not manage to kill him? That's...not how Doom should be working.
(got this thought from synderen's analysis. If anybody is interested : http://www.twitch.tv/synderen/b/410615368?t=2h31m30s)

And I can see iG.Zhou's Necrolyte coming back again =D
Game Winner hero =D Even if the enemy is BKB'd, if you can stun him with agha-ulti and you manage to right-click him down, kill still goes to Necro -> no buyback.
Damn.
Deventious
I <3 Dota 2.
Nuff said.
I'm out.
Peace.
Bye.
Icyteru

The irony of lightofheaven getting raped by Na'Vi.
dNextGen
because Empire is so bad

notice how shit navi has become after they lost LoH and Ars-Art
Tshemmp
They lost LOST hahahaha...

Imo Na'Vi became better after switching their players. Not comparable to TI2 Na'Vi ofcourse but they were sliding in a pretty deep hole before the changes.
Magicphoenix

dNextGen wrote:

because Empire is so bad

?????
dNextGen
Maximum bonus (14 stacks) is achieved when Huskar has strictly less than 3% of his maximum HP, which will provide 112/210/224/280 attack speed and 56%/70%/84%/98% magic resistance.
wow Huskar is practically immune to any magic damage when his berserk blood charges reach 14,would form such a deadly combo with Dazzul

sad that he is not in the cm mode :(

Magicphoenix wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

because Empire is so bad

?????
>:( :o :( :( :?
druidxd

dNextGen wrote:

Maximum bonus (14 stacks) is achieved when Huskar has strictly less than 3% of his maximum HP, which will provide 112/210/224/280 attack speed and 56%/70%/84%/98% magic resistance.
wow Huskar is practically immune to any magic damage when his berserk blood charges reach 14,would form such a deadly combo with Dazzul

sad that he is not in the cm mode :(
At least he will not hit for about 100000000000000000 at a rate of 1000000 spears a second, he will only hit for about 150 at a rate of 1000000 spears a second, so you will have a chance at killing him with a stun and right clicks.
Remco32
Lich is so much fun now.
Unlimited mana. Harass/nuke ability. Team buff that can autocast. And an ult that can reck in teamfights.
Pizzicato
doom in every pub gaem
Icyteru

Remco32 wrote:

Lich is so much fun now.
Unlimited mana. Harass/nuke ability. Team buff that can autocast. And an ult that can reck in teamfights.
what changed?
afaik, he could always do that...what did i miss from changelog?
Magicphoenix
3 extra bounces on ulti

PS : Had a teamfight and i was Lion with agha. First thing I do : ulti troll -> blink to neutrals -> drain mana -> blink back in -> ulti troll -> troll dead.
lol.
And he didn't take damage from anything else. Only from my ulti xD so fun
dNextGen
and they say PL is nerfed

and Medusa isnt even in CM,the only true counter to those gay illusions after ES

maan watching PL games in competitive is so
dNextGen

woo im likin the diversity 6.78 brings to da competitive games

KP so underrated next [A] is KP
Pizzicato
a lot raged when they did not get invited at TI3. :(

that's why they're participating in every tournaments available
dNextGen
yeah,they became one of my fav team easily D:

they got shitload of haters though,just because Envy is an anime type guy who loves anime
Magicphoenix
Fnatic 25% vs VP , VP 30% vs Alliance -> 23 rares, nice
dNextGen
i wish i had balls to bet my rares
Pizzicato
anyone else crashing whenever medusa casts ult?

i crashed twice in a single game. right after medusa casted her ult .-.

also no error notices whatsoever :(
Soulclenz
playing medusa now makes me feel happy.

also hi DNG, haven't seen you in forever =o.
Backfire

dNextGen wrote:

yeah,they became one of my fav team easily D:

they got shitload of haters though,just because Envy is an anime type guy who loves anime
No, they hate him because he is a whiner and an entitled little shit who fabricates things to make himself like a god of dota. This guy, I liked him a while back, but after the MAAD where he got mad about kaipi not getting invited was disgusting. As was CWM's attitude. They are playing like QPAD now though. Uaing these cheese strats that everyone counters? I don't like them anymore. Feel more comfortable supporting nice guys like mouz.
bmin11
Does anyone know of a good guide for beginners to read and learn from? (not necessarily a hero guide)
show more